Emergency Seth Rich

New bread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich
jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/seth-rich-murdered-does-any-of-this-make-sense/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91050130/
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
search.wikileaks.org/advanced?document_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=6&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=20&document_date_start=&exclude_words=&any_of=&released_date_end=&exact_phrase=&new_search=False&released_date_start=&order_by=most_relevant&query="seiu"
inquisitr.com/3284014/seth-rich-young-dnc-staffer-who-was-murdered-in-d-c-was-voter-expansion-data-director-progressive-and-voters-rights-advocate/
popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/
pizzagate.wiki/Peter_Newsham
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for seth

Bump

Old bread His name was Seth Rich.

his whereabouts from 2-4am are unknown
he was alive, conscious, and talking at the hospital

old bread down

[Post for Sup Forums thread 125773324]

Been up all night. I've gone through ten cups of coffee but i just can't stay awake. It's already proven that Hillary Clinton had NOTHING to do with all of this. All this Seth Rich bullshit is nothing substantial. Log off Sup Forums and go to sleep.

Sauce on this? No one named "Claudia Kash" exists

This thread is for the investigation of SEIU, Jen Palmieri, and associated entities in the murder of Seth Rich on July 10, 2016

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

So where do we stand? Purge time?

BUMP!!

You're going to prison for sedition Shareblue, make your peace with God.

>Hidden threads: 140

Holy crap, 'dem shills.

Bump.

What hospital was he taken to? Any information pertaining to the treating staff? Any information we can pull from first responders prior to his passing? Hospital records? Paramedics anything?

checked and caped
Don't you feel sleepy, I definetly feel sleepy after a night work. Time for bed for u

jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/seth-rich-murdered-does-any-of-this-make-sense/

Seth rich died for your scoops, avenge him

>Murder conspiracy inside the DNC
We WILL see this investigated.

Shills WILL be drawn and quartered.

Am I the only one who is sure his father got paid off by DNC to let the case rest?
Follow the money lads

Is /x/ working on Rich ?

They could be helpfull.

For once.

Someone in previous thread asked for the CTR chatlogs where they mentioned Seth Rich, here you go

Found at archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91050130/

According to his Dad, he didn't know he was even shot (supposedly multiple times in the back)
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/

>Although there are pockets of darkness, for the most part this neighborhood is pretty well-lit. Investigators tell Crime Watch Daily in the early morning hours of July 10, Seth was walking home. He was only about a block and a half away from home when he was gunned down, shot in the back.

>"The officers who were there and they said 'Yeah, he was quite talkative, he did not realize he had been shot,'" said Joel Rich, Seth's father.

>But an hour and a half later at a nearby hospital, Seth was pronounced dead.

Labor union in question is SEIU

Related search query:

search.wikileaks.org/advanced?document_date_end=&publication_type[]=46&publication_type[]=6&publication_type[]=45&publication_type[]=20&document_date_start=&exclude_words=&any_of=&released_date_end=&exact_phrase=&new_search=False&released_date_start=&order_by=most_relevant&query="seiu"

inquisitr.com/3284014/seth-rich-young-dnc-staffer-who-was-murdered-in-d-c-was-voter-expansion-data-director-progressive-and-voters-rights-advocate/

>“If it was a robbery-it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money-he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life,” Joel I. Rich, the young progressive’s father, said, according to Daily Mail.

Any way to subpoena police report of the incident? I know DC chief of police ordered investigators to stand down.

I would be interested to see what hospital and any retrievable information pertaining to this

What's his name again?

Thanks

popville.com/2016/07/early-morning-shooting-in-bloomingdale/

Local dc neighborhood blog that posted about it and got a lot of instant commentary on it the morning and day of

Some commenters claim to be friends and family

Seth "Ditch the Bitch" Rich

They'll say its still open / can't discuss I'm afraid

george webb has been investigating

Sounds like he went into shock.
Probably didn't even feel it when he got hit and bled out before making it to the OR.

Bumpin for Seth Rich

The problem seems to me that that investigating bodies are in on the misdeed.
They know everything there is to know about it, and are actively covering it up.
ie, they're in with the clinton shit.
Firing Comey was not enough.

GET THIS SHIT TRENDING!

#REVENGEOFTHESETH

>purge time
No, it's time to LARP some more. None of you will do shit.
>USA talking about how cucked other countries are

OP here, do we not turn over what we know to Alex Jones and risk controlled op debacle, or assume any publicity is good publicity?
I'm thinking the latter, though we might want to wait until we have a little more info
>it keeps coming

Sup Forums will not be stopped by crooked cops or judges. They will die, as well.

done and done

Interesting....
>pic not related

neg, use pre-existing hashtag #SETHRICH and hijack #RUSSIA like

>DNC EMAIL WASN'T #RUSSIA IT WAS #SETHRICH

or similar

> Damage control on Wikipedia.

We need more editor anons

Red herring.

>any publicity is good publicity
This.
Force MSM to talk about it.
If it's possible with an ok sign, then a fucking murder should be possible too.
They were forced in the end to debunk pizzagate, this foces people to look into it.

looking through wiki on his death and saw this

What about FOIAs?

if you don't see the difference between the OK sign and the murder, lurk moar and read some books about the narrative turn

>filesize
gas the kike, race war now.

Yeah, I'd bet they hired some hoodrat nigger to do it, then killed him too and dumped him in the Potomac.
Two degrees of separation, at least.

Who will take the fall for Hillary, Podesta?

What did I miss shill bot?

Did you check sources, or is this yet another event of Wikipedia being shit?

Bump

Shills on full force.

bump

See
His dad said the same thing

I'm going through it now, you can help if you wish

that identity needs a narrative?

I will drop this little bit of truth for some of you to interpret as you may. Well, first, the reason you don't see American flags at Democratic conventions has to do with the fact that subconsciously, people identify any patriotic symbolism with the Republican party and not the Democratic party. I tell you this because upon my first encounter with this image of Seth Rich, I thought i was looking at a standard 'Cuckservative' to use the popular phrase. Why would I say this? Because if, I believe, Clinton and higher ups within the DNC would've gotten their hands on this particular picture of Seth Rich, while they were trying to find a leaker, I am certain that they would've had suspicions about him right off the bat. Just my ten cents. I have no doubts about this however, and that is that this young man loved his country and would give his life for it.

I'm too busy watching Animu at the moment.

great stuff
>like fighting a disease
>army of chaos
>find their 'thought leaders'
>I want 150 from Sup Forums

Fuckin impotent little kikes. They're done.

OP from last thread, glad we're keeping this going guys. Dont be discouraged by the shills, we're onto something here. Keep digging anons! We are the literally doing the MSM's jobs for them, they'd rather get their talking points from Media Matters and not do any investigative journalism themselves. Break free of the conditioning.

Fuck of leaf. Go shitpost in another thread

HIS

NAME

WAS

SETH

RICH

pizzagate.wiki/Peter_Newsham

More guns than people in your country and Hillary and Podesta are still alive, cuckold.

We are the plague of Nurgle, the cancer of the internet, metastasizing in their minds.

Anyone else proud?

Who was seth rich and why should I care?

tell me where these fuckers are gonna be, then

faggot

meant to quote this leaf nigger

Probable DNC leaker, probable political hit.

nooooooooooooooooooooo, don't fall for the jews story.

O.K sign is an institutionalised meme with some pretty old stories attached to it. You won against the cattle because spam and oxymoron. The murder of seth by its own is a mere attachment to a narrative. Canadian user in the last bread had made a good input with
>27, barely an adult
Think about it

I'm gonna start digging through Podesta's emails for SEIU and that Brad Bauman fella.

SEIU alone is showing about 1042 hits, we need some weaponized autism on this

thanks /bro/. When this hits 290 replies or so, can you make a new thread that does the situation justice? I'm using my phone, the memetop won't be with me for a few hours.
>I will dedicate all of my autism at that time

The hold powerful positions. Not an easy kill. You on the other hand... not so much

GAS THE KIKES

>EAT THEIR CHILDREN

FUCK THEIR GRANDMAS

>SHIT IN THEIR OATMEAL

VIOLATE THEIR COUCHES

>EXILE THEM TO PLUTO

STEAL THEIR SHEKELS

>BLACK THEIR DAUGHTERS

TURN THEM INTO LAMPSHADES (for real this time)

>VAPORIZE ISRAEL

DIG UP ALL JEWISH GRAVES AND RAPE THE CORPSES

>DEFECATE ON DOOR STEP OF SYNAGOGUE

CONVINCE ACHMED TO AN HERO SETTLEMENT

>EJACULATE IN JEWESS SHAMPOO

The point it's how many circumstancial evidence it's enough to not be called circumstancial anymore.

Just finished going through the leaks. Sadly, there appears to be nothing substantial. Think I'll just go to bed.

the DNC leaker they had killed to push the Russian Hack fake news.

NIGGER

[Reply post for Sup Forums thread 125773324]

He's right, fellow anons, I'm really sleepy, good night.

>Wikileaks published fake documents
What the fuck is wrong with the left?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THE SHILLS ARE HILARIOUS

Sup Forums SMELLED BLOOD, NUTN U CAN DO WILL TURN THE AUTISM AWAY

2 repeating numbers means you get 2 scoops my friend

GUYS

WikiLeaks Global Intelligence Files: "Brennan is behind the witch hunts of investigative journalists... There is specific tasker from the WH to go after anyone printing materials negative to the Obama agenda... Even the FBI is shocked." (2010-09-21)

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1210665_obama-leak-investigations-internal-use-only-pls-do-not.html

I just don't see a point here. Even though I agree that something seems fishy (murder cases always seem fishy), what's the best case scenario? Clinton goes to jail? Podesta goes to jail? Neither of them will ever be politically relevant again. And don't give me that "resistance party" bullshit that Clinton is trying to start. She's a dead fish and we all know it.

TEW SKEWPS