How come the US is only 41% white?

How come the US is only 41% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBt5rMD2aDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's including spics and other rare light brown species, in reality it's about 32% white

In the early 1900s, our immigration laws were such that we could only import foreign people more or less in keeping with the existing percentages of different ethnicities. The point was to maintain the existing balance. And then the globalists decide that sucked.

Similar to how you might ask why Australia no longer has the White Australia Policy anymore. It's a stealth invasion.

STOP BELIEVING IN WHITE GENOCIDE LOL
US JEWS ARE YOU ALLY!

Now, on top of that, we made the grave mistake of importing Negroes as slaves. Many civilizations have made the mistake of enslaving lesser peoples instead of breeding more of their own.

Had it stopped there, maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But, no, we let the Jews in. And the Jews force racial quotas to exterminate competition and destroy everything they can.

Today, we see an out of control rampancy of migration. It's so bad they can't even keep track of who is coming in, diseases are spreading, we have yuge Muslim encampments (??? why?) and the last time I saw two adults hold hands it was a pair of gay Chinese guys.

What the actual fuck? All of this is the work of the Jews.

How is that possible when jews are minority in congress?

Now, had it not been for the work of the Jews and their Bolshevik Revolution, I probably would not be on this side of the Earth. Perhaps that would be for the better? Certainly, even though I am white, my people were not the people who set sail to colonize North America.

No, instead, I am told by the Jews that I am part of some great "melting pot." Yes, you heard me correctly. In elementary school, learning from my Jewish teachers and their Jewish text books, the US is a "melting pot." And so the destruction of the homeland of my ancestors was a good thing, as is the destruction of my homeland.

This is the mind of the Jew, who does not stop even when given its "Holy Land" when it complains non-stop.

Looking at those I realize I'm not even attracted to white women. Maybe like 1% of them I find attractive. I'm white. Those in the pic I get an instant instinctive response that they have shit personalities.

Well, you can't ignore the tribal part of it, but basically they pedal money and power. This was, as Benjamin Franklin claims, the real basis for the American Revolution: to control our own currency.

We no longer have that. The Federal Reserve has been in control for over 100 years now, and that is a tool of the Rothschilds. One of the best ways to get started learning about the banks from a US perspective is, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen.

But even after you consider the academic aspects, the fact is that Jews are parasites. It's in their nature, and, really, you can't blame them for a successful survival strategy that way.

>41%
JUST like I've been saying. It was gonna drop even lower before long. Go back to ((("Norway"))) and hang out with your kind, (((Bjorn)))

Id say boring personalities than shit personalities.

41? It's actually 25% at best.

Who cares about their personalities, as long as they're not psycho cunts.
That's all I want from wimminz - be qt and not be crazy cunt.

I get you Sven. It's like I've been psychologically conditioned to look at them and see repulsive traitors.

>2015

she's a wn now

america has always been a melting pot

Look up jacob schiff. Also, ask yourself how jews were allowed to resettle in norway, despite being explicity forbidden by your laws.

Because we will jot let any white people in. Any nigger from Africa or Muslim can come in armies. But we won't even take a couple Irish, or polish. And no one says anything about this or can do anything about it. Thank King of the world a George Soros

Aren't most jewish people white? I don't understand the meme of posting buff musclemen from different countries, then an old balding jewish man. Are you saying Europeans don't age?

At least post drawings of people who are the same age and build. Or who have the same dental hygiene. Besides, most dentists are jewish. They would be the last people on earth to have yellow or crooked teeth.

>Aren't most jewish people white?
They're white when it pleases them, and poor oppressed semites when they need to.
Most kikes in the west have lived in our countries and Russia for a long time, they've interbred and kept their ideology and identity througout it.

Judaism is a disease, not a race.

71% White

>includes spics, north africans and arabs
the real number is 56%, not 41% or 71%

Odd when they're overtly represented on Supreme Court.

I dunno about that. They're white but also ethnically jewish in the same way that a Russian is white but ethnically slavic or an Irishman who is white but also irish. The only people who really identify as white are north american mutts (10% irish, 5% scottish 25% british 50% german, etc). Culture, family, and traditions matter.

It's not possible, go to every school has niggers and spics now, they're everywhere. I've been to your cuntry, don't fool yourself. Airport staff was all niggers,

It's not. It's 73% or so white.

No

Jews pretend to be white but in reality they are the seed of Satan.

>le commie joo comspeeruhsee

yea that is because of the older generation is included, you have to pay attention to the younger generation because they are the ones having the babies

God hates the Jews as per 1 Thessalonians 2:15-16.

After all, they did slaughter His only begotten Son and to this day rejoice over it and blaspheme Him and His virgin mother.

>He includes Hispanic "Whites"

Kek, I don't know Juan/Jamal...

Where does the oft repeated 56% stat come from?

Jews have never been White. They only bred with Whites to blend in. They do the same thing in other countries too. Latin America, Asia, etc.

The question of whiteness is a uniquely perplexing one for Jews. Are they Jews? Are they Israel? Are they Semites? It's all word games.

Same thing with fixating on the word white. Really, the word should be Caucasoid. But then you have to ask if the Caucasus was promised to Shem. It's great fun. And it means basically nothing to me because my skin is white, end of story.

It's nothing to do with age and everything to do with appearance. And yes they absolutely are, but refuse to associate with goyim because it ruins the narrative of "G-d's chosen", even if they're like 60% BLEACHED and have been for centuries.
Sure thing, Mr. VPN.
And what city might that be? Airports are a terrible place to gauge what a city's demographic is, as it's where all the tourists congregate, naturally. And yes, I see that you said "staff" but that doesn't prove anything in and of itself. With that mindset, you can fly into Hawaii and you're in an Asian majority nation.

>Hispanic WHITES
can't you read?

>The only people who really identify as white are north american mutts
I think that's a very big assumption on your part. And ethnic identity is not the same as racial identity.

Race and culture is linked, but ethnicity is just a catch-all term for anyone distinguished as different from another.

You must rework the way you think of Jews...They are not like you or I, or even other races of humans. They are PROFOUNDLY different.

>USA is only 60% white!
>Can you believe white people only make up 50% of USA?
>How can you live with yourself knowing only 40% of US is white??
>Whites are minority in USA at 30%!

>Oy very goyim we must import more mexicans to combat the oppressive 95% white USA!!!

Don't mind him.
Someone's ass. Retard OP further proves that these so called statistics are utterly meaningless.

I think most of this is prompted by burgers constantly calling Europe cucked, meanwhile being the leading nation in the struggle to get blacked. At least you'll always be best goy, no one can take that away from you.

>Be America
>Less than 50% white
>In favor of your domestic market you exclude the rest of the west by dumbing down your media and flooding it with niggers to run a profit

I really hope we will never ever have melting pot society cancer

Share this around as much as you can, Girl 4channers listen up. The bottom part can be ignored but the technique is solid.

Its a dating technique im helping get meme'd to go viral.

Border crossed in Philadelphia, all the lower staff was blacks. Then in California mostly, tons of diversity there.

That's a lot of extreme cherry-picking. What about people like Ben Shapiro, Ben Stein, or Mark Levin? If I was a no-lifer, I could string together 10 times as much copypasta proving the opposite point.

Are you just jealous that they have more success, and are more inclined to help each other out? That they force their kids to study and put them in the best schools?

America is not 60% white that's a huge lie

this

they're shitskinned semites, same race with ar*bs

Nah, 40-45% white seems accurate for pure whites with European heritage. Le 56% face meme includes mulattos and (((white hispanics)))

eternal reminder

I would never be jealous of the Jew's monetary success in this life, knowing what awaits him in the next.

Because they spend too much time laughing at other countries for getting shitskin'd while outright denying it's happening in their own backyard. Being American is like being a religious fanatic. You have to keep believing your country is the best even when it isn't, and if that means ignoring the fact that it's turning black before your eyes, that's a-okay.

Where are those screencaps from?

I never see non whites. Ever. But I don't live in a major city.

No wonder christianity so popular there, shit skins actually take that garbage seriously, white people just like Christmas and minor cultural things from it

raid on shia labouf stream a few month ago
that "he will not divide us" shitshow

DEUS VULT

Only if you are including slavs,mulatos, spics,gingers,mediterans and white traitors from germany.You can have about 40-50%white.

Does it suck being a nigger Nations bitch rest of the world? Even with all your whiteness you still bow before our mongrel nation?

25%!!? Why does it matter if America is 19% white? Who needs a greater then 14% white country? America being 8% white is a good thing you anti-semite! Oy Vey claiming America is greater then 2% white is just like anudda Shoah!

The real crusaders would kill Mexicans for having different ''christian'' traditions like worshipping the lord of death and all those pagan folk black magic influences

They are over represented in every branch. They are 2% of the population, but 8% in the Senate and 5% in the house and 43% of the Supreme Court. And with the royal prince and princess they have power in the executive branch as well.

That's all from /r/The_Donald though.....

i dunno but i repeat it to piss off amerilards

Best version of joke.

A young jew asks his father "Dad, can I borrow $50?"

He responds, "$40? What do you need $30 for? I have $20, here's $10, give $5 to your brother.

jews.

1965 immigration act.

this

yeah blame it on leddit
either that or niggers or jews
the eternal scapegoats for your shit kind

Why are you even talking? Your country is made of arabs, and is named after the ugliest bird in the animal kingdom (probably because of its resemblance to your people).

For all the time that Latin American spent fixating over terms for black and natives of varying percentages, I have to wonder why the US never did. Look at pic related and the BLEACHING becomes blatantly obvious

Of course, but those times are long gone user. In fact most people already gave up on christianity/catholicism in europe

Also, a Mexican supporting christianity is supporting the genocide and destruction of their people and culture
They mostly became mixed from rape, most knowledge of the old cultures were destroyed, and most of them were genocided. Modern Mexicans are a pretty pathetic people all things considered, the christian religion represents them being cucked irrevocably and they love that shit

None white Hispanic is 63.7% you fucking retard.

You all need to get off fucking Sup Forums once in a while.

>19%

it's a tossed salad now, goyim. you impudent swine.

Because it's not the culture of their blood

still includes middle-easterners.

>They're white but also ethnically jewish in the same way that a Russian is white but ethnically slavic or an Irishman who is white but also irish

Did you mix some fucking angel's dust with maple syrup? What the fuck are you going on about, you fucking subverting civnat clueless leaf?

America was a viable nation up until they ruint everything in 1965. Now it is a multiracial empire and wns should accept that. Try forming communities of people who share your ideals. This is possible while we live in a relatively free society. Focus on community and culture right now rather than political power. I don't think democracy will work for us. There may come a time when the rest of the country makes living here unbearable and that will be the time for armed resistance.

>40% white
We're 73% white.
Also,our census is confusing,and you can CHOOSE any race you damn well please which skews the actual racial census results.You have all these race traitor white liberals that will put their race as anything BUT white.
When I say that our census is confusing,I'm talking about how they add
non-Hispanic White,non-Latin White,Latin-white,Hispanic-White,Jewish,and other.People are confused with the whole hispanic/latin part.They aren't races,but cultural.
Example,Hispanic culture comes from Spain,Latin(o) Culture comes from old Roman Europe.If anything,whites that have European blood are by definition Latin.Not the Latin the government/schools try to say is some type of special race as they do with Hispanics.I bet we're more than 73% white,but people are refusing to identify as white because "MUH WHITE PRIVILEGE!"
>TL;DR:Our census is skewed because of racial confusion,and special snowflakes putting the race they choose to identify as.Examples of white identity problems:Shaun King,Rachel Dolezal,and Elizabeth 'Pocahontas" Warren.
Keep up the forced "LE -56% WHITE MEME".At least we deport out criminals instead of allowing them off because of "language barriers".If they come back then we deport them again.
Here's a good video that explains the difference between Latin,and Hispanic.
youtube.com/watch?v=GBt5rMD2aDc

America is a burning Hell pit.

He's a happa.

No, average Jew is half middle eastern.

2010 census I only answered the single legitimate question: how many people live here?

So of course they harassed me endlessly to answer the optional questionaire about how much money I make and how many toilets are in my house and all that other garbage. Eventually they sent some goober to ask my neighbors about me, and then finally I made the mistake of answering the door without thinking about it.

We wound up having a good discussion, but his #1 priority was to write down i was white and leave it at that. top kek. Turns out this was the basis for Obama's section 8 race database to force non-whites in to "segregated" communities where over half the people are white.

At least you got a census in 2010.I didn't nor did the other 3 people in my household.We're all 100% white.I know why we didn't get a census,nor a door knock like you because we're all white,and they don't want a high percentage of whites in the US.(((They))) want to keep people think the US is a "melting pot" and always has been.So,if the numbers of whites are dropping it's not because of race mixing,it's because white households aren't recieving census papers.
>needed to know about toilets,and how much money you make etc.
What actual fuck?The first census I did was in 2008,and it was just "How many live in your household?what races are they?" Our census has really gone down the shitter.

kek, these are the faces of the people who call you a non-white subhuman.

orly? That's interesting, since I lived in a rather mixed neighborhood at the time.

So the guy told me it was in fact all load of crap and that the extra questions were from a private firm that the government had contracted to help gather statistics for better planning. The whole thing was so bizarre. He lead in to it with this wonky story that he used to be a CEO but now he needs to ask me these questions because he needed to get a filling in his tooth -- it was like if you've ever had a nigger walk up to you out of nowhere and give you a story about needing money for the bus.

But if you think about it, even the immigration laws from the 1920s aimed at maintaining ethnic stability were based on racial statistics from the census. So even back then they were building in questions that have no business being attached to the census. What rubbed me the wrong way even more than how crazy the questions were was the fact that they were trying to make people think it was part of the census. Why not just send a survey or something? Why lie? Why be so underhanded?

Most who are mixed are counted as white though. It's probably only like 15% of the US population that has 100% European ancestry.

red people were here before we conquered
spicy brown people came from below
we were retarded and brought stinky brown and black people from across the ocean

>mfw whiter than the ubermensch

Y'all don't understand how taboo racemixing was. Mixed race marriages were illegal in some states till the late 60's. Mullattos are included in the black community.

>pure whites with European heritage
I doubt there are more than 10% who are pure by any measure, vast majority of americans are mudbloods

Sweden we already know you're gay just come out of the closet already.

Depends on the area. Most of the US is rural with old white families that's been there since the day it was colonized. I had a DNA test recently and none of my ancestry was outside of western Europe with the majority being from the British Isles.

Stop making up bullshit numbers.
Also get these fucking spics out of the US

>Aids pandemic.

Why burger? You guys are already blacked enough?

That's just the reaction of the stereotypical ugly omega male. You are intimated by how pretty they are and subconsciously realize how ugly and gross you are in comparison so you try to rationalize and excuse yourself by arbitrarily ascribing negative behavior traits to them

Looks shopped.

>east asian % native american 0.1%
Lol better luck next time guy