Is Black Supremacy the final redpill?

Is Black Supremacy the final redpill?

mods

S A G E

A

G

E

no

I think so. White males just are desperately trying to fight it off. But i reckon one day they will succumb to black BBC and be providers for us black men while we fuck their women and create a superior offspring with less chances of disabilities and more beautiful children with less incestrous feautues

'Black supremacy' is an oxymoron.

sure nigger

obvious slide thread, sage

Report and sage off-topic threads.

this user wins half a shekel
kill all niggers btw

This is a slide thread.

>fuck their women
Besides the fact that niggers are butt ugly if they are "pure" niggers, noses so big and lips so fucking creepy it's funny just to think someone finds them attractive,in eastern Europe it's even worse for you fags as we do see you as literally shit humans

No, saged.

>be providers for us black men
we literally always have been, has anyone of you nogs ever had a job?

AHAHAH but mr romania i could literally go online now and FUCK your ROMANIAN WHORE women for dirt cheap, me giving her 60 quid is like buying her a home in your fucking shit hole of a country hahahahahahhahahahaha fucking hell. jesus christ mate romania is a fucking shit hole and your women are all slags

without a doubt

It seems as though a species could change from a male dominant to a female dominant depending on which matings are successful. Feminists choose the BBC as a strategy of gaining ascendency over males in general. They go to sleep at night with belly full of cum fantasizing about how their daughters will subjugate their sons in a world where intelligent cunts rule over dumbed down cocks.

>1 post by this id

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

m8 your at the wrong board piss off