MAX HAPPENING: Former UK Embassador met with the DNC leaker (Seth Rich) in DC before his death

craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/12/cias-absence-conviction/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/2017/05/16/everything-thats-weird-latest-seth-rich-story/
discord.gg/3x68erR
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html
youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumperino

Bump

We know dumbass, we knew fucking 8 months ago when we uncovered everything about Seth
Fuckin newfags

Well aren't you fuckin' special? Doesn't change the fact that this needs to be spread again, and harder this time. There is actual media attention now, it's more than tin foil nonsense to the normies now.

BUMP

We knew this user.

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

Do a better job shilling desu
Work hard for that subversive kike dollar

bumping for anti shilliary

More bumpage

OH SHIT

I dunno guys, i'm pretty tired. The best course of action right now is a long restful sleep. Lets look into this at a later date. I must go sleep now goodbye.

Die. Die and rise again on third day, only to die once more.

bump

Lemme guess, I should go to sleep now because I'm getting so sleepy?

It is true that we did try and push the investigation but with the DNC in every crack , pizzagate , random deaths and false flags.... DNC buried it...

We did try though to be clear

O.O he was alive???

Apparently so.

Nice rundown:

is this upside down flag saying "in distress but also moving forward"?

this
shilling is real

washingtonian.com/2017/05/16/everything-thats-weird-latest-seth-rich-story/

I'm not a robot, captcha said so

new material LET'S GO

I'm not shilling you retard, this is an old news story, a Brit working with Wikileaks met with Seth in a park in Washington and was handed a USB drive with emails on it.

It's been known for a while, idiot.

seriously what has to happen for this shit to be taken care of

discord.gg/3x68erR

get in the pol discord guys to discuss this without sliding jewery

Dude, that moron probably didn't even bother to check the archives.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

2016.... So no, not a shill.

If you could read the flag then yes, that is exactly what upside down backwards means.

It's a well known story.
From 2016, it was all over Sup Forums when it happened and you try and tell the faggots ITT that it was already known and they cry "shill".

Fucking retards need to do basic research..

>got murdered by assange
is that one of louise mensch's burner accounts?

I actually do not think it was Seth Rich who met with British Craig Murray and I do not think his contact gave him the DNC emails. Seems to me his meeting in the US for Wikileaks was July 14-two days AFTER Seth's murder. I think it was another now dead suddenly DNC staffer Joe Montano who gave him the Podesta emails. The DNC emails were sent by Rich electronically as evidence proves from his computer. Joe Montano died suddenly of a heart attack, age 49, on July 24 or so-two days after the Podesta email leaks. Thoughts? No investigation on this either. .

(OP)
OH WOW! It's FUCKING NOTHING! Once again, good job you idiotic, fucking Seth Rich truthers. How many times do you need to be told that there is NO CONNECTION between his death and the podestas/clintons? Fucking idiot "MUH SETH RICH" narrative pushing fuckheads. I've looked into this extensively and there is NOTHING TO IT. Just head to bed right now or else. I am fucking sick of you people constantly pushing our buttons. STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS GUY.......

Cheers

APOLOGISE!

the fucking tories did it ! they interfered in our election by shooting seth in cold blood to try to put one of their lesbo drones into office

thank god nobody likes frigged bitches or they might have succeeded

bump
youtu.be/AZVozOKgv-c

They left out the part that the family's spokesperson is a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280?lang=en

>embassador

FFS. Look, Trump insiders/WH staff we know you read this, you need to push aside your old assumptions which say that you need to first speak to major media outlets to get your message out. That is an outdated tactic that just causes your message to get lost in the bullshit they push anyways.

What you need to do is pick every single small redpilling web outlet that is on your side and give them the goods/interview/scoop before the msm. Fuck off NBC,CBS,fox,CNN. All cunts.

Stop trying to convince the fucks over there that you're right. They'll never come around. Cancel press briefings and get the news to us, not the fucks who hate you no matter what. Turn this shit around by letting us put get the word to normies. Redpilling normies is our specialty.

The meme war of 2016 played no small part bringing normies to the polls. The major networks think they have your admin on a leash. Cut it off.

bump.

There never was a russian hacker.

I had a look through this, it appears to be nothing substantial sadly. Best leave this one to the mainstream news outlets and other official sources.

no shit bill