Redpills on Local Boards

Alright fags, listen up. We need to continue dropping redpills to the masses, but it all begins with your local community. If we can get a lot of our local communities redpilled, then as a collective nobody can stop our movement (as a bonus we can mine the salt the liberals are sure to have).
>Just post to any local boards (i.e. Craigslist, etc.) and drop them.
>Start out small (to condition them), as showing how flawed liberal logic is, then start dropping bigger redpills as it goes along.
Any other ideas to help make this as efficient as possible is welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr.

learn to compose an OP you faggot ass retard.

>Except for Europeans

Kek

You're just a lefty shill with that lereddit spacing

>s-shill..

get a load of this stupid, pathetic piece of shit lmao. i stayed up all night and morning so i could be one of the first in line to vote for president trump. what's your narrative now, squirt?

Try harder next time shill, remember this is where you come from
>pic related

>ignorant retard can't refute the point
>doubles down on his ad hominem and tries to turn this into a race hustle

you're just as bad as every leftist boogeyman you live in constant fear of, bitch boy. give it a rest. you've lost. you're done. time to fuck off and kill yourself, chump.

No, see, the fdifference is, white race is under no threat of actually going away anytime soon.

No, the small percent of people who actually race-mix does not constitue a threat.

>can't rebut a point that is obviously false
>tries to deflect
>acting as if race isn't a "Yuge" deal here
Your true colors are showing

I have a question. Was the Tibetan genocide similar to the one we are having now? Is it true it was done by migration, not war?

>They got headpats
Tfw you will never be a black slave for Egyptians, wearing cute skirts and gerting pats from master-sama

What I'd like to do is jus t buy 10-20 acres of land and invite Sup Forums tards to come and live like vikings in an all white community.

whiteys get their dick mutilated by niggers
hahah cucks

Who would move in?

Defiantly was war and oppression because they weren't nationalistic, but they aren't white, so does it really matter?

Fuck off
Keep/pol/ here
That's why there is Sup Forums
So you dont drop le redpills on boards and make off topic threds

What I'm asking is has there ever been a genocide done like the one we are seeing in Europe, where it's done entirely by migration?

You clearly didn't read OP

Lol, fuck white people.

You do understand your concept doesn't increase our numbers and our chances? We have to recruit
Rip, my bad user, but no not to my knowledge, at least. Then again people used to fight for what was theirs, not just run away

You have autism

>being this desperate for and obsessed with my attention

lol, you're stupidity and inability to cope with the fact that you got put in your place is cute, but i'm bored with you now.

give it a rest, retard. you've accomplished nothing other than display your inability to refute facts. it's over. you've lost. again. cope.

I mean we all do, we're on Sup Forums
Your inexperience and lack of understanding of how the internet works is showing again
>Calls a made up statement "fact"
>Shows no proof
>Truly a newfag
>mfw

and meanwhile on belgian tv we see during the commercial breaks for:
soap, icecream, kinderbueno, iglo, vicks, exetera..
mixed race couples be happy and enjoying whatever brand.
with the exeption of cleaning ustencils, those are white only, a white male cleaning with a brand his shower, whatever is cosidered dirty and hard work.

now for perfume:
paris xl among others:
1. woman can smell and dress like a whore to get a job, that person talking outload suggesting she can use her body to get a job, even if the other candidate is better qualified.
2. white woman uses her man's parfume to provoce her man for some idiot reason and he's a bad person if he does not agree, again a narratated suggestion.
and there is many more...
it's a new wave of indoctrination that has started recently.
the latest we see now is M&M's
i love that stuff... not anymore, i'll settle for the aldi brand, they even taste better and less chemical sugary.
the new brown M&M introduction:
basicly she represents the load obnoxious black woman, she steps in pushes all the others away and the red one is mad, then she says, "YOU ALL SHUT UP? I'M THE NEW CHIEF IN TOWN AND YOU ALL LISTEN TO ME NOW!!!"
another one suggest the red one to be racist becaus he asks her why she is brown
note: it's not the naked version, didn't saw that one yet, only on youtube, but the onee i'm discribing isn't on youtube.

>2. white woman uses her man's parfume to provoce her man for some idiot reason and he's a bad person if he does not agree, again a narratated suggestion.

there is also another version where she does the same, but the narrator (her mind out load) she narrates what she says in her mind.. i don't know how you call this in english..
she narrates while using his parfume: i wonder what he will say, whill he smell himself on me or whill he smell someone else? while having a big naughty smile on her face.

palestine by israel

Those some spooky ghosts

Bump

I fucking hate cheaters

That wasn't long, the fuck?

This is a DC area blog that got a lot of comment feedback when they reported the Seth Rich murder

popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/

Some more conniving anons should prowl around on recent posts and ask people questions - if they know or heard anything - and share the new stories out via Fox 5 DC

Get the local community demanding answers / wanting to know if their police dept is corrupt

Thanks for the bumps user
Good start user

WOW, you clearly understand left-wing libertarian values...

>pic clearly depicts Aymara Bolivians
>"Tibetans"
fucking hell, do it right next time.

it was done by fake news...
After 50 years of genocide, tibet is still more an ethnostate than the USA, at 90%

exactly
the adds are always anty white male and pro multicultural
sometimes we see the suggestion of single white dads and lesser a white single mom with a brown kid.
or a white couple, the man shows something he build for the bathroom, some refresher thing for the toilet, then the woman sees thi and brakes him ad his work completely down and say go buy this thing, much easier.
sounds like we have to buy now, being inventive and build things ourselves is laughed upon now.

bump