Book thread

post Sup Forums approved books here, this list redpilled me like crazy

>Mike Thernovich
>Laura Southern

Mein Kampf. (Hitler)

White Power. (Rockwell)

Jewish Ritual Murder (Leese)

you're kidding right? those books are all kike books that promote civic nationalism.

>Gorilla Mindset

A book of quotes

If anyone wants to get ACTUALLY redpilled and no I don't mean some crazy conspiracy theory revelation.
If any of you want to actually better understand political dynamics and why the world of politics is the way it is I strongly recommend the book: The dictator's hanbook by Bruce Bueno de Mesquita and Alastair Smith

It's a great book on political science that really opened my eyes to a lot of things in politics.

Here user let me look at my shelf.
Trump Art Of The Deal (Gives you insight into Trump and the moves he's making.)
Hillary's Secret War (Talks about the culture war and Hillary's back door deals.)
The Obama Nation (Talks about why Obama should not have been president.)
and what I am currently reading is At Reagan's Side (Is the story of one of Ronald Reagan's closest advisers Helene Von Damm.)

Your book collection sounds like you have a confederate flag on your wall and fuck your cousin on the weekends.

You must be a complete delusional moron to allow yourself to be indoctrinated by books like these..

Looks like someone boomer uncle found out about Sup Forums.

Look I have other books these are just my redpilled ones.

Good work on mass thought control and unconscious conditioning. Anybody else read this?

I read gorrila mindsat am now gorrila no read it turn you gorrila pleas help

What a shitty guide. Hegel, Kant, Schopenhauer, Marx and so on, are not philosophers you "just" read and understand right away.

>no Culture of Critique from Kevin Macdonald
>no Racial Differences in Intelligence from Richard Lynn
>no The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit from Michael E. Jones
>no Two Hundred Years Together from Solschenizyn

Wew lad...

>red pilled
>post Reddit garbage

Will we ever get our board back?

>getting unironically this easily baited
>calling anything or anyone reddit

Try this

That is a fucking terrible list and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>its a start.jpg