This is absolutely disgusting. Why doesn't Drumpf want children to be educated, to create more conservatives?

This is absolutely disgusting. Why doesn't Drumpf want children to be educated, to create more conservatives?

archive.is/DiT6x

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an atheist but even I want to find the faggot who runs that account and strangle him

>Shitskin
>Educated
Pick one

>Implying US schools "educate"
kys

They should have detained the school officials the blocked them.

Laws > education

Because ICE officers go to pick up 1 illegal immigrant kid Trump doesnt want children to be educated? You libtards are dumb as fuck

>This is absolutely disgusting. Why doesn't Drumpf want children to be educated, to create more conservatives?

They can go to school in Mexico.

(((God)))

No problem with that - they gotta go back

ohhh suhc sadnes!!!!

illegal is illegal.
what dont you get about the USA having laws and people not listening to them while hoping they dont get found out?
it's retarded logic.

Anyone have the video?

Why didn't the officers just wait outside till school was over?

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

MIKE "SHOCKING FAGGOTS" PENCE

thank you based texas

>an atheist that larps as God with a cult following of liberals
>criticizes Christians for playing authority and creating cults
Is he self aware?

You're a man, at least I think you are. You could be a kid or just some autistic. If you were a man you would realize that this should be between men and not children. Do you think they walked across the border by themselves?

Men, women, children. It does not matter. If they are here legally they need to rounded up, placed into camps and sent back to Mexico, Central/South America, Canada, Europe or Asia. Aussies can stay if they passed the bantz test. If it is there the third strike they get shot.

Deport. Them. All.

>kid steals from store, tell parents
>parents also stealing from store, call police

It's really not hard to understand .

>Some liberal faggot pretending to be God gets more attention than the actual God

this.

Yes, you are clearly open minded. Everything we say will affect you and you are capable of putting aside your prejudices to come to compromise your beliefs with ours.

You aren't wasting good men's time with inane questions, attempting to turncoat our allegiances.

The kids are going to miss a whole lot of school - why waste ICE's time for half a day, to give the kid half a day more?

So ICE picked up the parents, then the kids. I don't get your point.

>Getting education illegally
>Benefiting from a system you don't contribute to
You need to leave.

that webm made me burst out laughter
also,

>filename

i wonder if the kid went home after school and found out their parents were arrested.

>roleplaying as a deity you don't believe in on twitter
the guy who runs that account is the king of autism

Goddamn I want that job. I'm pretty qualified to apply but the entire screening process takes like a fucking year.

Heh.

what a spry mind. Dont waste it user

He's a brutal master. He's a fast killer.

Good for you fatty.

Look at that fucking fatass

Guy really needs to get in shape or he'll be stuck with someone like her

u wot m8 how did they manage to register the kid at a school if he's in the country illegally ?.
unless his parents have connections and spy-tier document forging skills this seems impossible.

>"these men don't seem to have souls"
>posted by God

If this idiot is going to LARP as God he could at least do a good job.

WERE RUNNING A COUNTRY OVER HERE
NOT A CHARITY
MAYBE EUROPE SHOULD FOLLOW OUR EXAMPLE
BEFORE YOU FINISH SINKING

also if you want "children to get an education" then maybe you should take care of your delinquent offspring.. child support or something.