Trudeau on verge of levying sanctions in retribution against Russia

news.vice.com/story/as-trump-warms-to-putin-trudeau-vows-we-will-not-back-off

>“We’ve been very clear that the Russian incursion into Ukraine is unacceptable and we will continue to state that and support Ukraine in its struggle against aggression,” Trudeau said.

What are you gonna do leafs? Launch dildos at them?

this
how exactly does Canada plan on enforcing these sanctions?

Oh no Almighty Canada is here to flex their muscles. Please go easy on us Canada.

>us

maybe we should sanction leafistan then, they wouldn't last a week

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC.

SAGE AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS.

Scary.

Forgot to turn off your proxy, Vanya.

>every thread that isn't about seth fucking rich is a slide thread
holy shit kys

How do you think sanctions work?

Russia is already under sanctions from Canada.

I would love to watch a Canada vs. Russia fight.
Canada can get Ukraine to help out, but otherwise, it's just Russia vs. them.

I'd love to hear what Trudeau would say if America wasn't there to protect him.

Wait what?

The White House was advocating for sanctions against North Korea for their aggression, and attempting rapprochement with Russia to unite against ISIS. Why is he posturing in this way? Allying with the EU/UN internationalist forces? He's already spent the nation's entire credit trying to impress them with his virtue-signalling, and they still would never give Canada a real seat at the table. Why now? Is this somehow pre-election posturing?

did you expect anything else from a burger?

russia is in trouble now

N A T O

inb4 degenerate "canadian" "ukraine" diaspora shillposters defend queen faggot

They're going to nuke us, checkmate Russia

Day of the Rake soon!

Russia is our greatest ally!

10 rubles have been deposited to your account, comrade

SPECIAL REPORT: RUSSIAN TROOPS HAVE ENTERED OTTAWA.

PM TRUDEAU HAS CLAIMED VICTORY IN THE WAR

You are just a sad pathetic shell of your former empire. SAD!

Trudeau's sanction to Russia would only be a blackout of all NHL games and Justin would buy his tampons from another country.

Americans have officially ran their only Canada joke into the ground

We are going to talk shit and let you americucks defend us in the name of your own national security (Russia wins and then what they station nukes in Winnipeg good luck allowing that to happen)

Canadians can basically be Israel 2.0 and these cuckolds in Washington have to fight our wars started by Justin "DUDE NUKES LMAO" Trudeau

We need to photoshop that "fight for Israel" meme with Trudeau and a Mountie smoking a blunt pointing at a solider with an American flag on his arm

Does that mean no more maple syrup for Russia?

Putin has pissed off a sleeping giant. His corrupt regime will bow to the likes of Canadian might within the decade.

When war breaks out will it be Russia or the U.S that decides to annex Canada?

>US throw the middle east into chaos, openly funds terrorist groups and cause the migrant crisis as we know it.
>Russia annexes Crimea, a majority Russian region and peacefully occupies it

Clearly the Russians are the bad guys, r-right?

I like Russia. But I also support the Catholic population in western Ukraine. So I'm torn. If Russia was Catholic majority I would like them even more.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

user thank you, I haven't lol'd that hard in days

>SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC.

Why does that matter? Life is cheap and since he served them his death is amusing, like niggers killing niggers.

Nothing of value was lost and your posts are boring.

Nothing to do with Ukraine, everything to do with His puppet master Soros.

Why would Canada care to help out some white people on some small rural island?

Do the people there care that much?

What about the incursions by "ISIS" etc into Putins puppet land Syria?

i wonder who could possibly be behind this

It proves the leak from Clinton campaign and ends the well-known-to-be-bullshit "Russian hackers" election shit that lefty faggots still believe, regardless of how baseless.

Of course, you already know this and want to pretend its irrelevant, sleeper shill.

Canada is not an important or powerful country. Why do leafs post here? You don't matter, your economy doesn't matter, you have no military power projection and your population is tiny. Soon your immigration policies will niggerize your electorate and you'll be too busy with gibsmedat to have a foreign policy.

Russian Maple Syrup Famine of 2017

They didn't levy sanctions when it happened years ago but they're doing it now? What changed?

Or did Trudeau used to be a Russian spy and then defected to Canada?

I love when leafs sometimes boast Canada > America shit threads when their economy is largely based on the mere existence of the United States.

In addition to the ukrainians there should be >0.5 mil people of Russian ancestry in Canada. Why do we never hear from them?

Don't tear yourself apart, maple friend, that should happening with ukraine.

Fucking leaf.

>christcuck cares more about his nigger foot kissing cuck than his own values

Have sanctions actually ever worked anywhere in modern history? Has there ever been a country that invaded their neighbour and was then BTFO'd by another country saying they weren't going to sell them nic nacs anymore?

>Russian incursion into Ukraine
>aggression
What a delusional retard.
Meanwhile in Ukraine: their own court decided that LDNR isn't any kind of terrorist organization, which incidentally makes so called "Anti-Terrorist Operation" transform into "Ukrainian regime killing their own citizens". And to make matters more interesting they're just slipped into North Korea territory with restricting internet access on large scale to their own citizens.
tl;dr Trudeau supporting totalitarian bloodthirsty regime.

Well done Canada

what if your own citizens are trying to kill you?

Nope. We'd just let Russia nuke you.

They don't live in Canada because they love Russia so much. Most of them descendants of those who lost in civil war and "dissidents" of certain nationality.

Then it's an American Revolution!
USA USA USA

Technically Catholics aren't really Christians.
IE: idol worship, pedophilic cabal, political agendas, money grubbing, literally believing that people in a building can speak for God and their word is more powerful than holy texts, etc

Japan attacked the US over sanctions.

You defend. That's what LDNR doing, while Ukraine regime and their (un)controlled militant groups trying to kill them.

And after we're done with Russia, we're coming for you. Your days are numbered.

>suprised a country controlled by Kikes is defending a fellow county controlled by Kikes

Wew

Pic fucking related
That's why the ((((media))) is shilling for cuckraine

nigger it's just a war for independence, you're like this liberals who claim the 600K war deaths in syria is "assad killing is own people"

Kys

Kys

But if you kill us, we will win.

Annexed parts are russian speaking east orthodox so

That's pretty cool, Trudeau. While you're at it, perhaps you could also address the Turkish occupation of Cyprus. Or that doesn't count, I guess?

Lol wut?

id gone my entire life not voting,but the last election i did and did it to keep that faggot retard rich kid cunt Trudeau out of office. I VOTED HARPER. u leafs who voted Trudeau are to blame for the Muslim crime and rape epidemic of your children and grand children.

Ohh sanctions, that'll show them, I'm sure Russians will leave Crimea and Eastern Ukraine by the end of the week. Sanctions are about as effective as a strongly worded letter, if you want a country to change its policy either use gunboat diplomacy properly or declare war. I bet you that if the US stationed two carrier task forces in the Black Sea and sent 4 divisions into Poland and Romania Russia would actually consider backing down or going to the negotiating table.

I'm sure they'll miss their Maple Syrup.

How bout Israel occupying the Golan Heights in Syria

And? After coup easter part decided that they have enough and they want federation and more control over money and laws. New Ukrainian regime send army after them, which escalated first to peaceful protest and said army deserting left and right, then into real civil war and then to war for independence. How this invalidate "LDNR defending, while Ukraine regime and their (un)controlled militant groups trying to kill them"?
We all see what happening when LDNR actually start military action, like with Debalcevo.

Who the fuck still cares about Ukraine in 2017. It's the current year, lads

>being this delusional
Clinton pls.

What empire?

Fair point. I should have asked for positive examples where the sanctions didn't result in a unprecedented bloodbath.

Aswer the ethics questions, Justin Castro!

You don't need to threaten them with force, just keep fracking them to death.
(pic related)

Not gonna lie, former Russian shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching Putin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get Ukraine.

If Trudeau goes to is Latin roots i will support him.

> Take in more Syrian refugee
> train em
> Go full on Carthage on USA
> Make USA a wasteland and call it peace.

Fpbp

holy fuck. weed man is going to destroy this country, figuratively and literally.

They believe in Jesus Christ as our Risen Lord and Savior and Son of the Living God. That's a Christian.
So, based on that awfully ignorant comment, what of the 30,000 Protestant types are you, exactly?

>holy fuck. weed man is going to destroy this country, figuratively and literally
That's the plan man

Because no one cares about us or our opinion.

>US stationed two carrier task forces in the Black Sea and sent 4 divisions into Poland
ukraine we did annex
then we come for czech
moldova annex
poland annex
maybe you be next

kek, be careful what you wish for
I bet in this case they will launch all their nukes and they might find one or two for mountain jews

>We're running out of money Vlad, what should we do?
>I know a solution, let's cause nuclear armaggedon. When our cities are turned into ash all our problems will disappear!

Nice logic there, Hans.

>Thinks 80 IQ refugees could be effective in organized conflict, let alone compare to Hannibal's army
>Very superficial understanding of 2nd Punic War

Carthage was destroyed in the Third Punic War, you troglodyte.

Putin needs to tell Fidel to go bitch slap his son and quit being such a cuck.