Is it denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's the next stage of human evolution.

yes, AI will take over soon and we'll be faced out.

It is the truth.

Never take the anime pill

Hopefully

the word is escapism

It's salvation.

yup, extinction

3D women are trash.

Not even animals can resist 2d waifus

Birds are smart.

2d is love.

My gf is jealous of them.

>we'll be faced out.
like boxes at the supermarket you mean

2D women aren't real

2D is for love, 3D is for reproduction, kind of like Ancient Greece, but less gay.

ITS MY LIFE

>loving a drawing
>loving another mans idea
you just make emotions seem like a joke. what's the point in loving something you'll never have? you're fooling yousrelf. your whole life will be an empty void you keep filling with more and more toys and pillows until you die and left behind nothing. you literally lived to just exist and dream. you're a waste of a human being

>Bold Lover, never, never canst thou kiss,
>Though winning near the goal yet, do not grieve;
>She cannot fade, though thou hast not thy bliss,
>For ever wilt thou love, and she be fair!

- John Keats

obvioulsy you are not redpilled on the nature of MULTIVERSE

If the worst I ever do is leave behind nothing, I'll be pretty ahead the average human

genetic exptinction, cultural continuance
mind will become divorced from body as Eternal Pattern
waifus are real

2D is closed to the Form of woman than real women. Greeks knew that interpretation of the Form would always be superior by definition to regular women.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pygmalion_(mythology)

you're gonna die dude. what's the point in fooling yourself your whole life just to end up with nothing? oh sure, you can feel for her, but you can't feel her. you're hopeless and empty man. kill yourself

You seem so frustrated user.
Do you fear death?

Anime was a mistake...

What are you not understanding about people expressing a preference for 2D? It appeals to our love of solitude, desire for autonomy, and wish to live a quiet life in contemplation of an ideal. We aren't delusional people who think that 2D girls are real and alive and exist in the world. It's more a kind of abstract reverence.

i don't really know what anime is but i can say he's right. women are literally shit, i've had a few girlfriends and it's simply not fucking worth it

I WANT TO HEADPAT SYLVIE

LOL
>it's an abstract feel you guys. it isn't me being a pathetic loser with no or poor social skills who's a complete failure in life so I blame the media, but devote all my time to another form of media.
you're an idiot, and a fool. i don't care what you guys like, it's the delusions and brainwashing I can't stand. you make humans look pathetic.

Where did I imply that I blame the media for anything?

I was speaking generally of people who tend to hate real women but LOVE drawings. they usally blame the media for why real women are the way they are. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. maybe you're different, but odds are you aren't. it's like muslims and terrorists. they just go hand in hand

Finally, newtypes are evolving and we can finally break free from the shackles of earth!

But I love women and drawings, I just love drawing more.

Nothing new here, just Japs being Japs.

You'd enjoy Gate

Best girl

He is completely right in every way.

I'm actually studying AI so one day I'll be able to make my waifu real.
One day we will be together my love, one day...