Show those man hands

When was the last time you dirtied your hands, Sup Forums? Remember that real men and true tier males use their hands to build things, while beta numales use their hands to drink Starbucks and """tone up""".

Whether your occupation, hobby, or home related, what was the last thing you built and when?

>Pic related
>Needed landscaping work done, the missus wanted to just hire someone to do it
>Instead I spent a months worth of weekends doing it myself like a real man does

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QH4nW8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yesterday.
Also you're fat.

No callouses.

Soft as fuck non working hands faggot

Getting your hands dirty doesnt make them working hands

Nice ring, is that white gold?

Blur your fingerprints, you fool

>Yes goyim accept the low tier physical jobs that will be automated in less than a decade
>Don't worry about intellectual jobs, that's for us je- I mean for sissies and fags, not you manly go- guys

Crazy how something every single man did in the 50s is something to brag about in 2017. That's not an insult btw, it really is something to brag about in 2017. Good job OP. My dad tried to turn me into a real man but I turned into a faggot instead.

Also I can smell your soft chubby English blood from here

Even worse than the stupid whores that take selfies with books to pretend theyre reading

>months of work
>no callouses

Just manually removed 11 stumps with pick axe and shale bar.
Today? Dropping a 60 ft tree after work.
Man up pol

>Landscaping

You mean gardening? And now you trying to show off? Hahahaha it this the first time you have worked this year?

Lol this.
Good obv user

this

My hands don't get dirty at work. I would lose my job if I got caught working without gloves. They take any and all safety extremely seriously up here in Ft. McMurray.

>its an user actually does his yearly 1 hour of physical labor and has the need to brag about it on Sup Forums episode

No way, fellow goy. Show those beautiful digits.

There's nothing wrong with being a submissive little sissy for dominant alpha males. Show boypucci..

>My hands are dirty
>let me snap a picture to show Sup Forums
That's pretty gay bro

>Occupation
Avionics Technician, doing heavy checks and mods to heavy cargo jets. Fantastic atmosphere to work in, this is where you go to be in the company of actual positive male influences and not be cucked.

>Hobbies
Gun restoration and working on cars. I buy $100 specials at pawn shops to restore and to arm people I like for birthdays and holidays. No man smiles wider than opening a box and finding a nice shotgun inside. I also own three cars, a daily and two projects. My Mustang is my street/strip car and I'm building an Integra for AutoX/road course car.

>Last thing built
Most recent is a nice little AR build I finished up with, nothing special, was trying to put together something lightweight and simple like S&W MP15 Sport.

He's right. Real men don't post selfies of their appendages online for the approval of strangers. Fuck off and die.

Judging by your hand you're about 5'4".

>thumbelina

Literally I am building my own house. Doing the plumbing and tile this week.

>Tfw working class mechanic who does blacksmithing as a hobby but have tiny hands

Manual labor is for white trash

A truly superior man delegates manual labor to lower classes of individuals, while he produces real wealth.

Spending time doing your garden or fixing your plumbing is counter productive, and only serves as a worthless accolade among the low IQ males.

Stay subhuman, it makes my job so much easier

>wiping your ass with your hand
>then wiping your hand with the paper
you are doing it wrong

>Mexican
>claims he doesn't work as a manual laborer

lel those short fingers
are you sure you're not a fat chick?

>Everything you do has to be your occupation

discord.gg/QH4nW8U join and i bost my asian gurl hand

>going into army reserve
>first choice vehicle tech
Gonna be a lot dirtier than just my hands f@m

Last weekend. Dug up a plant and moved it to the other side of the yard, making space for a rain barrell to Jew the public water Jews. Sawed some metal too, was fun!

>integra

What year? I remember 90s integras were way over built. The type R was even seam welded from the factory. Knew a guy who took a 2.2 liter prelude block, s2000 heads and plopped it in his integra. Made 300hp all motor. Really fun car.

Yuck... syndromic to say the least.

>a month

>no calluses
>pasty-white fat arm

kill yourself

>work in mining industry
>i'm a software engineer
>take off protection gear the moment I arrive
>sit in comfy reinforced insulated impromptu offices wearing shorts and t-shirt
>mfw watching all the COALED workers labouring outside

this should make me feel bad... why?

btw, here's mine

I'm a full time student, not employed so yeah. No false sense of masculinity to brag about like yourself OP.

Lotion aint a sin bud

R8 my hand almost satan

Not very manly, but dirty because I was helping a friend work on his car. Soft-top wasn't coming up so I took the electric motors out of the soft-top assembly and replaced them.

Lose some weight tubby

i have girly hands

i prefer to hire and buy 2bh

why do so many people have pictures of their dirty hands

they are le epik hard workers

I assumed they just took a picture of their hands.

Saving a picture of your hands would be pretty sad desu senpai

Lemme guess, your wifes son had to assemble your cuckshed for you?

>all those peasant hands
I use my Hands to point people their work and to finger your mom

Senior manufacturing tech reporting. In charge of 7 other machine operators, run and performs maintenence on 32 machines. Soft and hard turn lathes, spline rollers, induction hardeners, drill and taps, and both EMAG and Nova combo grinders. You fucking faggots wouldn't know hard work if it bit you in your nonexistant balls.

My palm is resistant to a lot of heat now, can pick up very heavy or hot things for a long period of time.
>Was a bricky
>Now a waiter