Is it possible to save California?

Is it possible to save California?

only after its been hit with a few nukes!

fuck off leaf

California has been shot since the nineteen eighties crack epidemic.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

Leaf in pic as well

Nope.

No.

mad cause a nigger baby will live a better life than you SORREY pathetic ass

>California is only LA & SF
Okay

i want to rake the shit out of that leaf and make deanetty watch

Nope.

(((They))) have officially taken over New York and California.

I thought New Vegas was set in Nevada

lol deanetty KEKED
When will real men return to my based testosterone fueled man drama?

only with nukes

Does anybody else have the urge to punch her face?

cut it loose

But where do you think most of the NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC troops come from?

wait. what's going on here? did they adopt or some shit? wtf. Can't Dean get the job done?

If it splits up. Agricultural areas and San Diego have hope, rest are infected by the plague.

Nuclear winter is a myth... back in the day the US & USSR set of hundreds of nukes in a relatively short amount of time for testing & no "nuclear winter" ever came! its just a scare tactic!

Yea just remove all the degenerate people who moved there from bumfuck midwest or east coast or southern states and you fix California.

>When will real men return to my based testosterone fueled man drama?

>he forgot about big poppa poo
get a clue, pinhead

Yes

Only after the civil war. Leftards won't go down without a fight.

There's one way...

>Is it possible to save California?
No, gas it.

this. All the dumbfucks from the other 49 states move here because of hollywood. They end up getting nowhere and just fucking up my state. They are your fault!

they getting keked too

its not actually her kid chill out...

BLACKED

WHITE BOIS BTFO YET AGAIN

Speaking as a Californian, we do have a lot of underground Trump supporters. Doctors, medical professionals, hard-workers and all around respectable people are usually Trump supporters on the down-low. The vocal idiots are libtards (and are the majority) and if you speak out your conservative views you are likely to get ousted as a racist so we don't bother.

No i'm saying she has a punchable face.

After you leave Nipton there's a sign saying welcome to California and a sign when going the opposite direction saying welcome to Nevada. It's in both states.

lots of people support trump. you guys are just talking abought the mainstream opinion. but most of california is rural idiots. not everyone lives in san fran san diego and la

this is the problem. this has been it since the beggining in the 60s