TRUMP JUST DEFIED ISRAEAL - The Kike Hunt is On!

Yes! Trump might finally be ours again.

New York Times just reported that he gave Russia information that came from Israel, which in turn could be a big threat to Israel because of Iran getting to it. (Which is logical)

Piece of the article from New York Times:

"The revelation that Mr. Trump boasted about some of Israel’s most sensitive information to the Russians could damage the relationship between the two countries. It also raises the possibility that the information could be passed to Iran, Russia’s close ally and Israel’s main threat in the Middle East."

This comes after he defied Israel yesterday by doing the whole West Bank thing.

The entire media is going wild about this thing ;D

Trump is finally hunting the kikes, it seems!

Is Trump, dare I say it, ONE OF US, again? :)

Discuss, Kekistani's!

(We're getting on levels of variable-chess that shouldn't even be possible!)

HEIL TRUMP (The conspiracy about him going after the kikes because of his 100's of lost friends seems to be in effect here)

Back to bleppit!

What is Bleppit?

Bump, kikes!

Finally Trump does something good in the foreign relations department.

I might be finding myself back on the train lads

There is true hope now!

Is our God Emperor finally back? This is great.

payback for the USS Liberty

:D

Any fellow Kekistani's who'd like to weigh in?

Honestly my favorite part of Obama was how much contempt he had for the kikes. I was worried Trump was going to be doing nothing but 24/7 jew cock slurping but it looks like he may have blundered into souring relations which is just fantastic.

>ONE OF US
>Discuss, Kekistani's!

Please get the fuck off of this board and go back to reddlt.

It's a great day for us, Shadilay my fellow Kekistani!

Can you elaborate a bit on how Obama defied Israel too? I'm not so well known with Obama's relation with israel.

Thanks!

Israel already said they have high confidence in our use and handling of intelligence. So, even Israel said they didn't care about this huge story about nothing.

Hey, I don't come from Reddit.
I am new on pol, yes. But I can learn, can't I?

I'm willing to learn, please teach me, oldfags. (That's how you call a veteran, right?)

Sorry again lol

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I hope he hang that slut daughter of his and her children.

Then he'll be truly /ourguy/

Where did Israel say anything about this? Source? (Or should I say, "sauce", like they do here, right? :)

Still learning the whole Sup Forums thing, Kekistani's

Rex Tillerson calls Palestine "Palestine"
>"Oy vey, There is no such thing as Palestine"
Trump isn't gonna move embassy to Jerusalem after all
>Sheldon Adelson buttblasted
Trumps team says Netanyahu not welcome with them at West Wall visit, West Wall belongs to West Bank
>[autistic screeching] by Israel
Then...
>Huge "Trump gave muh Russias classified info!" (((scandal))) breaks

He can't keep getting away with it

Don't need to pretend being a newfag, everyone knew you're just shitposting

1. stop being a faggot

I know that you're shit-posting there, but this is the exact kind of mental gymnastics many of the Trump supporters go through on a daily basis.

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we cant have him destroying memory of 6 gagarillion.

Listen, I'm seriously not pretending.

I had to search "how to reply to specific post on Sup Forums" before I could even reply like you guys.

I can show the history + time stamp if u want that as proof.

Just trying to understand Sup Forums since I share ur opinions, shadilay!

Anyway, let's talk about the topic!

Trump is slowly becoming our ultimate demi-god kekistanis :D

Great post! I sent it to my friends, if u dont mind

Now we know he will FOR SURE be impeached
That's a relief

>125786546
No he won't

Didn't even break any laws, you cuck

No, not at all please do! thanks :)

Hey man, I'm still kind of new to Sup Forums, can we talk over Discord, Skype or whatever chat app? I'm getting called a shitposter and a pretender and what not when I literally had to search how to reply to someones post, lol. Can we chat a bit about the pol culture? Thanks fellow Kekistani

Are you an underage woman by any chance, op?

Sure seems like it

Well a friend in class told me about a video of Sup Forums trolling games and Taylor swift back in 2010 so I had a look with the recent stories going on about Shia, haha

Does it really matter what gender I am? Feels a bit creepy on such a website if I'm honest to you

Left the train, never returning. False flags can run both ways: creating fake friends as well as fake enemies. Talk means absolutely nothing, especially when coming from someone with a reputation for stirring shit up.

Lemme know when the gas starts flowing. I'll care then.

With that attitude, we can't reach anything.

Glad to not have u on the train.

Bump fuck the kikes kek

the whole point of Sup Forums is to give us a place to vent our frustrations and collaborate in our actions against the enemies of mankind. we can't do it in the open any more because the jews have subverted the world and made it so that we can't discuss these things in public forums, either IRL or online

also ditch the whole kekistan thing, it's become increasingly clear that it's something that the ((enemy)) is trying to get the public to associate with Sup Forums and the independant right (alt right is a sham, don't use that term) to paint us as autists and losers.

tl,dr hitler did nothing wrong, jews did WTC, gas the kikes race war now

ga naar randstad en schreeuw allahu ackbar

>Donald "beautiful jewish grandchildren" Trump
>defying the wishes of G-d's chosen race
impossible

Interesting.

He gave them Ivanka to win trust with the kikes to win election

Hahaha, nee joh

Thanks for explanation, but I think painting us as losers is very good. It gives us a position where they can not harm us. We are special needs, after all. ;)

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

First lesson. You see the button that says "post"? Don't ever click on it again.

Lord almighty. I really cant tell if its just hardcore shitposting or a literal retard. Lurk more faggot look at how poeple reply then post after 6 months to a year and youll be good.

This is a new level of shitposting

Pro tier and we both know, shadilay!

Is that an Israeli take over of the American government ? A coup made by the dual citizen infesting every part of both party ? Was Trump a useful idiot to polarize ideology and foment civil war ?

Heres how to not be such an insufferable newfag