Is Christianity in Western Europe dying?

Is Christianity in Western Europe dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2010/07/19/128546334/in-the-land-of-mao-a-rising-tide-of-christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes and islam rising

It's pretty much already dead. Name a single country where the majority of people are actively Christian? There are regions perhaps, like Bavaria maybe, but the number of actively religious countries in Northern/Western Europe is extremely low. Would you count Italy? Ireland maybe, although probably not anymore.

It is already dead, all that is left is people 50/60+ who haven't caught onto this yet and their children who sorta go along with it to appease them.

Its as pushed as it will get; the backlash will be like nothing youve ever seen. you cant hold down the Christian. we will win

pigskins are submissive cucks with recessive genes

this

feels good man

Don't worry China will fill the void

And this article is almost a decade old

npr.org/2010/07/19/128546334/in-the-land-of-mao-a-rising-tide-of-christianity

What even is a pigskin lol your insults need to make sense to work

Pigs roll around in shit, do you mean niggers?

its not dying, its already dead

> you cant hold down the Christian
They've been held down for the last 3 centuries or so and their influence has slowly eroded to almost nothing in many countries without much of a fight. Now the leader of the largest Christian sect is basically asking to be held down and flooded with hostile religious outsiders who traditionally hold down others. Seems like you can hold them down perfectly fine and in some cases they even ask for it.

I mean pigskins are submissive cucks with recessive genes.

it's dying in Poland as well

Here in my republic is christianity already dead.In 2005 were only 19% christians.

You mean nothing since you are from Bulgaria.

this

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

it died long time ago

ask me about Christianity in Poland

I am Greek

this

I cannot see. We have Jesus as King our country xDDD

yea its dying. mass outbreak of common sense.

a fat grandpa sitting on a cloud is impossible, unless magic.

we dont believe in magic anymore. there are only a few retards left who do. but they will die soon.

MALAKAS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEE

A pigskin is you. From pale to slaughter house pink.
Bulgarians go from pale to glorious walnut shade.

Orthodoxy is the future . Prove me wrong

Ah, so you're a shitskin then.

Traditional Catholicism is a fast growing minority. SSPX chapels are PACKED with young families with lots of children.

and W. has Mother Mary pinned to his sweater

I hope so. I hope chirstcucks and jews and mulsims all die and take their non European religions with them

One down. Several more to go....

All this OP pic needs to fully be 100% perfect is pic related on the very middle right next to the Star of David.

>Catholics
>Christian

>heretic
>Christian

You do realize that your refugees believe in magic as well.

it never realy was a thing

this

they were just extremely good at LARPing

islam have the same destiny.
19% of arabia saudí are muslim but aren't very religious, 5% are atheist, and no one know how many christian there are but several sources say like 11%.

>he still equates skin colour with ethnicity
laughing_ashkenazi.jpg

you should change your flag back to a 6 pointed star it suits you better

>flag

It's because they don't know the truth

SSPX?

bringing the bantz
t. new dutch

>t. retard

refute enlighten one.
Oh wait you cant. they never can

Erm... yeah? Where have you been for the last century, fucko?

>leaf
>human

Society of St. Pius X. They are a Traditionalist priestly society with parishes all over the world. They only do the Latin Mass and Sacraments in old school way, like before the 1960s and Vatican II.

Women still wear veils and skirts below knee and stuff, while in church. They take the religion more seriously, too. Like not eating meat on fridays.

good

bad

I can't say about Europe as I haven't been there in over 15 yrs. But it is in the US. I'm agnotic myself but even I'd rather keep it around over GAYthesim and those leftist professors mind control and hamster-wheels.
I'm old and I learned long ago by observing my Christain friends for a 2nd hand perspective. I think often about the question: "Does God exits?" I think if you've experienced God personally, you may know, but if you haven't you clearly DON'T know; as all they have is excuses, reasons, and hipster science assumption to hide the very fact that they don't know. Why do they do this? Because if they aren't aware of it, it doesn't personally exist, even if it's described to you. Most agnosticss call it what it really is: self-unaware solipsism.....yet they believe everything Israeli-ran TV or internet hasbara agents tell them to believe.
I've yet to meet an atheist who was an outdoorsmen AT ALL, and yes I've looked HARD to find on, online and IRL both. They DO NOT exist as far as I can tell.
But you have to bear in mind that God is taboo in a secular society. Now I don't hate atheists but they let OTHERS tell them what to believe with not a skeptic among them. But boy do they somehow think they are edgy and skeptical.....which is a joke.... I mean my biggest prob with them is that they all assume that EVERYTHING to find out in the entire universe or or every will be has already been detected. I could never be so inflexable and assumptive that I ran around micro managing what others "should think to be cool" but most people, sadly are followers, despite them not seeing themselves that way.

And you all look the same. All black. Black hair, black eyes, black skin...

No girl wants to be my friend though...

one juu cult being replaced by another juu cult, europeans staying good goys they have been since romans turned jeebusfags

>two heretics arguing about who is less heretical
Why haven't you taken the Orthodoxy Pill yet.

Religious Nationalism is the way forward.

>His religion doesn't promote national religious self-governance

Says the schismatic.

>orthodoxy
>gets cucked by muslim
>gets cucked by superior catholics

definitely worth taking the pill

Proof that Christcucks should be lynched, they put religion above race and culture.

I dont think it ever fully recovered after 1348

Future of Europe:

Secularism + Islam - Christianity = Europe

yes, but it's getting more polarized
half of islam is getting quite idc, the other half is getting more allahu akbar

Christianity does a better job at adapting to other culturess. The downside is that it also gets corrupted because of that. Such as Europe's secularism penetrating Christianity.

>half pf Islam

That's BS, search up data for Muslims that support shariah in their countries. It also doesn't help that a majority of Muslims live on Islamic countries.

Lost its purpose so its dying.

Gee, I wonder who the schismatic is
>The church that throws out the old order because of its wrong interpretation of Primus Inter Pares
>DAE what does the latin word «Pares» mean t. pope
>First Between Equals totally means I, the pope, am superior to all the other patriarchs
>The church that doesn't fall to this bullshit is schismatic
>The church that crowns a german emperor of Rome is not schismatic
>The church that recognizes the direct, unstopped continuation of Rome is schismatic
Aren't you supposed to kiss the Qoran or something, heathen?

>I'm superior because I went and killed my fellow christians in the fourth crusade
>Muslims are superior because they used the ensuing weakness of the Byzantines to conquer them
>It's Orthodoxy's fault it didn't win a two front war
The difference between Catholicism and Orthodoxy is that Orthodoxy has a thousand and more years of fighting the muslim hordes, while Catholicism has a few hundred at best, preceded and followed by allying with them (Frankish-Abbassid alliance, Franco-Ottoman alliance - seriously, how hard do you whore out?), finally by simply handing your countries on a plate and kissing their feet.

Don't be late from your popa's black mass to curse your neighbour, Radul.

Meh. I can't speak for western Europe, but most of the muslims here go soft after a generation. They may still dress like hajjis, but they let their daughters dress like whores and their children don't even actually believe in God, they just keep up appearances for mom and dad. It's a shame too, because muslims are the only people who I can be openly anti-semitic around. Your people need to shape up if they're going to conquer the west and turn the tide against the kikes.

>"rationality" is not dogmatic

Whatever you say bud..

Wew, I gotta admit, them digits.

>black mass
>curse your neighbors
So like what the hungarians did when they started suppressing Orthodox nobles in Transylvania?

people will come back when life gets harder

Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. Your priests celebrate black masses when requested, for a good sum.

Also,
>Vlachs in Transylvania
>Before 1300
>yea, yea you wuz Romans and sheeit

Hope so, that shit caused us to take in so many doctors and engineers.

You are behind the times, all the cool kids are turning to Christ these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

>Your priests celebrate black masses when requested, for a good sum.
This is genuinely the first time I even heard of this concept, and I can't find anything relating it to Romanian priests either, so I'll consign this to the "Hungarian Stories they tell to their Children" bin.

"We wuz greater hungary and the Erdeley was magyar n shiet"
"But momma, why don't Hungary own Transylvania and why did pappa suicide last night then?"
"The romanian vlach gypsies came and did black masses and voodoo on us and made our civilization collapse and sheit, they did Trianon magic and sealed Hungary in eternal prison"

>carpathian migration theory retardation
Why is your entire national identity based on pretending your horsefucker tribe was first everywhere by inventing shit theories and then pretending everyone accepts them?

Nope we wuz dacians and shieet for 1
And for 2 you opressed ortodox christians in Transylvania throught most of the rule,this got particulary bad during the Habsburg period and lead to manny uprisings.

Go fuck more men ahkmed.

Yes, and it may be too late to save old Europe

Yes.

The people who call themselves Christians here in America rarely bear any relation to the teachings of Christ. Some of the most vile people I've met in my life are self-professed "Christians."

nope, people are waking up

Well, noticing rape isnt the same as embracing faith. Christianity started to decline here since the 20th century for a whole lot of reasons and it did not manage yet to significantly recover.

In France the hardcore catholics now stay under themselves as they celebrate a very old kind of mass that is harder to pull of due to its lenght. Also high birthrate so christianity wont die out but cease to be the majority.

Not even the gates of hell will prevail against us.

Seems to me we reached peak atheism around 2006.

No. Its not dying. Its dead.

Fuck off with your jew on a stick already

Uw0t

No not really. Christians have a steady birthrate. However we will lose out to the muslims due to atheist dead weight

>mfw I went to the woods and sacrificed a jackrabbit to get spring back.
>snowing stopped as the blood started to drip from the edges of the sacrificial stone.

>However we will lose out to the muslims due to atheist dead weight

Yeah, your migrant loving pope kissing nigger feet will be very helpful.

Its not like, religion or religious morals and temporal power has been completely destroyed in western society since the french revolution and declined for centuries before and most "christians" never even been to a single mass today. No, those DEUS VULT XD larpers will stem the durka tide with their iron faith

Is reading difficult for you or something?

No, I understood what you typed but it threw me off when I thought that you might have seriously typed that post.