SWEDEN JESUS CHRIST

The Swedish gov put Lauren Sauthern in their registry of people who engaged in threats, hatred & incitement against migrants, women & LGBT

She is one 14 400 people in their registry

twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/864526101867048961

nyheteridag.se/har-kan-du-soka-pa-dig-sjalv-i-det-statliga-asiktsregistret/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Timcast/status/864539337513353216
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/864539326465449984
twitter.com/KANTBOT10K/status/864520485241057280
twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/864532860660830208
resume.se/nyheter/artiklar/2017/05/16/sverigekontot-blockerade-tusentals-foljare-pa-twitter--anklagas-for-asiktsregistrering/
translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.resume.se/nyheter/artiklar/2017/05/16/sverigekontot-blockerade-tusentals-foljare-pa-twitter--anklagas-for-asiktsregistrering/&edit-text=
nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=B5RML45wcCg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/Timcast/status/864539337513353216

TIM POOL IS IN THE REGISTRY ASWELL

>The Swedish gov

No, just some leftist chick who is the head of some bureau in charge of our national twitter account.

And that thing was repealed yesterday or today, and she even apologized for it. So, yeah...

>14,400
>144000 is a natural number. It has significance in several religious movements. In the Mayan calendar, a baktun is a period of 144,000 days.

What did they mean by this?

when foreign Governments are shilling your PR to make you seem more dangerous than you are, you know its controlled opposition.

"@Cernovich

The Swedish government has allegedly put me on a "watch list." Confirming details of the reporting..."

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/864539326465449984

You people are amusing. MORE MORE! I WANT MORE!

Oh shit that was really him that posted on here?

controlled opposition confirmed

"WORLD FAMOUS KANTBOT @KANTBOT10K

People are informing me that I have been blacklisted by Sweden for posting content that's so woke it violates their pathetic laws"

twitter.com/KANTBOT10K/status/864520485241057280

" The Safest Space @TheSafestSpace

Hahaha -- I'm on the Swedish government's registry of wrongthink accounts "

twitter.com/TheSafestSpace/status/864532860660830208

What has ACTUALLY happened is that they faced a huge amount of criticism from the Swedish people over this, so they had to buckle.

resume.se/nyheter/artiklar/2017/05/16/sverigekontot-blockerade-tusentals-foljare-pa-twitter--anklagas-for-asiktsregistrering/

translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.resume.se/nyheter/artiklar/2017/05/16/sverigekontot-blockerade-tusentals-foljare-pa-twitter--anklagas-for-asiktsregistrering/&edit-text=

so, yeah

die faggot

>every altright Jew is suddenly on Sweden's watch list
>totally organic and not planned at all

oh boy..

>Sweden uses its limited resources to defend the parasites eating it alive rather than save themselves

Infected.

LISTEN EVERYONE. Go here

Go down to "Sök i åsiktsregistret"

Search for names you might think are on the government's watch list, then press the orange "sök bland 14939 användare"

This should be interesting.

big surprise. he went over there and exposed what the swedish government was trying to cover up.

i wonder if we'll find other (((altright))) shills on Sweden's watch list all of a sudden?...

its almost like Sweden is working as PR firm for the alt-right leaders who are all suddenly on their watch list together..and of course...all bragging about it on Twitter to gain more followers..

Stop following Pied Pipers.

Even with trudeau, macaron, merkel and the eternal anglos pushing the envelope to achieve the total cultural self-destruction, you snowniggers will always be the number one cuck country in the world. Congrats, Sven.

Sargon and PJW are on there

That was unexpected

>head of some bureau
So..your government

It's going to be investigated by JO you know. SI are lucky if this doesn't end up in the ECJ as a violation of human rights.

Detta har fan exploderat, eller är det bara jag?
Hur många som helst på Ansiktsboken som nämner och raljerar över det, personer som Hanif "Banter" Bali och Thomas Gur, till även hanrejer inom Centerpartiet

For non Swedes: Ooga booga

what are you talking about.

this list was created by some butthurt leftie who was in charge of the sweden twitter account. Literally everyone who isn't a naive open-borders hippie got blocked.

all the popular civic nationalists/Zionists leading the (((Alt-Right))) are suddenly on Sweden's watch list. This totally doesn't seem like controlled opposition

theres that 95 IQ.

Is this the @sweden account or some other one? Like is there any screening in this stuff?

>when you get banned from twitter so frequently that no blockbot can stop you

Lauren should die her hair, and pretend to be a migrant and see how easy it is to dupe their system to get free welfare and housing.

she does dye her hair.
she's a literal black-haired Jewess.

So this retard got fired I hope

rly makes you think

even civic nationalism is too much for a swedish leftie m8, For her PJW or whoever is probably worse than Hitler.

yes @sweden account. I think there were some kind of automatic blocklist used.

they switch curator every week, so too late to fire her. She's already moved on. They had to apologize for the list tho...

theres no such thing...as right and...left any more :) both sides are controlled, financed and directed by Israel. k? k.

I like how the new curator is average sport loving sven instead of some leftist as usual. Probably damage control after the previous one sperged out.

nyheteridag.se/israeli-ambassador-politicians-and-journalists-are-registered-as-disseminators-of-online-hatred-by-the-swedish-state/

The point I'm trying to make is that it's understandable for this to happen if it was just pretty much some random person who was picked, but I don't know what kind of screening the people who get the @sweden account go through.

SWEDEN YES

Paul Joseph Watson on it as well

KEEP FOCUSING ON THE REAL PROBLEMS SWEDEN. YOU'VE GOT THIS

"anyone" can become curator. You can mail them suggestions yourself. but don't expect to be selected unless you're a leftist gender-queer.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING, NOTHING BAD IS HAPPENING IN SWEDEN

we opened the doors earlier than that. big wave in the 90s

What does it take to get put on your registry? If you ask the cucks in your gov't, would they put your name on their list?

>Sweden's shit list

Big fucking whoop.

Hell, if this wasn't Sup Forums I'd volunteer to have my name added to their registry. If anything, it's a bragging right. Fuck Sweden

KEK

I found my dad in the registry.

AND TO TOP IT OFF, ALWAYS REMEMBER:

SNOW IS OPRESSING WOMEN. GENDER-EQUAL SNOW PLOWING NOW!! IT WORKED SO WELL LAST TIME

Well damn, Sweden yes I suppose.

>She doesn't work for the government she just works for the government

Can I borrow this thread?

Who murdered her?

Her ex bf and two of his friends.

>inb4 coal burner

All three of them are redneck white trash.

Ancestors been managing fine with snow since the last ice age, apply cultural marxism and it's a train wreck the first few flakes of the season.

Sweden Yes!

it's not that intresting desu

a butthurt leftist in charge of the account for the week made giant blocklist of "internet trolls" and "net-haters" (this means everyone who does not agree with me). The list got much critic, they had to apologize and here we are.

Isn't Julien Blanc on that list?

gross

After the backlash it's been removed and they've removed all traces of it. They're refusing to give it out to people since they claim it no longer exists. Chang Frick (the publicist of nyheteridag) seems to be the only person who has it (apparently he received it from SI before they deleted it) and allows people to search it through the link posted in the OP. So you can't be added to it anymore unfortunately.

wouldn't every muslim be on that list though as a threat to women and bummers?

>redneck white trash
media hasn't published their names or faces yet, so i thought they are muslims

No but on flashback.org they have found the names of the guys who are currently incarcerated.

Here's her ex bf, her body was found in a lake just 60m from his house. www dot facebook dot com slash blyfa

Here's one of his friends who was present the evening of her murder. www dot facebook dot com slash bumbo94

The third guy is unknown at this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5RML45wcCg

Any other PoF fans here? Someone needs to give bigger platforms to those in Sweden who are speaking out.

media wouldnt report it if it was shitskins

>go to country you don't even live in to stop illegals from arriving to a place you will never ever visit again in your fucking life only to look edgy and appear as a saviour of europe, a region you don't even belong to

just

reminder that people got killed and injured thanks to swedish goverment

remember when goverment changed plowing order of roads and walkways? yea people got fucked

remember the truck of peace? the do-not-rape bracelets? the granade attacks? the unrest in no-go zones that the goverment denied that they even existed? remember when they made witty comments on twitter that were aimed towards trump and right away attacks happened the next day? remember the gay parade that was supported by the swedish army? the chaos in festivals? the burning buildings? the new years eve?

and there is still people in sweden who are in complete denial

This guy gets paid to post this misinformation here. Pay no mind to the shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/lauren southern 4/

Take of your tinfoil spastic

>Because a ultraleftist totalitarian feminist government can't possibly put people under observation because they ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY AND ITS 2017, only reason can be it's organized by da joos/CIA/ilimminatey to push le not my secret club

Thought process of a far end of the spectrum residents.
Fucking kys

paid in jew tears

How is northern Sweden? Do patriotic people live there?

Swedish register of bad goyims.

what did southern do that makes her bad according to sweden?

Sure, but the social democrats have traditionally had it's highest support up north.

You don't really need to do anything it seems if fucking Tim Poole is on the list. Southern did try to stop those NGOs from illegally bringing in shitskins from Libya a few days ago, but she was probably on the list before that.

hmmm... all the altright/civic nationalists are suddenly on Sweden's list for "wrong think" but not literal ISIS fights on Twitter? Not mafia members?

Harmless useful idiots are tho...

k ;)

Yeah because the SJW who compiled the list loves mudslimes.

She's white
(((But also a Jew)))

She's white

It's literally the same as the gamergate block list on twitter, my handle and alias are on it...

>Writing a cuck fanfic about a girl you've never met
Sort yourselves out

That's what happens when you are stuck with Trump as your sole fact checking ideal

serves her right

(((white)))

it writes itself

"When jews are anti-semetic" on the next episode!
I't fake since she works intell (and her pussy stinks)

Your misinfo campaign has failed. Go find a new target, Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

The Swedish decline either happened in 75 or 85 where the immigration began, not 2012.

>i cant deny his evidence
>better call him antifa

:^)

Because I know it's already been explained to you 10+ times how Simonsen is a perfectly common Danish surname.

In fact, here's a previous thread where you admit she's not a Jew and retreat to just calling her a Zionist: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125665266/

Get a real job you sack of shit.

Idiot. Second generation shitskins are always worse. You don't start lobbing around grenades the second you come to a new country.

The trickle started in the 70s. The flood started with Merkel.

So this is why I still have this old Apache HST 14400 baud modem in my attic...

sorry bout yer wife leaving you mike :3