Who are back people?

Yes. Black*. There, now it's perfect

Nope

Back people dindu nuffin, literally.

you deserve it for not being literate enough
but yeah it's true

fins

wow, opressing a Mexican Intellectual, thats fucking racist Twatter

Cultural appropriation nonsense is the greatest lie the frankfurt school has produced.

will take back FYROM?

I pray to God.

good luck m8

Seriously,
Black people should stop using cars, because white people invented them first

These cunts don't even know what cultural appropriation even is. I can't even openly identify with what little remains of Norse culture because of Hitler's mistakes and his current degenerate white nigger followers, most of whom are probably Meds anyway

show me an example of black people complaining about this

>hard mode: no tumblr links

100 percent accurate. If black people want to talk about us having deadlocks etc then they need to stop wearing clothes, using electronic devices, washing, defecating in toilets, speaking English, acting semi-civil. All these are white people culture things. It's the exact same logic, how any liberal can argue and say it isn't is beyond me.

Use Gab instead.

yes cause whites didn't invent any of that

It was too funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
It happens all the time. There's another one about that movie and they say the girl is appropriating black culture because she is an egyptian in the film but isn't a nigger.

They need to go back.

Niggers with dreadlocks from Africa sure as hell didn't. What have they invented? The spear?

Do back people not use wallets?

He's saying they SHOULDN'T. Because money and wallets are a white people thing. Well, that's debatable. It could be Arab thing. But it CERTAINLY isn't a sub-saharan subhuman thing.