This book really explains a lot of the racism and authoritarianism that is rampant on this board...

This book really explains a lot of the racism and authoritarianism that is rampant on this board. You should all read it and learn about yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_W._Adorno#Early_years:_Frankfurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Else_Frenkel-Brunswik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>let me rape my dog in peace
Grow up

Neat, I'll check it out.

Also I recommend the book about mass movements specifically to those who feel themselves drawn to irl white nationalist buddy groups

interesting i'll check it out

Lot of parentheses on that cover.

Wtf i love communism now! Get cucked OP

Daily reminder: "cultural Marxism" is a made-up conspiracy theory with no basis in reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Not politics. Reported.

Wow. Indeed. Not wanting to be a displaced and hated minority in your countries is quite authoritarian and wrong. I'll be sure to remember that in my upper middle-class neighborhood

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

Very true! I think I knew him in Hebrew school

Is this thread a reddit plant?

Muke is a British Cypriot...

>cypriots
>not jews

Cypriots are T*rks.

Jesus Christ this is one of the principal fucking books that the Jews used to ruin American academia.
When they realized that loving your parents correlated highly with mistrusting the Jews they set about destroying the family, the Church, and traditional gender roles.
The amount of carnage they wreaked with this insane assault upon everything that is good and decent is unbelievable.
You filthy Jew scum will all burn, first in the oven, and then in Hell.
We are immune to all your tricks.

>When they realized that loving your parents correlated highly with mistrusting the Jews they set about destroying the family, the Church, and traditional gender roles.

Bullshit.

No.

No it's pretty real , the authoritarian personality basically equates care with fascism, where fascism is used as a synonym to authoritarian, meanwhile the cultural Marxists' own extremely elitist and authoritarian views are completely ignored

This book is a joke

>Adorno
Jew

Yes, you were probably assigned this in a college philosophy class.

A very hypocritical Jew who ignored how this book is just chapter after chapter of sheer projection.

>not politics
The off yourself you stupid cunt
Alright I'll bite, can you give me a basic gestalt?

Cultural Marxism is a colloquial for the mix of the Frankfurt school thought and ultra liberalism that has been permeated into society via academia. It doesn't just mean the cultural marxists who were kicked out of Germany.

Adorno wasn't Jewish. He was a Coriscan-German Catholic.

It's basically where the "authoritarians are just social failures who are trying too hard to make up for being failures" meme comes from.

Bad goy

Frankfurt School has nothing to do with modern SJWs or political correctness. Watch that video made by the Jewess.

I'm racist and authoritarian because I'm apart of the master race

I don't need a faggot book to tell me that

Actually he was an Askenazi Jew who came from a non-jewish neighborhood

>leftist plebbitor comes to Sup Forums
>doesn't acknowledge individual liberties
>doesn't support national sovereignty
>has collectivist ideals
>supports large government
>supports internationalis
>supports wealth redistribution
>doesn't know how to formulate an argument
>thinks those who disagree with them need tone forcibly suppressed "for their own good"
>the ends justify the means

>calls Sup Forums authoritarian

They literally can not comprehend different opinions. Anyone they don't like is a nazi.

>Authoritarians are social failures
>social failures
How can they possible make that statement when almost every Authoritarian leader had a very populist and charismatic rise to power?

His mother was Corsican and Catholic, so no he wasn't Jewish.

Let me guess

>Inb4 feminists protested the Frankfurt school

Doesn't mean modern day cultural Marxism (which int just SJW's) is a colloquial term for Marxism and liberalism and it's mixture as permeated by academia. Sorry r*ddit you have to go back.

So what was his father :^)

>he hasn't been redpilled

>i'im raycis and authoritairan, not an obedient american goy i swear

hehe

A lot of projection. Adorno is not that impressive of an authorized if you ever want to read Dialectic of Enlightenment

SJWs have nothing to do with Marxism since their methodology is NOT based on historical materialism, but idealism. Again, watch the video I linked where the spooky Jewess is explaining what Adorno, Marcuse, and Benjamin actually said.

His father was German.

Daily reminder: Cultural Marxism is so real that overt communist moderators with hammers and sickles in their profiles conspired to remove this article from Wikipedia because it's sourced. Uh oh, I accidentally chose it as a file and now I'm posting it on Sup Forums for others to read. My mistake

>Adorno

Yes, the frankfurt school has everything to do with political correctness and sjw-ism.

t. sociologist

Of fucking course it is

>SJWs have nothing to do with Marxism since their methodology is NOT based on historical materialism, but idealism

No there ideals are very based in historical materialism wtf are talking about? I don't know what kind of one dimensional concept of SJW's you might know, but there is a definite like between the liberals and actual Marxists. Some are liberal, some believe in historical materialism

>His father was German

A German Ashkenazi jew

I'm a bit behind On reading
I have to get through Gulag archipelago, then onto Hilaire Belloc and Christain distribution

You have us all wrong.

Theodor W. Adorno
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_W._Adorno#Early_years:_Frankfurt

>[Theodor W. Adorno's] father, an assimilated Jew who had converted to Protestantism, ran a successful wine-export business.

Else Frenkel-Brunswik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Else_Frenkel-Brunswik

>Else Frenkel-Brunswik (August 18, 1908 in Lemberg – March 31, 1958 in Berkeley, California, USA) was a Polish-Austrian Jewish[1] psychologist. She was forced to leave Poland and later Austria as a result of anti-Jewish persecution. ... Else Frenkel was born August 18, 1908 in Lemberg, the second of three daughters of Jewish department store owner Abraham Frenkel and his wife Helene Frenkel. In 1914, her family moved from Poland to Austria to escape the pogrom.[2]

(((Daniel Levinson)))

Unless you want to be semantic about "ideals", their "concepts of reality" range from historical materialism to liberalism. SJW's are made up of many different idealogies and attack each other all the time.

I think the emphasis based on whiteness/white culture by some in the "alt-right" as the media likes to call it, is because some view it as inseparable from western civilization. It's like how the Left confuses Islam as a race. Honestly if you spent any amount of time on this board you'd see much of Sup Forums is more aligned with this view, “In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
You could likely just replace american for western civilization and culture.

>The book was part of a "Studies in Prejudice" series sponsored by the American Jewish Committee's Department of Scientific Research

>The video is Xexizy AGAIN

Stop shilling yourself here, go ask the Kulturkampf guys to push your shit in for you.

That book unironicly made me embrace the fash

Yes great books, read them during my time at Masada college.

>This book really explains a lot of the racism and authoritarianism that is rampant on this board.
this book actually explains why the west has become so pussified--the authoritarian boogeyman.