I'm confused pol, is (((Jesus))) /ourguy/ or not?

Can't tell who is a shill with this issue. Half of pol is telling me to find Jesus, and the other half says Christians are just kikes in uniform.

What's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The truth is that the Catholic Church is the ultimate redpill. What they teach is actually real.

The Catholic church also rapes children and possibly sacrifices them to Saturn.

>The truth is that the Catholic Church is the ultimate redpill. What they teach is actually real.

They are also led by a nigger loving/licking cuck

Daily reminder that Pol is a Kekromantic board

Kikes hate him so much they don't use + in israeli schools. Also check the etymology of kike.

>What's the truth?
Sup Forums is retarded and so are you

(checked)
>What's the truth
>Est vir qui adest

Jesus was the son of a Magi (Zoroastrian priest) and a Jewish woman, Miriam. Miriam stood against the Jews of her day and agreed to the Plot. She would bear a child with the wisest Aryan in Iran and the child would begin training at age 9 to be the second Messiah of the Jewish people, whom the Jews were all waiting for while under Roman rule. There is proof for this claim, of course. The first people to recognize Jesus as the Messiah were three "wise men" from Persia, which of course is Iran and the wise men were Zoroastrian priests. Why would they know about Jesus? There's also the fact that when Jesus was on the cross he said to one of the thieves next to him:

>Today you will be with me in Paradise (Luke 23:43)

What's interesting here is that the Jews do not view the afterlife or even Heaven as a "paradise." This view, at least in Scripture, is unique to Jesus. What's even more interesting is that the word Paradise originates in the Avestan language. Avestan is the language which Zoroaster used to record his teachings in the very first actual "holy book" called the Avestan -- named after the first actual "holy language."

So, in Jesus' last moment, he used an Iranian word to describe an Aryan afterlife.

Jesus Christ was a Jew by tradition (Miriam, his mother, was Jewish and therefore Jesus is considered Jewish according to tradition). But he was also half Aryan. Jesus lived among Jews, but he lived in a way benefiting an Aryan, not a Jew.

So what is Jesus' role in YOUR life? That's something you need to think about.

good goy

This.

Catholic Church has been infiltrated by (((freemasons))) since WW2

debate me or piss off.

>yes goyim, worship your jew pope. More immigration good, islam good, borders bad!

Listen to Pastor Steven Anderson on YouTube and think for yourself.

yes
Cucklicks are fags

Jesus went to India and learned yoga, became enlightened and returned to preach the divinity within every man

Listen carefully young grasshopper the Christ consciousness is the only way, not religion not ritualistic cerimonies not a building or location the(as the kingdom of God is within you) the Christ consciousness or modality of thought is key to living righteously. Love and light be with you.

The truth as I see it is that if you claim you are a human being with the freedom to reason and choose, you must also claim that there is a metaphysical wor to support this, since the scientific materialist world only understands pool tables and pachinko machines.

But what is the nature of that realm and how do you address it? Our culture despises it, and despises you for looking, so there are few tools.

For myself I just like the story. You might like another story and then we could argue. But people who assert there is no story must also assert they are automatons of base matter with no independent will to choose among these doctrines, so you can't choose wrong by discarding atheism.

Atheists run a hide at the thought of actually having to debate catholic philosophers and not strawmen they make up. I've never seen an atheist ((intellectual)) attempt to refute Aquinas and The Suma.

Bibles as redpilled as it gets -

"Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you"

Not to mention the COUNTLESS church fathers who were strict anti-kikes and called them out constantly.

The Church has been subverted by kikes, yes, but the true old teachings are thoroughly redpilled

>Jesus went to India and learned yoga, became enlightened and returned to preach the divinity within every man
fuck off you lying kike
jesus is a jew
he learned torah and preached with the other rabbis at the synagogue
filthy lying kikes all of you

jesus didn't teach torah.
he read from the torah because in his time every man his age was required to read Torah at some point in Temple.

Jesus contradicted Torah many times.

>jesus didn't teach torah.
>he read from the torah because in his time every man his age was required to read Torah at some point in Temple.
because he is a kike
>Jesus contradicted Torah many times.
he prosecuted his holy book

>because he is a kike
>he prosecuted his holy book

you arent even discussing or debating. why are you so frothy at the fingers?

(((They))) are trying to establish a one world religion, this religion is trying to subvert Christianity. You can be the judge of that. Let the holy spirit guide you.

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

Fallen Angels & The New World Order - Age of Deceit 1 from FaceLikeTheSun (Full Documentary)
>youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc

>you arent even discussing or debating. why are you so frothy at the fingers?
what are you talking about?
i utterly reject your lying kike religion of jesus the dirty lying rabbinical kike
i totally reject your related rabbinical religions of judaism and islam
you are stupi don't you understand i am not a christian a jew a muslim nor an atheist
your dirty lying faith is a fraud

Hey faggot he was brown jewish not ashkenazi, there's a huge difference. Brown jews don't subvert countries, weren't hitlers target, dont push multi-kulti. Know thy enemy.

>i totally reject your
I'm not a Christian. I'm just not stupid when it comes to history and facts. Your position is based in emotion, mine intellect.

>Hey faggot he was brown jewish not ashkenazi, there's a huge difference. Brown jews don't subvert countries, weren't hitlers target, dont push multi-kulti. Know thy enemy.

Christianity is such a lame religion. They worship a man who died a virgin at the age of 33.

Fuck, at least Islam's prophet fucked pussy and fought in wars.

What's with Catholics venerating the name of Mary too? Mary in the Bible was never said to be anything but a normal human being.

Shit's fuckin' weird. Christianity is a gay religion about a weakling virgin who died after being nailed to a piece of wood. Hahahaha.

>I'm not a Christian. I'm just not stupid when it comes to history and facts. Your position is based in emotion, mine intellect.
you're a liar
you have not presented any evidence except saying "i'm so clever"
the fact is, as i stated here and here jesus is a jew, not god

how can I be a Christian and a liar?
>you have no presented any evidence
why dont you refute the claims in this post >inb4 you wont because you cant
:^)

>how can I be a Christian and a liar?
i said three times jesus is a jew:
ONE TWO THREE >why dont you refute the claims in this post
already done here your filthy dirty zoroastrian bullshit is exactly the same as the jewish christian and muslim garbage you fucking paki
>>inb4 you wont because you cant
>:^)
you're a lying kike
a jew

>i said three times jesus is a jew:
Source?
>i refuted your claims by saying i reject them
stay defeated

>Source?
you want sources that jesus is a jew he had his dick cut off for once
the next christkike trick is to assert that jesus complained about jews and founded his own religion and that somehow means he is the anti-jew
he's just a lying kike
>i refuted your claims by saying i reject them
>stay defeated
i reject your religion
therefore it is rejectionable

>a fokin bong
Deal with your lizard queen then diseminate truth.

>a fokin bong
>Deal with your lizard queen then diseminate truth.
christians are incapable of arguing without resorting to ad hominem attacks because jesus is a dirty lying kike

id like a source that jesus was a jew yes.

>id like a source that jesus was a jew yes.
can't you read you filthy lying faggot? all you're doing is refusing to read the evidence presented to you and instead saying
>S-S-Source???
you're a filthy lying son of a whore exactly like jesus the lying kike

Jesus was a filthy kike