Shareblue it's time to leave

Shareblue is still here lmao. Why do you guys stick around so much? For anyone who's been on Sup Forums long enough, we can just tell when another Sup Forumstard is making a post. No-one here calls Trump "Drumpf" seriously so when you cancer fags say it it makes me cringe. Also all the obvious "I hate drumpfhh" spamming of threads with the 100s of comments that YOU post. You aren't turning anyone to your side you're wasting your time. Hillary Clinton killed Seth Rich. Donald Trump won the election. Comey was fired. America will be great again. It's time to pack it up shariablue. Also be prepared for
>fuk Dump
>go back to redd1t
>stinky cheeto hed!1!!
>sage xD amiright??
Posts that are going to spam this thread
I mean just a short visit to shareblues website and Twitter page fills me with cancer. These terrorists need to be eradicated from Sup Forums then from existence

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/disinformation-warriors-part-iii-shareblue-insider-targeted-anti-msm-posts-on-reddit-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steemit.com/pizzagate/@rebelskum/disinformation-warriors-part-iii-shareblue-insider-targeted-anti-msm-posts-on-reddit-Sup Forums-and-more

Bump.

nice blog post

bump.
OP was a champ tody

>Why do you guys stick around so much?

They are literally being paid to, it's their job.

If they stop they won't be able to afford any tendies.

>see flag
>checks comment
It all adds up

>underrated post

You know you're worse than your favorite boogeyman, right?

Fuck off newfag.

>pol is libertarian

>someone shared a viewpoint that differs from me
>SHILL SHILL SHILL DAMAGE CONTROL SHILL

Who's the actual shill here?

>t. r/the_cuckold

Literally you.

Nice thread OP. Keep up the good work.

OP is a cool dude, fuck shariablue

SHOP DA WHOP

ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT

DON'T YOU CHILDREN HATE DRUMPF AND WANT TO VOTE DEMOCRAT NOW?

>

Here we go...

Too easy to spot try harder bot

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP AS HE HAS BLESSED AMERICA

Here we go again...

>not being able to tell shitposts from shill posts
>nu/pol/

Checks out

Post a single example of Shareblue spam. Go on, I'm waiting!

You don't get to use that word.

Did anyone confirm if this was real?

>When shareblue spams the thread with sages and thinks they're "downvotes"

Every goddamn time.

>these are the people shariablue shill for and want in our society

>attempting rational discussion with the epic memers from reddit

Just don't

shill harder pls..

The problem is that you blindly call anyone with any anti-Trump point to make Shareblue, or CTR in the past, and it's fucking absurd. You use this meme which was in all likelihood crafted for this purpose by the same kikes who orchestrate everything you hate, and you use it to hide behind ANY dissenting opinions. It doesn't matter what someone says, it doesn't matter if they already point out that Hillary is a kike too, it doesn't matter to you because you're brainwashed and all it took was memes like this. God y'all are so fucking weak, you're just children who want to be entertained at the end of the night, and that's why you're so easy to control.

have a (you)

What a shitty miserable job you fucks have.

We need them to keep motivating us.

Some of the R/ T_D cunts do that with factual representations of evidence w/ multiple posts, but the last couple of days since the Seth Rich info came out is clearly shitposting/shilling if I have ever seen it.

The thing about Sup Forums is that a majority of us understand the threat of Jews, niggers, and leftists. If you're saying anything in favor of them you don't belong.

Fuck Donald Trump, and fuck white people.

Controlled opposition is one thing ( basically what you are saying ) , yet I think everyone here has his own point of view and based on his country and status ultimately their own "agenda" regardless of who pushes what kind of meme and disinformation .
We are weak but we are many

Nice one shariablue but it's not
>s-simply sharing a different point
It's obvious shilling

>BLUMF TALKED TO A JEW UMM I FEEL BETRAYED

>taking trolls seriously

>taking Sweden seriously

I gave up about a month and a half ago, but before that I spent nearly every day trying to wake people up about the fact that Trump is a laughably obvious kike Trojan horse, and that the patriotic MAGA message is all a facade. Every time I'm called a shill, it's just a fucking waste of time, but it hurts to watch this dystopian zombie society of lies unfolding.

fucking same guy again ? .. :p

>taking Greece seriously

Could you get some respectable vpns for once?

The fucking problem is that the noble people of Sup Forums are also trolling by posting the content.
The bigger problem is that we are seeing a constant influx of new people who also see it as the norm and shitpost accordingly.

In seriously considering putting in an application as a mod, maybe I can go as far as to instigate a new wordlist/ autoban.

Sup Forums is not a place for commercial spam, and this paid shilling is just that.

How dare you flimph blimph domp

σε γαμώ..!

And that's exactly my point, people try to make an anti-Trump argument because of the fact that he's a kike and that he is actually on the same team as the people that pretend to be leftists and that constantly push for the social bullshit that contributes to the nigger problem. You pretend you're just being as simple and objective as that, but when someone tries to tell you that they're on your side but believe you're being tricked, and they don't say anything leftist at all, you still insist they're not on your team because you've been brainwashed into the idea that ONLY Trump can be correct, and there will be NO other narrative than Trump.

English speakers only, mods?

plenty of these brainwashed zombies lurking in this thread

Fucking based

Muh "Trump isn't literally Hitler, therefore he's a kike"

Kill yourself stormfag

>Why do you guys stick around so much?
Gotta earn them shekels

>Trump is a kike

And that's how I know you're shilling.

The KGB works for Trump, Nigel

He posted names of employees and their facebook profiles/twitter names were found. I was in said thread but nothing has come of it since that evening.

Fuck you two, I spent hours and hours researching this issue, I can provide you with a million photos, family connections, business connections, decades long relationships, Jewish and Israel-eccentric behaviors, possible kike ancestry, connections to pedophiles and accusations of pedophilia behavior, esoteric, cult-like Satanic symbolism in his hand gestures and decorating his home, his relationship to the Rothschild family, all of the obvious pro-Hillary stuff he did prior to the election like attending her events and donating huge amounts of money to her, and more. I have done this OVER AND OVER again, and you say it's just "obvious shilling" without once making an argument to refute these points. I've made these points hundreds of times here and I've never once heard an argument that refuted them.

But the anons like the two above are the overwhelming majority and they think they're going to save our fucking race when they couldn't be further from it, following an evil manipulative kike simply because he puts on a pro-American, conservative front (as if a politician or a business man for that matter never put on a facade to appeal to his voters).

It would be one thing to argue with anti-Trump people, nobody cares about that, it's the insistence that any and all anti-Trump comments will be Shareblue or CTR.

Can we hang the commies from the nearest tree yet?
SHAREBLUE WILL DIE IN PRISON. Check it.

They realise that their precious MMFA sites are useless and are completely fake and bought and paid for exclusively to shill for the corrupt establishment.

To David Brock: your tax evasion and piss poor health speaks loudly of the work you do. I hope you fucking overdose on anti-depressants and fentanyl and die in a ditch.

To the left-wing fags: we know its you who spreads the pro-Islam propaganda here and that its you who spread fake news. So go join your Antifags loser groups and watch how you lose every single protest and fight.

To the stormfags; no the Jews are not behind this, the earth is round, it's not the Jews fault, it's yours for being such dumbfucks and its the lefts and the globalists fault. If you look into it, you'll see all the causes point to THEM. THE ISLAMIST APOLOGISTS.

That is all.

I have the follow up image to that, including all names and addresses but doxing is against the rules

Why do they even bother on this site? It's like trying to convince a fundamentalist Christian from the bible belt that Jesus was a black homosexual tranny that hates God and believes in fossils.

It's not happening, go away Sharia Blue, you're pissing in a sea of piss. lol

one of the best memories of last year

He was reluctant to post names because he feared it'd be traced back to him but pressure was applied to him and he posted a paycheck from them as well.

Were you in that thread?

BUT BUT HER EMAILS!!!!!!!!!

Nice Strawman, faggot.

The problem with Trump is the overwhelming presence of family connections to kikes, the amount of corrupt business connections, the symbolism he puts all over his home, the fact that he lies so much, the fact that he is so extremely pro-Israel, the fact that he has been accused of sexual assault by the same people that accused Epstein, and more.

It's a sad day in America when you're only options for president are apparently "literally Hitler" (who was just a lying Rothschild kike, anyways) or "wealthy elite kike who praises Israel on a daily basis".

See what I mean? Instead of investigating this claim or asking for evidence, you immediately shove your fingers in your ears like a little child, "la la la, I'm not listening, I'm not listening" because the idea that the guy you love and trust so much could be a lying kike makes you feel bad. Any strong, intelligent man with integrity and honor would put up or shut up- if you have any proof that he's not a kike I'd love to fucking here it because there are mountains of evidence pointing the other way and everybody knows it.

They successfully took over reddit, so they are trying here too

Problem is that reddit can be easily manipulated, but due to Sup Forums's system, it cannot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously fuck the left and the snowflakes at MMFA and MSNBC

who said shariablue thread?

And i won't care because he's infinitely better than 99% of politicians out there.

>y-you're a blind follower!
No i just recognize that nobody's perfect, and he's doing an amazing job. You'll never have an effect here.

The donald is a Sup Forums psyop,

Why do you faggots still live?

Seth Rich

Yeah, got multiple images of names, addresses, profiles etc from the threads afterwards

>"literally Hitler" (who was just a lying Rothschild kike, anyways)

Christ you are literally an insane person

Occam's razor:
there is no vast shill shadow organization paid an hourly rate to troll an anonymous ocean-of-piss anime imageboard.

Think about it, why would a shill organization waste its time on this place where controlling the narrative is so difficult and posters are extremely stubborn with their weaponized autism? Their shilling is much more effective on places like r*ddit where you can literally silence dissent with downvotes and use comment sections to falsely promote the appearance of a consensus.

there are merely people with opinions you don't like and people who actually agree with you pretending to have opinions you don't like because they enjoy (You)-farming

i've been browsing Sup Forums since 2006 and i can easily pretend to be a liberal just to rile you up, it's not exactly difficult with how easily you /r/the_donald refugees take bait. In fact, Sup Forums is probably the easiest board to troll on the entire website.

I fucked up, here's the part 1

>mfw they come here to troll and leave with a redpill lodged down their throat

Yeah, it's like trying to convince a leftist Tumblrina that 1 in 4 women aren't actually sexually assaulted at college. Just because people are ignorant and refuse to look at the objective facts, doesn't mean we should just give up and let them keep fucking up our society.

Could it be that it's faggots false flagging as usual and doing the same retarded reddit-tier shit like changing filenames to have "shareblue" at the end and then posting it as evidence of an EPIC conspiracy for upboats?

Bullshit, they are definitely here.

They come in waves with big events, like this Seth Rich crap or O'Keefe videos

You can tell by the way their posts do not fit at all with the board culture, the way they write is just very odd

Doesn't matter whether it works or not, they are just taking orders from their bosses, they have to do it

>pushes nu/pol/ narrative
Checks out.

Most shareblue are NEET's who dont necessarily support the left or right, often too stupid to discern a difference, yet need to make that fat soros moolah, and well, their next gram of schwag weed isn't going to earn itself. They are not sending their best, most are just above mental retardation tier, which is why they are told not to make memes, rather use supplied ones...They won't die out until people stop funding their superpacs.

Just live well knowing every minute here on Sup Forums the left and globalist lose money.

Like this you mean?

Okay the taunting is funny but in all seriousness we can't let Drumpf get the codes to the rocket pops

bumparoo