More Americans support Trump's impeachment than oppose it for first time

DRUMPF IS DONE FOR

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-poll-latest-majority-americans-remove-president-a7738891.html

#resist #impeachtrump #notmypresident

yawn
kill yourself shill

This. sage and hide the thread

Polloin org in question is a shareblue shill front.
>#fakenews

I know right? most Trump supporters I know say they wont longer support him anymore because all this Russia fiasco. It's Watergate allover again. These are his final days at the WH for sure...

Still waiting for your "russian probe"? :>

Shareblue.... We have been over this ....

Change vpn to USA and THEN START SHILLLING

// No redbull and Pop Rocks for you toaday
//Praise Kek

>Media polls saying Trump will lose

Hmm...

>increasinglynervousman.jpg

>polls
saged

Honestly how much more of this before the country just stops giving a shit and someone does something violent. Relatively peaceful protests can only get so much done so quickly. The revolutionists didn't politely ask the Brits to be their own country. That's why they called it the REVOLUTIONARY War.

What is the law about this in america? If 60 % support impeach, does Trump have to leave office? Or is it 70 %?

Polling sample consisted of:
30 dirty niggers
40 aids-infested faggots
15 cock starved fugly feminists
15 retarded liberals (sorry to be redundant)

The law is keep dreaming kike faggot

I just try figure what is point with those polls..

No not yet. This is fun watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we cant let him leak secret information to russians.

I was upset that he turned into a globalist, but now I feel that the establishment and news hating him is the best reason why we should keep him in office.

Polls mean nothing. The point is to spread a false narrative.

The president can be impeached essentially for felonies or certain misdemeanors like assault or something

For that to happen the articles of impeachment have to pass the house then there is a hearing in the senate about the alleged crime and then both the house and senate have to vote to impeach.

Once impeached there is another entire call to vote and debate about removal from office

Then pence would become president

No inpeahment has ever resulted in a president being removed from office. The only one that might have led to removal was Nixon so he just resigned rather than drag the country through more shit.

Trump hasn't committed a crime and the republicans control both sides of congress so the chances of impeachment are nearly impossible and The chances of removal are impossible

If the congress impeached the president over working with Russia to defeat Isis we should probably overthrow our goverbemt because it would clearly be non-representative of our national interest

>Independent
Fuck off.

And we can't let idiots like actually believe the bullshit Bezos is selling. But you are inferior so I guess I should let it slide. Really shouldn't attack for being a retard. It's not like it's your fault that your mom smoked a lot of Crack.

>hearing in the senate

I AM THE SENATE

the funniest part is that the Clinton's neutered the impeachment process just to produce liberal tears now, the Clinton's are in on this gag

Shill-tastic

Americans spent decades petitioning Britain for greater autonomy, even in the months leading to the conflict a great majority of Americans would have chosen peace with Britain over war as long as Britain met it's demands to be treated equally as a British state.

Americans fought for their own right to autonomy, and becoming an independent sovereign country was almost literally their last choice to do so.

>Once impeached there is another entire call to vote and debate about removal from office
>Then pence would become president

the president cannot be removed from office he can only be strongly encouraged to resign

removal is always impossible, unless by bullet

NEEGROWS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
STOP REPLYING
THEY ARE TRYING TO BURY THE SETH RICH BREAKING NEWS
DO NOT LET THEM!
IGNORE/SAGE/HIDE THESE THREADS

No the president can be removed from office if found guilty of a crime through impeachment

t.not actually a shill..

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (You)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling itself and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

strange how a Ukraine poster is putting up a uk article from a known britbong rag paper
boy howdy that really activates my almonds

>2017 still believing in polls
Killing yourself is the only way to escape your retardation

SAGE SHAREBLUE SHILLS

TRUST THE GOD EMPEROR BASED PEDES

MAGA

>Wanting to impeach Trump

Great, so instead of an orange retard with no real beliefs, understanding of government or self-discipline, we'd have someone who actually understood how to pass legislation and move shit along. Probably with Ted Cruz as Vice President. Nice going, Democrats.

>Trusting polls
How much money did you lose on the American election

>TWO SCOOPS

Yea the same polls that said he'd loose the election in a landslide. Online polls are rigged and rubbish.

National polls said Hilary would get about 2% more of the vote than Donald Trump, and that's what happened. Everybody just assumed the Electoral College would track the popular vote as it has for every presidential election since sometime in the 19th century when it suddenly didn't. Trump's still so butthurt he's going through with his retarded electoral fraud commission and hanged up a county map of the results somewhere in the White House.

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we cant have him opposing impeachment more than not opposing impeachment.

I'd honestly prefer that

nonsense

Hillary was up big in every poll in all of those swing states Trump carried.

lapping up all dem tears

>(((poll)))
go home reddit

He Thinks polls have credibility.

lol nah

Polling org, BublicPolicyPolling, is Libshit shill group

Hey OP most Americans wanna see you kys faggot. Now do it. Saged

I really wish you faggot leftists would get it through your thick skulls that not liking a President is grounds for impeachment. Let alone the fact that you literally don't have the votes to impeach.