Give me one reason why you still support Trump

Give me one reason why you still support Trump

Because its going to be a LONG 8 years for you libtards

Επειδή είσαι αδερφή :)

And for you? Care to address all the major promises he has broken in the first 4 months of presidency?

read

this + op is a faggot

woops autism got the better of me
read

if Trump stays for four there's no way he runs again.
1. he'll be 75
2. he cares about legacy and he's President, that's a huge win. Being President again isn't a step up, it's a step sideways and it will take 4 years of his life away - the end section of his life. Why would he want that? He's got nothing to prove.

He has nice hats.

1. Doesn't look like he'll invade Syria.
2. Economy is doing good. Won't fuck it up with further government nonsense. Doesn't support big globalist/corporatist intervention into our economy.
3. Looks like he's keen on fighting ISIS rather than Assad.
4. Addresses real issues like the declining middle class and BTFO's the hypocritical coastal elites.
5. Isn't a huge cuck to the EU/NATO.
6. Secretary of State probably won't destabilize the Middle East like Hillary did.
7. Liberals are continuing to look stupider and stupider with their petty nonsense against Trump.
8. More and more people will realize that the lies that liberal establishment have told them are complete bullshit and reject them while sympathizing toward conservative/libertarian values.

>38% and declining support
>78% want a special prosecutor
>~30% are in support of impeachment even without grounds yet known
This circlejerk of hanging this fool around conservative/libertarian values is what are going to kill those values.

>Give me one reason why you still support Trump
Because anti-Whites say I shouldn't.

fuck you op

>Care to address all the major promises he has broken in the first 4 months of presidency?
Can you actually name all the promises hes broken?

The more paid impotent kikeshills are on Sup Forums, the more we know he's doing the right thing

Broken promises?

It's been 4 months nigger

The only promises people cared about were immigration, jobs, Obamacare and draining the swamp

Reminder to Sage all slide-posts.

Also, post these DNC names.

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

lmao you fucking idiot. letting your opposition dictate your stance for you. this is why americans are ridiculed globally.

It's also one reason the Republican party is known as the stupid party.

read pic related

your

butthurt

he isnt a retarded faggot muslim nigger.

NOW CRY HARDER CUNT

#MAGA

>letting your opposition dictate your stance for you
If the anti-Whites are against it, I generally support it.

The anti-Whites want me to be as anti-White as they are. Thus, in supporting Trump, I'm not doing what the anti-Whites want of me.

>this is why americans are ridiculed globally.
I literally do not give a fuck what anti-Whites think of me.

>Unsourced, biased anti-White image
Not an argument.

because it's offensive

cuz muh salt

Ironically, I used to be massively against Trump and I didn't even vote for him. But really, what has Trump done wrong? What has he done that hasn't been fucking exaggerated by the media to the thousandth degree? Honestly, I'm surprised that anyone really gives credence to those conspiracies about Trump. Yes some of his domestic policies are bad, but really, does anyone really think they'll have a huge effect?

And even if they're partially true, who fucking cares? Russia is hardly an enemy. Nobody cared that Hillary was a huge cuck to every globalist agenda in the world.

>Russia is hardly an enemy

In order to believe that Trump has so far completely failed as president and committed impeachable acts, one has to completely believe the media that utterly hates Trump to the core of its being.

Liberals hate Trump.
Democrats hate Trump.
Establishment Republicans hate Trump.
Cuckservatives hate Trump.
Why would anyone listen to anything those groups say about Trump when they're so obviously biased and have a stake in Trump failing/being defeated?

How mindless are you? Lmao, you can't even come up with an argument.
>Look at this picture I took from facebook!!! They know what I should tell you!
Fucking sheep.

>Won't take a salary
>takes a salary

why is Trump such a gobshite

that was the campaign it's different everyone understands that

>Give me one reason why you still support Trump
He is a GOD and it still pisses you off, I just hope you dont stroke out soon and make it to see the full 8yrs

MAGA BITCHES

The destruction of Democrat Party.

Because doing so gives me that happy feeling in my pants

still not the HBEAST

Do you ever even look at those fucking polls? They completely oversample Democrats to skew those numbers. It's always published in the metadata.

I support Trump because I hate the mainstream media and liberal idiocy. That's it. Presidents are nothing more than symbols and the fact that every tumblrina and fuckin liberal faggot hates him makes me happy.

He exposed the ((media)) so that's good atleast. And he's making liberals cry at an alarming rate.

ΤΑΠΑ

>Ironically, I used to be massively against Trump and I didn't even vote for him. But really, what has Trump done wrong?
The proper way of looking at it is how has Trump managed government to mitigate all that negative, oppositional press everyone and his brother knew was coming his way simply for his mere existence (for which Trump's most fervent supporters claimed he was singularly equipped to deal). He's done or horrendous job (excepting any among those aforementioned supporters who automatically excludes information that comes from outside their bubble). Some executive orders that can't get much play in the public's awareness (and is opposite to the style of government Trump's supporters wanted by how much Trump appealed to them the EO's were bad, making hypocrites of them), and busting heads to get the party to rally to a piece of legislation the country is against--and nothing else to offset it. That and a new optics fuck up every other day, which--aside from how damaging they may be individually, like this Russia intelligence things, or this NEW bit about how Comey documented Trump's attempt to interfere with the FBI's probe into Russia--is having the cumulative effect of eroding core trust in the people for Trump's administration.

This is the record of Trump's "honeymoon" period, while Trump at least still enjoys the ability to keep ducks in a row within his own party.

My life is genuinely better. Why do you care Greek boy? Why do not US citizens shit up this board with anti Trump threads than US citizens? Your turn to answer the fucking question.

his hair.

Because he can literally tweet the word "We" and leftists will get mad about it

Because listening to NPR choke out the words "President Trump" makes me smile

Seth Rich.

Trump is a kike puppet who tricked us into believing his promises but atleast he's better than Hillary

Trump during campaign
>we need to crack down on radical islamic terrorism
Trump in office
>I'm giving $100 billion in weapons to Saudi Arabia (aka assholes responsible for wahhabism and 9/11)

what do you expect faggot

literally 80% on threads are reddit and facebook filenames

stupid fucking faggot, either ignore it or funnel yu autism somewhere else

He's my senpai!

>attack the polls you don't like
This is a really poor way of going about it. Doing something like this might result in nominating an utter fool governed by his own character weaknesses who shouldn't have won the presidency but did anyway because his opponent was just that terrible, and see his ruin the vehicle for conservative/libertarian values.

>Presidents are nothing more than symbols
And this is wrong too. Presidents are not referred to as the most powerful man on the planet for shits and giggles.

When he is constantly attacked by the media I remember he promised less globalism and an economy that would be better for its inhabitants.

Then I like him.

And don't ever forget the massive disservice Trump did to the right to turn seemingly principled voters (and foreign observers) essentially into clones of Obamadrones.

>When he is constantly attacked by the media I remember he promised less globalism and an economy that would be better for its inhabitants.
>Then I like him.
So if I can rephrase, he made you feel good with his (inelegant) words, regardless if those words will ever have force of effect in policy.

It's going to be hard to recover from that.