Why is marriage in decline among millenials? Is it because of political uncertainty?

Why is marriage in decline among millenials? Is it because of political uncertainty?

does it come with a free videogame?

Who needs marriage?
Do you want the bitch to leave and take your money?

Remove No Fault Divorce and Alimony and it would boom in a matter of months. It's just shitty marriage laws that were implemented by boomers that are the reason for it declining. I'm sure there's tons of millennials that would love to get married but can't because of fear of divorce.

They don't have Jesus in their lives. Or money.

The church and Christianity itself has been under attack for over 70 years maybe more if we count Lenin.

fpbp

Womens rights, lack of clear gender roles, bad deal for men

Because when you are a genderqueer intersex fembot that identifies as an apache helicopter and uses the pronouns ge and hew, it is tough to find something compatible

Its because modern culture is pushing for the worship of sex, and the millennials baught into it, and all they know is how to sleep around and never keep one person. The women now cant settle down, and the men dont trust the women. This is why we need to push against premarital sex.

>engage in activity that has ~65% failure rate, where you lose your financial security, your children, and everything you have
>80% of divorces are prompted by women

Yeah, can't wait to get right on it!

Because of women's shifting criteria for a suitable partner. It's figuliterally a moving goalpost. Most divorces and breakups are initiated by women. Women can't stay committed for long, and women won't commit unless men make equal or high salaries than them and the men are equal or higher grades above them in attractiveness.

Basically MGTOW was forced.

millennials are poor faggots who thought they could go to kollage majoring in english. now they either smoke pot or off themselves

It's become woman have become incredibly selfish and loose, and the courts throw out prenups.
Men don't want to lose half their hard-earned shit for whores who will take away and brainwash their children.

I dont know how it looks in USA but here we are poor so we cant afford it also this is why so many czechs have only 1 children.

>tfw born too late

RiP my sides

Because I'mm afraid of
1. Being stuck with someone who might turn out to be unfaithful
2. Getting divorced and losing my shit (prenups mean nothing), usually as a result of 1.

It's because men are realizing they don't want a woman to be able to take half their shit if she decides to go find someone else.

It is because of on demand divorce and the family courts actively discriminate against men not to mention how undesirable many millennial women are.

/thread

>Millennials

Every married Boomer I've met is fucking miserable

Monogamy isn't popular anymore. Men AND women cheat like crazy because sexuality has become liberated. It is very difficult to find a partner who has truly monogamous values. I feel very lucky to have found a partner with traditional values to the point of having to come to terms with staying single if we ever divorce.

Millennial girls do want marriage, just not with guys their own age.

I'm 37, widower, three kids, stable job in the medical field, 6'8" and white. I get flirted with daily. Even been felt up by teens and co-eds in public. I'm not joking; this really happens. Daddy issues in exponents.

The millennial guys really need to step up here!

marriage is the ultimate cuckhold.

>graduated college at 22
>married at 23
>spouse graduates and gets a job
>I get to go back to law school
>both happy and financially well off (at least no debt and more than a couple thousand in the bank)

Meanwhile all of my friends partied and viewed marriage as death. They're coming around now that we are closer to 30 than 20, but meanwhile I've been married for years and am still happy. It's a brainwashing campaign, nothing less. I'm just glad my friends realized before we reached the point of no return.

Without religion keeping women in check, women are whores. So either you cuck it up and enjoy your cheating whore wife, or you get a divorce and pay up over half of your things to this woman.

Because no-one has time to meet anyone.

Go to school, go to college, work 60 hr weeks or lose your job, try not to starve.

Couple that with the gov breaking absolutely anything that draws people together and well... you get no dating = no martiages. No festivals unless they're for gays. Farmer's markets are being slowly outlawed. No school sponsored anythings, you might offend the gay muslims. Start paying attention to it and you'll see how deep it goes.

sure

>does it come with a free videogame?

fpbp

Marriage is the game where you save up your sperm for many years by never allowing sweet release then she takes it from you and you become her shoes.

Because women make more money than men now, and don't need to pull around the dead weight.

Economically stable men are unwilling to risk their tiny slice of life on socially unstable women.

There is no fault or consequences for women to up and end their marriage on a whim, and take the man for all he is worth.

>Why is marriage in decline among millenials?

Would you want to marry the typical millenial girl? You're better off just killing yourself.

is there even a good reason to get married over just having a long term live in girlfriend? seems like its just a pile of potential negatives with no real benifit.

I can semi believe women are drawn to you thinking they have a money train but once they realize that you have kids and all the resources and not them they bounce.

Because there's no reason to get married anymore unless you have a sudden urge to give half of your stuff to some broad who will fuck niggers the day after your honeymoon ends.

a longterm live in girlfriend will start to resent the man for never proposing. Very few women want to do the work of a wife without the title.

Note:

Not all jurisdictions follow Community property rules. If you live in a separate property jurisdiction, all property you own going into the marriage remains yours, and all assets clearly owned only by a single spouse (bank accounts with only their name) also stay with that spouse. Equitable distribution only comes into play when certain factors are present, most stemming from inequality in the marriage. This is not legal advice nor should it be viewed as such (this place is satire) but look into your jurisdiction and it's divorce rules before you write off the institution as a whole. The position that divorce is always bad for the male and always results in them losing their property almost seems like a subversion technique in light of the various jurisdictions which do not follow such principals.

And why is that?

>women have reduced themselves to worthless holes unworthy of respect, so men don't trust them
i like how you tried to make it seem like something neutral, roastie. no, the blame can almost entirely be attributed to the western woman

Women are the "jewels" or prizes they used to be.
Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free?

I honestly could not find a single Swedish woman who wanted me. So I married asian instead.

Here's why

>Go out on date, expected to pay for everything despite "equality"
>Feminism has taught women to want to not do the only thing thing they're good for, having babies
>Eventually find one who will have kids
>Wife bitches that you are always at work to support the family AND/OR she neglects the kids
>Cheats on you
>Gets child support and alimony

It's a stacked fucking game. There aren't many great women out there or enough great men to make then out of good women.

>and it would boom in a matter of month
No it won't. It took decades of steady decline to get to where we are today, and it's going to take about as long to repair the damage. Especially if you're only focusing on the laws, which are arguably not even the biggest thing.

Being a good wife is a very honorable thing. A good wife cooks and cleans, and takes exceptional care of their children. There is a lot of emotional labor involved in being a good wife as well. It is easy to resent doing all this work if the man does not see the woman as worthy as a wife yet still expects her to do all of this as a girlfriend. Being a wife isn't just a title, it's a way of life. No woman wants to be a forever girlfriend if she is playing the role of a wife.

I honestly would promote MGTOW more then race-mixing. At least your child wouldn't have to suffer as a mixed mongrel.

Women think it turns them into slaves.
For men it's a legal trap without benefits.

Very simple.

Doesn't seem bad to me. I bet if I was half asian I'd get pussy, it's at least an interesting talking point.

Every one of the reasons already listed and more.
>Decline of Christianity and chastity
>Availability of contraceptives on a national scale
>Terrible divorce laws
>Men are low test
>Women are disgusting feminists with buzzed heads, armpit hair, and tattoos
>Economic uncertainty as well as economic ignorance
>Fewer intact nuclear family upbringings means fewer people know how a marriage is supposed to function

Speaking personally, as a 21 year old from California, I've never been to a wedding, I've never been invited to one, my dad died when I was young and my mom never remarried, and none of my (small) family is doing anything to get married either. I'll probably be the only one to have kids, my sisters are defective and feminism got to them.

Male millennials are lazy childish gamers that can't get any direction in their life expecting that some pure qt wife material appears out of no-where to marry since these turds expecte everything to be delivered in to their hands

and

Female millenials are selfish entitled sluts that will always find a way to blame someone or some thing else for their own faults and ill desitions expecting that a hyper confindent man shows up in their life to marry them despite all the previous dick that she took and the retarded tatoos in her body

male and female millenials are a complete miss match by default
marriege and birth rates are gonna get even worse within years
western civilization is diying slowly

half-asian men end up going on more killing sprees per capita in the US than any other group.

accurate asf

It's never happened in Sweden though, only muslims and sometimes a Swede go on sprees here.

You have broken your asians in the US, something in your culture just isn't compatible with them.

Because literally all women cheat. I wouldn't want to marry someone and then get humiliated.

Notice the nigger fucking his wife is the same fucking him in jail

At least these incompetent people aren't shacking up and having kids though right? Traditional people are still getting married and having kids and I think thats a good thing. I would hate to have a world full of hypersexed neo-feminists and men who spend all of their time jacking off to waifus to teach these behaviors as normal to their children.

probably a decrease in family pressure to marry, coupled with a higher cost of living and more competitive labor market

The thing is, if she loves you as she says, lives in the same place you do, then what is putting it on a piece of paper gonna change? The truth is, it doesn't in this day and age, except she has a legal leash on you, and will use that to her advantage instead of guilt tripping like she did before marriage, just like she does to get you to marry her, just like she probably did to you judging from what you're saying.

The ones who have no kids are going to have infinite time in their adult life to spread their disease instead of focusing their energy on their kids

>I'm sure there's tons of millennials that would love to get married but can't because of fear of divorce.

this guy.

Why do you think most GenZ whites hate liberals so much? The sexual revolution and other forms of boomer degeneracy ruined marriage and the purpose to start a family for most people. Most of these millennial whores will die off and will thankfully not have children. While future generations can hopefully prevent that from happening.

From my exp because men are childish

If I'm gonna marry a women its going to be ceremonial and not a government contract. How people got the government twisted in marriage is a disaster to me and I wish I could go back in time and shoot the person responsible for it. I bet they thought they were protecting it in some way but they ended up making it a dumpster fire.

>genz
are you old enough to post here my dude

yep fidelity is the major point of getting married, to work together without screwing other people in the process. Hardly anyone values monogamy anymore and the ones who say they do usually have a bunch of side-projects. Having a relationship in this day and age is an incredible risk to a person's emotional well being. Too many selfish people out there that will walk all over your good heart just to get some new pussy/dick.

Yes she does those things out of love, but having the title of wife is important if she is acting like a wife. There is a large difference between having a girlfriend and having a wife, girlfriends are not expected to be selfless and to serve their man life a wife is expected to. A woman feels unworthy as a wife if she is still doing wife-duties for a man who does not propose to her. It might be difficult for a man to understand this because its a female issue. The only way I can explain it is that it is 'emasculating' for a woman to stay a girlfriend if she is worthy of being a wife. It's a blow to her femininity if she is truly worthy of being wife material.

The man speaks the truth. I am an oldfag (mid 40s), 2 kids, married, wears ring, in good shape and traditionally manly.

I routinely work and interact with people half my age. 30 somethings are just DTF. They will take any attention they can get. The girls in their early 20s look at you positively awe struck. Constant flirting and touching. Social situations it is pretty much the same. A several girls who work with my wife will flirt and throw game with my wife standing there. For domestic tranquility I have to shut it down in no uncertain terms.

you are a very good husband for turning these women down. It is so difficult to commonly see husbands acting as actual husbands. Your wife is very lucky and I hope she treasures you and treats you just as well.

inheritance, power of attorney, tax benefits, and work leave benefits
a lot of upper class, college-educated people still get married tbqh

Good luck getting a girl to agree to that. Any girl with half a brain is not going with your little marriage license avoidance scheme.

Any low IQ girl who does is probably not the best genes to continue your lineage.

That said I agree with your assessment of the modern marriage/divorce laws being a dumpster fire. Avoid at all cost.

Well naturally when you are basically at the realistic top of male attractiveness, physically and economically. You don't think life is like this for average Joe, do you?

So what are you proposing? Wait until you are 40 and have risen in economical power? lol. No thank you, I'll continue to recommend people to marry asian girls their age or younger when you are in your late 20's.

> a lot of upper class, college-educated people still get married

Not so sure about that

Late 30s fag here. Ex-wife was 5 years older than me. She was a fucking master at cheating. Together 12 years, had 2 boys, and she cheated with at least a dozen men over the years. Even planned on running off with some fucking nigger canadian. Once I gathered enough evidence I bolted and divorced her. That was 6 years ago. Now i'm married to a fucking beautiful late 20's woman who is absolutely the perfect wife and mother to our daughter. She can't stand the men her age. Also, she's amazingly red-pilled too as she was home schooled by her conservative mother and wasn't able to be indoctrinated. She hates faggots, niggers, feminists, and liberal trash. Hit the motherfucking jackpot on my 2nd attempt.

Ex-wife is still trash. Became a coal burner because no self-respecting white dude would take her fat missing teethed ass. If any of those niggers touches my kids, you'll be seeing me on the Dallas news.

you will not find a wife who is of actual value to agree with this. If you want a wife that stays home and takes care of the kids you will have to legally marry her. It's a huge risk to be a stay at home mom but not have the financial security of being married. A woman will not risk homelessness to a man who might trade her in when he gets bored of being married to her. I could see this flying with women who are not into being traditional wives but a traditional woman will not settle for this, it would put her at too much risk.

>Every woman is a money grubbing whore
>If she doesn't do x shes not smart

Pick one kike and only one.

How did she get away with doing all of this without you finding out after 12 years? That's terrifying but it looks like you have a better life now so I suppose it was worth it in the end.

I understand what you're saying, but surely you understood my point as to why men these days are rather unwilling to get married.
You don't need to be a greek god to get women, the average Joe can do just fine as long as he's confident enough to approach a woman and talk to her casually, instead of looking at the floor whilst speaking in a barely audible tone.

Economic woes and less interest in marriage and more interest in self-interested and destructive models.

She married a cuck loser with 2 children from the coalburner. That's not redpilled

>Is Christian
>Believes marriage is a religious function, not that of the state

At least honor killings are cool.

I totally understand why men don't want to get married. It is a financial risk. Women want to get married because staying a forever girlfriend is an emotional risk. imo 'girlfriend' is an insulting term past a certain age and length of a relationship. It's not a dignified title when teenagers use it to refer to their summer flings.

No, it's because women are crazy cunts who can't even cook and clean anymore.

Feminism is cancer

Oh wow a 7 foot doctor can bang coeds. Big surprise pal

> Women want to get married because staying a forever girlfriend is an emotional risk.

Let's call spade to spade here. It is a FINANCIAL risk.

it's because feminism and the jews have destroyed the sanctity of marriage and the viability and legitimacy of marriage as an institution

Marriage is for fags desu

I think you misread what I said. Yes marriage is a financial risk for men. Not getting married is an emotional risk for women.

The two guys said "There's no problem. I am 6+ feet tall and have a high paying job in my 40's, and women throw themselves at me". That's hardly a consolation for average single guys in their 20's.

>Guys told to be (((sensitive)))
>"Nice guys win in the end"
>"Men shouldn't rape"
>"Getting cucked is fine"
>"It's OK to be gay"
>"Christianity is fascist"
>Women told to be empowered
>"You can call it rape if you regret it later"
>"Why care about kids? There's planned parenthood"
>"Closed relationships are oppressive and marriage is slavery"
>"Have sex however you want with whoever you want"
>"It's OK to have AIDS"
>"Fat is beautiful"

Women have been manipulated into finding marriage worthy men unattractive and are instead attracted to scum.

Before someone blames any of this on men: most men require a good woman to develop fully, having a shitty or no girlfriend keeps a man immature.

Mariage is in decline the west because the traditional family values are being ravaged by the Jewish media

>a wife, somone who is held dear to oneself
>99% Of girls today you might marry got run through by 30 different guys in college
>any rational person deciding to marry that and thinking it'll work out well

Thats why

Let him enjoy his other half while he has it, and I'm not talking about his pussy.

No woman's picture will make me smile like a picture of Audrey Hepburn.

I don't know what type of character she had in her personal life, but God, when she smiles in videos or pictures my heart starts pounding like a war drum.

Well, I was 18 when we met, literally 3rd girlfriend. She went off birth control without telling me and got pregnant with our first son. I manned up and got a full time job and "wasn't gonna be my father" and took care of my responsibilities.

All of her shit took place while i was at work. She was living a double life, as soon as I went to work, she turned into a massive slut, as soon as I got home, she was the wife and mom. I was so focused on trying to keep us afloat and provide, I was completely naive to what she was doing.

Then about a year before our divorce, I noticed she was talking to some mutual friend of ours online and playing online games with him often. This dude used to flirt hard with her before we got married, and kinda fell outta the picture over the years, but he suddenly pops back up. Anyway, a couple keyloggers and a few weeks later, I found out everything.

Sorry man

Just train them to kill muzzies, two birds with one stone desu

most people IRL are not Sup Forums they dont get married cuz they dont want commitment theyre degens

Sup Forums is cucked because they forbid to marry exactly like the bible predicted

1 Timothy 4:3
Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The jews set up these alimony laws to prevent white people from having big happy families and lots of kids and Sup Forums falls right into the trap and goes along with it by forbidding to get married all the while claiming to be red pilled because muh 50% of my wealth