Tfw when germans tellin yo to take refugess because eu pays a lot of money to poland

>tfw when germans tellin yo to take refugess because eu pays a lot of money to poland

But they don't mention that:
- germans killed almost 6 million of polish citiziens during second world war (over 20% of population)
-poland lost 38% of national assests, as compared to Britain which lost 0.8%, and France which lost 1.5%
-industrial losses: 64,5% of chemical industry, 64,3% of printing industry, 59,7% of electrotechnical industry, 55,4% of clothing industry, 53,1% of food industry, 48% of metal industry
-they also destroyed over 55% of hospitals and over 50% of infrastructure

The losses are worth about 700 billion USD (which were never paid) and germany thinks that if they pay us 10 billion euro we should do everything they want.

FUCK YOU GERMANY, HOPE RAPEFUGESS WILL DO CLEANUP WITH YA

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-nato-border-forces-map-where-are-they-positioned-a7562391.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eu forces the rapefugees to go to poland
>they escape to countries where they can just leech off of welfare and chill
why not just deport them back where they came from?

Don't forget you're taking in Ukraine refugees. Which I'm sure sucks, but makes more sense (since they're so close) than you taking fucking rapeugees from across the globe.

Stay strong polbro

and you took a lot of Ukrainians.

Fuck off polish subhuman.
Remember when you claimed you would be an "EU superpower"? topkek
You take free money and then cry and run away when the going gets tough, typical of all untermensch slav. Your country is a shithole, an international embarassment, and if it wasn't for Americans on here LARPing about your country (that they know nothing about), you would be a poor, irrelevant nation with nothing of value to add.

calm down abdul

Polish aviators saved your ass during the battle of englad you pakistan fuck.

And we saved your entire country from being genocided, and then let you become a Russian rape baby for 50 years :^)

Mohamed go away

>(((saved)))

>muh world wars that happened several generations before I was born dominate my everyday life

Shit like this is why nearly every European nation is politically impotent

yo cant save even your ass and you have ugly women

Put some respeck on Sup Forumsand's name. They aren't willingly spreading their asscheeks for savage nigger invaders like the rest of (((EU))).

Several generations? German soldiers are still alive. Thay are 80 yrs old right now. They're not dead.

>you can't save even your own ass
>the pole squeals as he asks for more UK troops in his country

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-nato-border-forces-map-where-are-they-positioned-a7562391.html

Poland deserved it for the way they treated Germans living in Poland. You guys brought that shit on yourselves.

Oh it was a fine day in Dunkirk when 400 000 British soldiers run from France

My Gramps was right !! Where there has been a polish person, jew has nothing to do there anymore .... These arguments can't get more jewzie !

And? How does this affect you?

Take off that anglo-saxon flag you poo in the loo aberration. Apologize to Poland right now by killing yourself or I will do it myself, you illogical conundrum.

Poland is barely starting to flourish right now with agriculture.
They are the most unfortunate country during WW2 and we should in kill and kick all the muslimgees out and make it a national day for Poland's refugees and survivorship.

Poor Poland was a gangbang rape victim. He got fucked from both sides by the nazis and the soviets and they're still somehow alive, have some respect. Normally Poland would have been dead.

Just fucking point out how much you're giving to the EU ffs. These arguments are shit-tier and makes you look like idiots.

>give money
>dependency forms
>make demands to keep the gibs flowing
We have a tax pool meant to keep municipalities from tanking due to centralization, to sort of even the gains of it somewhat. (((They))) twisted it, started replacing it with money given per "refugee" accepted by the municipalities, and sending it to cities too swamped with the vermin to stay afloat on their own.

No free lunch. Be wary.

Being 80 today means you'd have been 6 years old during the battle at Kursk. You idiot. You just don't want to admit your people fucked up on their own while my people toil and keep their balls between their legs.

The Jews fear the Pole.

fuck you germany

>Normally Poland would have been dead.

Poland is dead, you disgusting subhuman gypsy.
What the fuck even is there to Poland? Nothing. UK's real term wages are going down and nearly a million Poles still flood this country with their subhuman language and """"culture"""". They demand gibs in literally every sense of the word. An international embarrassment that relied on North Koreans to do jobs in their country.

This goes for you too. Your own people fucked up your country. Your own government signed in the Euro and Schengen. BLAME YOUR OWN PEOPLE.

You should leave the EU

It's just going to get worse without Britain because we won't be there to stop federalization and further loss of sovereignty

German children were indoctrinated with all of nazi propaganda.

wtf i hate germany now

You could argue former German territories you got were reparations, including coal-rich Silesia.
This "m-muh WW2" card is pathetic. Modern Germany is not a Nazi state and they pretty much atoned for their transgressions in a manner no other European state ever did really.

>remember the 700000 gorillions poles

Franco was the only smart guy in WW2. He asked for help to Hitler and then refused to help him instead and got paid by USA and the UK because of that.
True that Spain was a shithole because of the Civil War but... at least we cared shit about WW2.
And now we promise a lot of rapefugees but almost none actually get in here.

Correcting myself, Denmark doesn't have the Euro. But they should still blame their own for the state of their country.

Welcome to the Pole victimhood money tactic.
They are untermensch. They demand free money, demand NATO help, don't do their fair share of either, and then cry about how oppressed they are.
The ONLY reason there are no niggers in Poland is because it's a shithole.

Poland is based, be true and strong polandbro

Fuck off and leave the EU then

We can ship your scum back as well

They do have fucked up mentality. I don't agree with immigration as well as ideology of EU in general, but refugees are a different matter and Poles signed all the international and most importantly regional European treaties that regulate this subject.
When money was trickling in they weren't crying so much. Now when some solidarity is expected they chimp out.
Sadly people here see this as "based".

EU treaties says that borders should be inviolable. We say NO to afrika saveges.

Poland pls calm down, we already control 90% of your Media. 60% of your big companies, nearly 50% of your agricultural sector. Better get ready to give us back the occupied territories before we own your whole economy. Thx

What about teritories we've lost?

>Modern Germany is not a Nazi state
You mean "take those raping murderers or else..." is perfectly normal?

>people here

Largely just burgers, bongs and Putin VPNs. Does anyone still care?

All you can do is to get ready for muslim cock.

Nazi Germans killed Poles because Poles were genociding Germans in Poland

Try us; grow balls this time and don't ask Russia for help... what's that? You will ask for someones help because you never won with Poland 1vs1? Typical Kraut.

Literally >muh 6 gorillion, reeeeeee

These are refugees.
>raping murderers
Absolute exaggeration and bullshit. Non-European population is bad in general, but refugees did nothing to change that.
Spreading them all over Europe would actually be a better thing in terms of integration.
You lost poor eastern provinces which mostly weren't even ethnically Polish. And you lost them to USSR, not to Germany.

not gonna happen

> You take free money and then cry and run away when the going gets tough, typical of all untermensch slav.

Bravo looks like US education system is now so retarded that next to creationism it teaches people nazi germoney propaganda used to show people that were "on fence" in germany that attacking those poles was totally right thing to do.

I bet Brandenburg could capture you donkey riders on their own.

fuck you szmata, don't blame soviets actions on mein fuhrer and his army of angels.

you pathetic tiny chuj faggot

So they are giving you free money and free people. What the problem?

Gif back Krakau. And take refujeez. :∆)

You're actually retarded. There is exactly 0 evidence to suggest any sort of legitimate genocide. Sure ethnic conflict was one thing, but whole sale slaughter of German nationals simply did not happen.

Free people? They're savages. Rapes, murders, bombs, shootings.

Half of your jets can't fly, your soldiers train with brooms (when they are not busy getting caught in gay rape sexscandals) and one of your most important generals got sacked for telling publickly that half of your hardware is not working and army is shit in general... i will say it again:
TRY
US
KEK!

Poland you should have joined the good guys during WW2. But yeah fuck the EU

The actuall fuck? C U C K was changed to KEK

Yeah these stupid filters need to go. Someone should convince the mods

I've been to London and Liverpool. You have no right to call any country a shithole, albion. Spread your anus for that halal cock lel.

There are no niggers, because here you have to work (no gibs) and speak an impossible to learn language.

you're doing the good fight. keep it up poland. makes me proud to have a polish last name.

You lost

Get over it bitch

You are stupid. This evil Germans meme isn't the complete truth. The poles and the Germans fought each other over a one time. Before many poles were killed by Germans also killed and displaced many Germans.

Poland steals our "cultural enrichment" :(((

Please realize Poland.
I we send rapefugees your way, they may die, if only a small fraction before fleeing to Germoney.
No way a single one of them would stay in Poland.
After a few beatings, and being covered in spit everyday, they will give up.
Just put them along the border and wait for nature to do its deeds.

>huehehe I've been to the two highest nigger zones in your entire country and that BTFOS you

>a negro turned inside out

>WE WUZ RAF N SHIEEEET

slavs are literally retarded

Fact that you have ANY "zones" makes you lose any right to call any other country shithole Pajeet.

Beware, the Eternal Polack

Based Pollack

Are you suprised we like EU for giving us all the money and no rapefugees while we can also say fuck off to eurozone? We have all pros and no cons and you are suprised we are happy with it? C'mon Pajeet use your brain.

Pobyt zła polska.
Nigdy nie zostawiaj straży

Oh look, that's the exact opposite as what we actually voted in France.

>Are you suprised we like EU for giving us all the money and no rapefugees

That won't go on for long m8 , the EU will fuck you up in time

>muh history

your kind is as sad as it was and it will always be

How do you keep muslim refugees in Eastern Europe? All they want to do is move to Germany or Sweden to live with their own countrymen.
There are literally 3 mosques in entire Poland and wages are much lower then in the West. Why would they want to stay here?

Burger level education

If it wasn't for the USSR you'd be speaking German.

coming from a Paki

Please poland.
Let them in. And forcefully keep them there.
Reuse camps if necessary.
When they can't a job and find themselves dying from the cold, they'll eventually steal.
Then send to camp.
Deport after a while and let them back to tell the story of how Europe is shit.

They would not go to this mosques. No "normal" muslim would ever go and pray with our polish tatars.

Westerners are cucks ans crave brown dick. Don't be surprised.
We ought to expand V4 instead and form Intermarium.

EU could make a welfare system for Migrants on the EU level and then pay them twice or 3times as much to settle in Eastern europe .would take massive pressure off Germany and france in the long run too

Yeah. And then our native population would murder them.

They get a lot more over there than an honest working man gets here (even more than someone with a cozy job).

If they got multiple times that for doing nothing and raping women, we would probably lynch them en masse.

Yeah, literally having them live on my tax money.
I'm sorry, but no.
I'd rather pay for bullets.

>we would just lynch them en masse
fixed that for you

>muh war damage
filthy communists, you got what was coming to you.

>Yeah. And then our native population would murder them

Not with the EU breathing down your neck you won't .If you want to avoid them settling then you will have to leave the EU, hope you all do too , i personally hope your cities don't look like london or Paris in 20 years

Me too

Pray tell what would the EU do?

If rapefugees got an exorbitant amount of money for shits and giggles from Western cucks just so us eastern europoors get stuck with them instead, lynch mobs and right wing militias would probably set fire to their camps and so on.

Our police wouldn't be able to deal with the situation even if we suppose they'd wish to.

The EU wouldn't be able to do anything.

Tell Germany to fuck right off, and leave the EU, if more people actually stood up to the EU it would be forced to bend to our will or die.

Well they will just economically punish you i would think , just like they will try and do with us . pretty sure you all take large EU subsidies that they wil remove.

Yeah well, Bulgaria has a madman vigilante policing refugees with a helicopter gunship and the EU does fuckall.

Thats why you all need to leave , the EU is a lost cause and of no use to anyone . they are gonna try and give us a bill of 100 billion Euros , thats how autistic they are .

I have another proposition; if they wish to live in Europe like an ordinary European, have them receive the lowest minimum wage currently existent in a EU member state.

They wouldn't want to come here then.

Haha lets use these slav countries like poland and yugoslavia as cannon fodder for our interests, demolish their economy, then never repay back our debts and tell them they are lazy mongrel.

H-heh.

Day of the Tea is coming you inbred degenerate.

But user-kun.
To get a wage. You need to work.

ask your russian overlords for reparations. stop being a retard.

>UK troops
NATO troops

But Germany's gibsmedat are too strong.
They even escape after being resettled by EU quotas. Do you think they want their wives working with niqab and outside home?