TWO MOTHERFUCKING SCOOPS??

TWO MOTHERFUCKING SCOOPS??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw
time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
vocaroo.com/i/s1ntyLesvdkH
washingtonexaminer.com/study-media-jobs-salary-soar-38-in-dc-crash-22-nationally/article/2622763
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Slide thread
Ignore

ONE SCOOP SCLOUJF
ONE FUCKING SCOOOOOOOOP

DOORONAALLALDADDD DRUMMMAMPAPPFPPFF!!!1

hate Stephen all you want, he has never not once shared gov. secrets with russians and compromised our allies to let them be bombed.

It's almost like he should be talking about these things.

Like Seth Rich perhaps?

youtube.com/watch?v=ntoEF_Zg7yw

share video where colbert says TWO SCOOPS??!!!!?

Meanwhile Christie got something like 420 scoops. jesus fucking christ.

GOTTA REPORT BIG TO GET BIG!!!
4 SCOOPS C'MON!!!

ive been ignoring the news for a little while
something about trump getting 2 scoops and everyone else getting 1?
did colbert go crazy over this?
seems to be the meme of the day right now

Yes, the stoopid Trimpfolp kulmpf got TWO SCOOPS of ice cream whilst everyone else got one.

Colbert didn't actually go crazy, he's just used as the face of this because he's idolized by the left. His late night talk show has become nothing but the "Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White People Power Hour", because his ratings were tanking before he got all political again.

Scoopgate was a retarded hitpiece that actually got airtime on CNN, with absolutely no basis behind it besides trying to hurt Trump's image, and since Colbert has been the darling of the FUCK DRUMPF train, 2SKOOPY has been appended to his image.

Frankly, I like the variations with STOP CLAPPING because unlike TUUSCEWPS, it actually happened on his show (after Trump fired Comey, Colbert's audience cheered, which wasn't the reaction Colbert was expecting).

If it's true, isn't it Kim Jung IL level of fatass self-worship? And if the staff did it, any decent person would have noticed and ordered them to give everyone whatever they liked.

I agree that it has nothing to do with the economy or our security, but it's the most pathetic thing since pussy-grab gate in my opinion. Is he just a big fucking child?

Fuck off Colbert is a fucking joke.

2 scooples!!! DAHNALD HOW COULD YOU

PUZZY GRAEBS BCK DWLOAND

SCOOOOPDAAAWOOOOOOOOOOPP DRIMBLEDROMPF

He didn't, but he is a part of the meme because symbolically represents the left's overreaction to everything Trump does or doesn't do.

The actual origin of the meme is, predictably, CNN.

I'M COMING FOR YOU, SCRUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

STOP CLAPPING, YOU BRAINDEAD SEALS, AND HELP ME CATCH HIM

>The actual origin of the meme is, predictably, CNN.

No it isn't dumbass, it's the dinner with TIME magazine. And as for your claim that "he didn't", no one has denied it.

It's pathetic beyond belief that a grown man, a GODDAMNED PRESIDENT would have his staff give him twice as much ice cream as the guests.

He's a fucking joke. In about 100 ways. TIME IS TICKING ON THE ORANGE ONE.

kek

Nevermind, you're right. Can't believe I helped this glutton get his tiny ice cream-slathered hands on the nuclear codes. God help us all.

You know what's just as pathetic, if not more so?
The idea that someone would actually get upset over the fucking president having an extra scoop of ice cream for desert
Or the fact that someone got paid to write an article describing just that
OR the fact that this article was considered acceptable by the editors

EXTRA SAUCE???

>Or the fact that someone got paid to write an article describing just that

the article is about a lot of things; that's just one tiny paragraph.

He's a clown and a child.

time.com/donald-trump-after-hours/

I admit that the MSM is out to get him, but you shills are just as bad for ignoring the fact that he is a big fat nothing.

Welp, this meme is old now

did you just ask for sprinkles

DID YOU ACTUALLY JUST ASK ME
FOR MOTHERFUCKING JIMMIES?!?!?!?!

rrrrrrrrrRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGHGHGHFFFFFFFFFF

can I get the source video for this fucking meme please?

when did colbert say this?

FUCK XRUP AND FUCK WHITE """""""""""PEOPLE"""""""""""""

Colbert is a symbol, not a source.

Here's all you need to see to understand the meme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw

DAAAAAAAAAAAAHNAAALLLLLLLD
WHATS THIS I AM HEARIN ABOUT DELESCOOPS?!!?

We know this is you, Colbert's team. Stop trying to force meme to improve Colbert's ratings.

>colbert didn't even laugh at the scoops

holy shit this meme is garbage

>multi billionaire
>instant recognisable name worldwide
>president of the United States
>big fat nothing
Kys

BLIMP BLOMP SPOOGGY POOGGY

Antifa shitlord detected. Get back to /b and whoreship your ladyboys.

The joke is the thought of someone actually getting upset on a level portrayed by these memes is fucking hysterical

Colbert's just useful because he's one of the major faces of the left, and his actual face from a particular monologue captures the feel of what the meme goes for perfectly.

tl;dr: the joke is general liberal asshurt, not specifically Colbert asshurt

MY SCOOOPPS

MY PRECIOUS SCOOOPS

>our allies

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND
CMON
8 SCOOPS

vocaroo.com/i/s1ntyLesvdkH

2 skåpps

Dat nigga Trump crazy. Who da fuq gitz too scoops on motha fuckin ICECREAM.
Shit ain't rite nigga

>hate Stephen all you want,
I never did until he went from making fun of funny things to directly trolling specific individuals long-term.
It's not funny when you're attacking, it's funny when you're pointing and laughing. He stopped being funny the moment he had a dog in the race.

HELLO SWWEEETTTIIIEEEE

Someone meme up the gee bill your mom lets you have 2 weiners thing. I couldn't be bothered

>Republican Senator meets ISIS

Kek thought that was a dog barking at the beginning

>THE DELESCOOPS, BLAHMALD

>someone got paid to write an article describing just that
Journalism in DC is growing while journalism is dying in the rest of the country. They need somewhere to put all that pork.
>washingtonexaminer.com/study-media-jobs-salary-soar-38-in-dc-crash-22-nationally/article/2622763

In an unrelated note, local level politics are probably a great place to get involved, since local cuck reporters are losing their jobs.

CIA's ally. Not America's.

>never not once
So he has done it once then? Learn to talk you retard

RONALD HEFFALUMP

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You the one needs to learn his self some proper speechifyin like us real english talkers

You just called ISIS our allies and expressed a concern about them being bombed. Think about that