I will never forgive christie for this

i will never forgive christie for this

well now that Trump is Emperor, who gives a fuck what you think?

As a DMV commuter, I don't know how you didn't drop Christie when he purposefully created traffic. I can't think of anything that is worse.

Is it true that NJ doesn't have self-serve gas?

Yes. It's really weird.

Most gas stations pump it for you. It's illegal to pump it yourself but some places don't give a shit if you do

if it fixes the craters, i don't care

i would love to be governor though, i would gut the entire state

"self-serve"

you mean isn't it true you don't have to pump your own gas like a nigger? yes, that's what we have niggers for

>weird
awesome

That bridge always has traffic anyways. I honestly don't think CC was involved with it though.

It wasn't Christie, it was the fucking legislature
Christie fought against it

Face it, he's based. He's the 'tell it like it is' president that we should have had.

t. faggot

I haven't seen full service gas stations in a decade or more. Takes me back

>select all images with a gas station

>to fucking lazy to walk out of your car and lift the gas nozzle yourself
>b-but gas station attendants create jobs
This is why you guys are poor. And fat.
t.westerner

slide thread to distract from SETH RICH

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC FOR LEAKING OVER 40,000 EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS

He's the biggest piece of shit, can't wait till November

thank you

So does the American Legion, if someone purposefully caused more traffic, people might throw the person responsible off of it.

If you think he didn't actually do it though - that is different.

His two aides were convicted of crimes though. It's north jersey going to nyc. There's always traffic jams and back ups at any time of day. Yeah closing two lanes made it worse, but it probably only added a few more minutes to people's commute.

>probably only added a few more minutes to people's commute

I think it was far worse than that. Also you clearly have had to go through traffic everyday. Don't even bother lying, I won't believe you after saying something so ridiculous.

Everyone in north jersey drives in traffic if you're traveling main highways or bridge crossing. Depending on the times you leave for work, it's worse than other times. What's wrong with what I'm saying? It's a fact of life up there

I know about traffic, I live in the DMV. I travel from MD to VA and back every day.

Traffic is worse than getting gassed and you don't know shit if you think adding to the problem on purpose isn't a capital offense.

Yes this really weirded me out when I was on vacation in the US last Summer. I honestly didn't understand what he was trying to do or who he even was at first.