SETH RICH - COVERUP TRACKER

Been real tired of these fucking faggot shills coming in here and sliding everything. And then I see this pic related.

Lets get a thread going keeping track of the shill narrative.

shariablue is fighting hard

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.e24a5ed395ec
youtube.com/watch?v=Ht7UbG8NTlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this Seth Rich bullshit is nothing substantial. Log off Sup Forums and go to sleep.

[Post for Sup Forums threa 125772201]

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this Seth Rich bullshit is nothing substantial. Log off Sup Forums and go to sleep.

hey shill this thread isnt for you fuck off kys

>[Post for Sup Forums threa 125772201]
How are you this stupid shill? do you guys ever TRY to coordinate?

I'm glad Sup Forums is back to throwing haymakers and fucking the government pedos and not trying to steal the fag flag in the biggest timewasting campaign of all

you guys got really jewed for a while there

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

His name was Seth Rich!!!

lol or maybe people are just posting the shill narrative like I said haha i should kms ima faggot

eh ...

To clarify, he's been there since February.
washingtonpost.com/pr/wp/2017/02/23/john-podesta-joins-the-washington-post-as-a-contributing-columnist/?utm_term=.e24a5ed395ec

>Log off Sup Forums

Heyweshouldbepostingshittyshillargumentshere.

the terms Pzag8 and faek n3ws both started at the same time.

the idea that wikileaks was compromised also happened after they made the "is curious tweet" in regards to the codewords.

now that everything has settled can we start digging again? every where got scrubbed pretty hard after everything went down. but i guarantee there are breadcrumbs and the wayback machine

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of Data Analyst but I just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Podesta Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this coffee bullshit is nothing substantial. Log off Reddit and go to sleep. We can't let him get the pizza files

Where should we start?

How to detect a shill pic related

Post that list of names here yourself.

Oh fuck I forgot to put a fucking comment in like a dumbass. I meant to post that we should post that to Shill threads

Okay but post them now.

Why? Idk if shills are IN this thread. Thats like the quickest delivery method of their arguments

It's provable that he contacted Wikileaks through Gavin Macfadyen. That's how the PI found Seth's e-mails to Wikileaks, and he's lobbying to see Seth's computer.

Because you're asking other people to.

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

>Kathleen Kennedy

Who's this?

Yeah. I suppose things like this should just be anticipated at this point.

cheers

Powerful media figure. utilize google. Other than that I snatched the list from another Sup Forumsak

4got2bme

They like to rage

Pol is LARP central today.

People should call the DC police and demand they speak about what happened and do a press conference.

jeff bezos is a chinese and cia shill

investigate him and amazon and you will find more about the hell we live in than you think

monopolies always happen from state intervention

or how did you think his company avoided sales taxes till he was big enough to fight back?

hes tied to seth rich

Is she a producer at Disney, as well?

Muh family sez stop

He was a civilian who gave his life for Americans to know the truth. He should be given the Medal of Freedom posthumously.

[Post for Sup Forums threa 125772201]

Just had a great night's sleep, finished a cup of coffee and am now wide awake
bump

Your script brokeded.

Direct copypasta from other thread. Going through vids rn. Had not heard about this part of the story

SETH RICH WAS ALIVE AFTER BEING SHOT.
KILLED AFTER BEING TAKEN TO HOSPITAL.

I was robbed at gunpoint a month ago by a couple of 16 year old gang members and I was terrified that they would retaliate because I asked for restitution in court and went to the police. I can't imagine the fear the family is feeling when their son was obviously murdered by government officials. Of course they are say strange things publicly.

the speaker for the family is in the pockets. It's not even their opinion directly

The fact that he wasn't taken to the hospital immediately, when it was like 3 blocks away is really messing with me. He laid their for over an hour.

*there

good god the more I hear about this the more depressing it gets. A true fucking american left to die in the street like a dog. Fucking makes me sick