OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

First for fuck the kikes.

>Norway fag banned
>Awoobot disappears
IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG
THANK YOU BASED MODS
------------------------------------------------

Trump BETRAYED ISRAEL. he delivered our top secrets to Russia AND Iran, our WORST enemy.

This is textbook betrayal.
He should be dismissed from his job ASAP 100000000%.

Fucking fag.

The hardest redpill is realizing 95% of people are fucking cattle.

is hannity going to actually have this guy on, or just repeat himself ad infinitum?

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed, it's bedtime

>Trump is literally another supermegahitler6000000 because he won't nuke Palestine so we can claim more land

itch

>1 second
KIKES ON SUICIDE WATCH

"muh Russians" killed Seth Rich is the new narrative

His name was Seth Rich and he leaked the documents to Wikileaks to combat the subversion of democracy by Hillary Clinton.

>"""intel source"""

>this is the person that liberals are hanging their hat on

AYY LMAO

are they serious

he cancelled it. he's going to be on hannity's television show tomorrow night though

Spicer was asked for comment on Seth Rich today. Said it would be highly inappropriate to comment at this time.

Did someone finally strangle that awoooo faggot?

You will not be forgotten.

>Trump hates Kushner now

Wtf I like Trump again

The Race and holocaust pills are worse than that, don't pretend

So since all of the (((polls))) are obviously fabricated what do you think Trump's actual approval rating is?

My guess is that it's just slightly under 50 due to the constant media shilling and ignoring his actual accomplishments

G-guys? IT'S HAPPENING!

Question for 20-year-old Sup Forumsacks: did you grow up moreso with Millennial shows like "Megas XLR", "Samurai Jack", "Gundam Wing", "Yu Yu Hakusho", "Malcolm in the Middle", "Rocket Power", "The Weekenders", and "Recess"?

Or Gen Z shows like "Hannah Montana", "iCarly", "Chowder", "Total Drama Island", "Johnny Test", and "Flapjack'?

actually guys drumpf had seth rich killed because he figured out trump was colluding with russia

this bullshit is my breaking point

Don't you have Palestinians to slaughter and play victim about when confronted by it?

more fan fiction

no way he's under 60%

Yea,45 to 50 range

when are you going to stop posting this shit dude

The first group. I'm 26 and those were probably all my favorite shows you listed except add DBZ and cat dog.

>Democrats spend countless hours denying Hillary being a raging drunk
>something like this shows up
>they believe it like gospel

welp

rip awoos that start off the thread

>dark and sour trump

YES

Kill yourself, dataminer.

catdog was terrible!

>I laugh so I don't shoot

>punished trump
Pls

the bot doesn't exist in this timeline

Actually Hitler and the Russians deployed a special DRUMPF Squad, specifically for snuffing out HEROIC DEMOCRATS and spreading bigotry throughout the USA.

just answer the poor bastard his job is probably terrible.

those are easy, the hardest redpill is when you figure out the egyptians actually WERE black

I was busy

Literally fucking what?

What the fuck is going on with Trump? There has been a recent surge of bad press to him in these last days related to him revealing some info to Russia. I've read all the articles, especially the one from Washington Post, and it didn't clear me up on stuff at all. It sounds they are just looking for contrived ways to fuck Trump over.

Man come on as a kid I loved it. Winslow the mouse was a classic asshole.

THE TIME HAS COME.

why the fuck should I care if some retard democrat got murdered? thats a good thing you fucking shills.

I'm not 20.

FUCK JOE

She should sue them for slander 2bh

>Trump administration suddenly started cucking Israel

wev lel

>a man denied his ______

I'm just watching some Tucker while having dinner and he's got some turkish guy going on about Russia and I just realized - can you imagine how retarded this talking point is gonna look in five years? It has absolutely no substance and I don't even know how those people can go on TV and say this shit with a straight face.

His aides are actually incompetent
Spicer is a mess and Preibus doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.
Bannon is probably leaking more shit and Jared is selling influence to the chinese and Ivanka is shilling muh gender pay gap

I would honestly fire everyone and just redo the whole thing.

i can't even follow the levels of meme magic going on here

>It sounds they are just looking for contrived ways to fuck Trump over.
They've been doing it sunce the primary.

Fugg

Trump should just fire everyone. Imagine if Obama had this many leaks

Where is this document from?

45%.

Second scoop

don't

it's a ploy to get the liberals to talk about it.

>There has been a recent surge of bad press
Trump has caused mankind to surpass infinity

Doesnt sound that classified

Thx for posting

wow you're retarded. Anti-semitism is a strictly leftist agenda. Thats obviously fake news.

Thats elementary. A wise person would make that conclusion by him or herself

WaPo at least gave enough of a shit to not divulge the intel sources

Fucking NYT outed Israel of all places
Amazing

one of the released documents from the FBI investigation on clinton

Fair but awoos are slowly disappearing today

It explains all of the normalfags and shills

please note this article was only published after mcmaster went on the records saying
1) white house does not comment on what information is/is not classified
2) trump did not discuss anything inappropriate, and things discussed were mostly public knowledge (for months in some cases)
3) mcmaster ended the presser saying the president would not even be briefed on the sources of intelligence

OK? Why does this matter and why is the media talking about it?

They're stowing themselves in the bathtub.

I believe this anonymous source because it fits my narrative.

>6161
Kek'd chek'd etc etc

It finally sank in - Ann, you're a clueless moron.

>women in politics at any level

it seems as though 'muh russia' is the hill the democrats have chosen to die on, its their most effective opposition tactic. At some pojnt their going to have to produce something real from this

The lefties hate Israel

No one cares, Seth Rich is the only story worth talking about.

Just start the nuclear fallout, I can't handle this type of low effort deception.

this is divide and conquer. They don't care about what happens, they only want to destroy Trump

One fucking day I will drive through Georgia and you fucking floridaniggers wont exist anymore

ann coulter has always been a liberal. She shilled for hillary every day during the election.

it's not wolfgirl hours, be patient

>Trump fires everyone.
>Literally fucking everyone.
>The world wakes up tomorrow and realises that no one is employed anymore.
>Civilisation crumbles.
>It reforms around Trump, the only man on Earth with a job.

OF COURSE.
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

I was organizing ALL my photos last week. The army goes on hiatus unless I show up.

How the fuck can the press just leak confidential meeting information like this, naming intel sources and WHAT was leaked? Pretty much because of WaPo and NYT the lives of the people in the operation are endangered (the Jordanian agents)

ISIS could read their pages and find out which city was compromised.

BUY IT!!!!

They're distracting from Seth Rich. There never was a Russian hack. He leaked and they killed him.

If there are three Americans in the room, Trump, McMaster and Tillerson, and both agree Trump did nothing wrong, where is this leak coming from? How are former US Officials leaking to the press? How are former US Officials even hearing about what was said in this room?

Russia leaking?

They stay at

Till it's evening. Then they try and raid the general threads here. But send them back to their containment boards.

Please, go.

>Not using proper statues

I know, but usually they have some clear causal mechanism. The Washington Post article is a mess. It's non sequitur after non sequitur. And I noticed this because the original Portuguese article I read was even worse.

What I get from these articles is that I have no clue what Trump exactly did, but I sure know I'm supposed to think it was bad.

I meant here in Portugal. Suddenly, there is article after article on the same topic and each one is as uninformative as the previous one.