Trump going full retard on Israel

I was already pretty pissed about what Trump did in Syria, but now I'm furious.

Today, Trump's NatSec Advisor refused to say whether the Western Wall was a part of Israel. Yesterday, one of Trump's diplomats in Israel said that the wall as "in the West Bank."

That's is one hundred percent fucking wrong and the Trump administration knows that.

Let me make this very clear for the antisemites who have clearly wormed their way into Trump's circles. The Western Wall, the Kotel IS Israel. We will NEVER let you have it.

I'm trying to stay calm and hope that Trump issues a retraction on this. Some senators are starting to turn the heat up.

What do you care about some old Roman stones?

wtf I love Trump now.

What happened between Trump and Israel ?

It's older than Roman you retard

HAPPENING

HAPPENING

HAPPENING SETH RICH MURDER BY HILLARY PROOF HAS BEEN UNCOVERED BY PRIVATE DETEECTIVE TRUMP MAKING STATEMENT IN 2 HOURS THATS 600PM EST

SPREAD IT WE ARE DEFCON 2!!!

HAPPENING

HAPPPENING

Ai U5006937 has been activated

Copypasta

Trump has been going full retard since the elections started, this is nothing new.

I can't wait for his visit to Saudi Arabia where he will give a speech about Islam. Based Muslims in MAGA hats when?

>Jerusalem
>Not in the est bank

- Jew lies at their finest.

Look at a fucking map.

No it´s not. It´s part of the Roman fortress.

yes yes, all the world is part of israel because of the 60 billion

Almost as if Trump expects you Jews to finally step up and do something about your own situation.

Funny how that works.

>Jew posting from USA thinks he's a Jew.

Sup Forums needs our own defcon levels.

HAHAHAHA fuck pissrael

Here's a good baseline for those digits.

I fixed that may may up for you, free of charge.

Go forth, brother.

>We
Gibsmedat detected

Nothing
Trump is brokering peace between israel and Palestine, and american warmongering antisemites like OP don't like it, and so they claim others are being anti-Semitic in order to fan the flames.

>this is somehow bad

It's amazing how you can pinpoint exactly when a reddit kike starts posting.

He's right, there is no Israel you're occupying land of the Palestinian people and we have had enough of your savage murders, shylock nose kike

Ya Allah, ya Muhammmad, ya Ali

another sageblue thread to slide seth rich threads.
and you fuckers are actually replying.
DONT FORGET TO SAGE