Dear Baron

Dear Baron,

can you please ask your father to make this man Russia's new president in 2018. It would be nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yabloko
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_Party_(Russia)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Двaчyю

Fuck off with your Ukrainian faggot.

Oля, cocи хyй

Dear ((((Baron)))),
can ((((you)))) please ask (((((your)))) ((((father)))) to make ((((this man)))) Russia's new ((((president)))) in 2018. It would be nice.

FTFY, Now GTFO (((((((Navalny))))))) shill

That's not how it works. Russia decides who is US president, not the other way around.

Stupid whore

Who's that?

Why do you dumb libshits, commies, pidorashka insist on coming here???
Stay at your shitty 2ch and don't ruin Sup Forums.

Libshits think that US decides how fast our planet revolves.

She is a religious freak. Christiancucks OUT!

do u lik fagots navalnycuck
mummo
DONT CALL MUMMY TAHT

Hello, web brigades.

I literally don't know a single Russian with IQ above 90 who doesn't despise (((Putin))) and (((Medvedev))).

>Medvedev
He is not a person. Since he is nothing more than a limb of Putin.

Same

Proxyfaggot, repair your google translator.

cyka blyad pizdec idi nahuy axaxaxaxaxax

>all those brackets

Is he some super giga-jew?

How's Navalny doing? Did his eyes heal?

>if you dislike jewtin then you must support navalny
i will support NO ONE with any ties to fucking (((oligarchs))) especially (((oligarchs))) who are close friends with hillary clinton

Viacheslav Valeriavich Datsik

Remember the name.

From when he rubbed zelonka on himself?

Give it up, 2ch. He'll never be a meme here.

>Why do you dumb libshits, commies, pidorashka insist on coming here??? >ruin Sup Forums
>libshits, commies, pidorashka
You just listed three perfect reasons. Timing is interesting though. Makes me go like hmmm.

I just googled this guy. how to become like him?

>WHY NOT TWO-FACE DESU?

пoшeл нaхyй вaнючий хoхoл. Бyдeм eщe y тeбя cпpaшивaть гдe нaм cидeть

Americans don't even know what she's stupid as fuck

Really?

Baron please! I am a physics teacher in school and i get only 267$ in a month! I can't afford food for bulking. I will never do it...

пpичeм здecь дaцик?

Start by knocking out 2002 Andrei Arlovski and then hang out in Norway planning mass shootings then return home to raise an army for breaking into brothels and marching captured Nigerian prostitutes through the streets naked to the police station.

Only then can you be like him.

бля кaк жe мнe жaль чтo тaкиe yмы пpoпaдaют. я бeз capкaзмa пишy нo бля. кaк жe мнe жaль тaких людeй кaк ты. yчи язык и пepeeзжaй из cтpaны ты дocтoин бoльшeгo.

He looks cucked

Give me a quick rundown will ya?

kys libshill

No, just (((their))) tool.

хyй coceшь?

not cucked, russian nationalist, centre-right, his main goal is to abolish massive corruption

Are all these threads an effort to get Sup Forums blocked in (on) Ukraine ?

aхaхaххaхa кaк жe быcтpo пaлитecь пpoкcимaньки

It is being said that Orban's Hungary is corrupt and that Sweden is one of the least corrupt states.

You do the math

Based Putin should have disposed of this usurper long ago.
Truly his mercy and kindness are his Achilles heel.

>not cucked, russian nationalist, centre-right
so basically Putin

>his main goal is to abolish massive corruption
Are you sure this is even possible in a country like Russia? You're lead by oil moguls not presidents

looks like a communist

based GAY
wtf i love whit minoritu now

We've been run like this for generations. Getting rid of it would workout like giving Afghans, Iraqis, and Libyans democracy.

Toлькo c гpeчeй

>Putin
>russian nationalist
You dont know shit boy.

mam ses navalny hes want to sel out to west and mek rusia GAY countru

Your options are either (((Putin))) or (((Navalny))) anyway.
It's like the US elections 2.0
I can't wait to see the world burn.

Yea‚ that's what I thought. The sad part is that you probably need a Putin/tzar like character to keep such a country together. With all the corruption, silent executions and shit..

He supports the role of the Orthodox church in your country. That's a huge part of Russian nationalism, right?

>Navalny is president
>Last bits of russian property sold to the west
>Russia is a new world's shithole for cheap slavery labour after China
Do not want

>That's a huge part of Russian nationalism, right?
Not of real one. Only of state propoganda pushed 'ebul-gayrope-gonna-get-us-putin-is-our-only-saviour' one

Why? He has literally less than 1% support among population. He is zero, not even tool to challenge putin, just a tool to create "muh undemocratic russia" content in western newspapers, when he unevitably gets arrested on illegal demonstrations or something similar. Pretty much pussy riot without frozen chicken in a pussy.

>i-it's only propaganda
>gays are normal people, just like us!

Also
>Orthodox 'cigarette seller' church
>Orthodox 'land grabber' church
>Orthodox 'selling jewelry without any accounting' church
>Orthodox 'three centuries of cucking' church

kek'd

>Nalvany is president
>Putin is executed
>Russia can rejoin the civilized world

Do want

>european elite uses fags for cheap propaganda
>russian elite uses fags for cheap propaganda
SO BASED

Oh fug. The US proxies are already firing up their memewarfare division. It's on now.

>this is civilized

>USA is nuked
>world can rejoin the civilized world

Do want

>He supports the role of the Orthodox church in your country.
Potentially it could have been good: like propagation of family values and prozelytism among you-know-who. But in such state it's mostly just corrupt profit organization, unfotunatly(with potential i give them that).
>That's a huge part of Russian nationalism, right?
Russian nation and nationalism are build mostly on culture: we can be christians, atheists, buddhist, pagans etc, and be friends and family.

>Not of real one.
Nigga you've been Orthodox for more than 1000y. It's deeply embedded in your history and culture. Evey civilized Slavic Russian is Orthodox unlike pagan and muslim mongol invaders.

I don't particularly like the Orthodox establishment in your country but to claim it's not part of your culture is simply idiotic.

>>Russia can rejoin the civilized world
We need food, not your degenerate civilization

And send the cockroaches back to their Stans.

u hungry?

Fun political spotting quiz:

You are in a political forum, and suddenly hear
>MUH GAYS!!!!!!!

Whose cry is it:
A) Progressive retard, out of arguments and attempting to accuse opponent of homophobia to 'win' discussion
B) Conservative retard, out of arguments and attempting to accuse opponent of degeneracy to 'win' discussion

How does it feel to have an average lower wage than the erdoroaches you 3rdworld gopnik putinfags?

Fighting against Putin's kleptocracy doesn't mean turning Russia into an European liberal faggotcracy, find that sweet spot and fight for it ffs.

disgusting liberal, gtfo of pol

And also he supports visa-free regime with Middle Asia (Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, you name it). Hmm, what could possibly go wrong?
And PПЦ is a fucking joke. (nothing wrong with orthodoxy itself though)

>an average lower wage than the erdoroaches you 3rdworld gopnik putinfags?
>measure wage in digits, not in purchase power

>But in such state it's mostly just corrupt profit organization, unfotunatly(with potential i give them that).
Unfortunately this

>Middle Asia (Tajikistan, Azerbaijan, you name it)
Ex USSR, that's logical since those countries are already in the Russosphere, these people already speak Russian at least. It's also a way of spreading and projecting power into former USSR countries.

Yes. And oil price fall. It will be a catastrophe soon in Russia.
I think we need raid Europe like in good old times

> these people already speak Russian at least
You won't believe me, but...

two different endgames my dude

please raid sweden and then germanistan

Point is, current goverment does not support christian culture, it supports church.
>for more than 1000y
Last 300y church was cucked anglican-tier branch of goverment
Last 90y church was under constant negative selection, breeding collaborationists
Last 25y church was semi-criminal corporation
Last 5y church was testbed for propoganda experimentation

>find that sweet spot and fight for it ffs.
that sweet spot won't be found with khodorkovsky's boyslave delusional retard

Good job, I audibly kek'd

>that's logical since those countries are already in the Russosphere
If France will open borders to half of Africa (on grounds of it being francophone), it will be "way of spreading and projecting power" too?

>>Russia can rejoin the civilized world
By giving up all influence and independence? Nah. Putin already had tried to get something like France status in Pax Americana and was BTFO.

Better just kill Putin, and Navalny will be the president.

He's good at bashing the authorities, but that's all he can. I don't see a man able to run a country surrounded by enemies and conditional allies. He'll either choke on Xi Jinping's cock, or succumb to the Americans and withdraw our troops from Syria and Ukruanda.

It should have but they just take in the immigrants. I think Putin is trying to rebuild the empire

wowowow guess u gonna have a wave of cockholes here in 3...2...1 since visiting russian boards is forbidden for them xdddd remember not show your penis in front of cockhole's face to not get blowjobbed instantly xdddd

navalny sucks btw

>this is the result of drinking bath lotion

>implying russia ever raided anythin

Navaly is a gloablist cuck and shill, that wants russia to takes in refugeees

fuck him.

>surrounded by enemies
Don't behave like a 3rd world country with nukes and you won't have a single enemy on the entire Earth. First you threaten everyone and then whine about isolation. Fucking stupid country.

this website is 18+

Best post - mama's post.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yabloko

Didn't Putin consolidate the powers of the presidenial post as much as possible? Anyone who should be the next president will have as much appointing power. Navalny could shut down the Kremlin deep state machine.

The foreign policy plank calls for introducing visas with Central Asia, stopping support for "rogue states" and partnering up with Western countries.[3]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_Party_(Russia)

>Russia
>good social welfare
>kek

>He thinks he lives in a democracy

top kek.