TRUMP ASKED COMEY TO DROP FLYNN INVESTIGATION

nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/politics/james-comey-trump-flynn-russia-investigation.html

H-he's still our man right Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"According to two people who read the memo"
OH LOOK ANOTHER CONVENIENTLY ANONYMOUS SOURCE

spam. report and sage spam. this is also a non issue

PUT "SAGE" into the options fields you stupid niggers

Firing Comey is old news. The latest is that he gave top secret intel given by Israel in confidence to the Russian ambassador in his typical desperate need to show off. I wonder how this sperg board will react when blumpf is impeached or forced to resign.

your sadfrog only makes my liberal dick harder

Do you really think Trump is above something like this?

This isnt about firing comey, this is about trump trying to turn the FBI into his puppet.

Trump needs to seriously start exposing the democrats. If this kind of bullshit continues who is going to believe any of his accomplishments come 2018, 2020.

KEK

Comey just dad-dicked the President of the United States

anonymous sources confirmed. indictments in 24 hours. blumpf is finished. madame president will ascend the throne. voldemort has been vanquished. dumbledore's army wins. NAZIS BTFO.

Hes done, will resign by Memorial Day......its happening.....buckle up.

blumpf BTFO
trumpniggers will never recover

It was about ending the investigation on Russian ties

Exposing what? Hillary had her personal email server just as the Bush administration did? The FBI already investigated this and was concerned about her using it to share classified information, but she didn't do it.

Trump is 1000 times more corrupted than Hillary which is the greatest irony in all this.

So this is the story the MSM has been saving to deflect from Seth Rich

>NY Times
>Anonymous sources

Holy fuck you're dumb

How is anyone supposed to believe this, are they confirmed by the editor or something?

Russuans will stage an attack from North Korea as false flag to try and save Trump. Trump and Russians will try to suspend the constitution. MILITARY on full alert.

Seth Rich was a failed attempt of the Right Wing Media to deflect from the President metaphorically shitting himself for the past week.

If this is true, Trump is totally gone.

DNC IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION WHO KILLED SETH RICH

JOHN PODESTA + CO. ORDERED THE HIT

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

SAGE SHAREBLUE THREADS

ALL SHAREBLUE WILL BE ARRESTED FOR SEDITION AND RECEIVE 20 YR PRISON SENTENCES

Hey now. I'm happy to hear it! Fuck that shit. Pissed me off enough that they unmasked him. Flynn is a righteous man.

Pence is complicit, Ryan is compromised. Orin Hatch 3rd in line will be new President to be sworn in on June 1

>accomplishments

If these anonymous leakers aren't real, why is Trump constantly pushing to prosecute and investigate anonymous leakers?

>BIG RED HEADLINE
>CHANGES NOTHING

4D chess!!!

Of course he is.

Democrats aren't really in much of a position to do anything worth exposing at the moment.

>his accomplishments
Even Coulter would laugh at that

>CHANGES NOTHING

This is an allegation that the President obstructed justice.

>liberal
oh

Yeah, seeing the link alone made me roll my eys.

>don't believe anonymous source
>believe that there is a secret child-eating cult in a pizzera

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>>>r/the_donald

kek'd

oh man watching you get btfo is going to be great
I thought it would take at least 2 years to reach this point but its barely 100 days into his term

I can understand how Trump was confused... I mean, Obama and Lynch asked Comey to drop the Hillary charges and he did it in a jiffy... AND SHE COMMITTED ACTUAL CRIMES ***AAAAANNNNDDDD**** COmey even admitted such!

So Trump just assumed he would listen to his boss and maybe see that the whole shitshow was "Demanded" by Senate Dems to try to criple America and Trumps cabinet right out the gate from day one.

Instead, he learned that Comey is just a political lackey and did what he did because Clinton and Lynch have dirt on his crooked ass when he was Chairing HSBC during the years they were busted for laundering hundreds of BILLIONS for cartels and the Clinton Foundation.

and nah... I didn't bump your shit thread

>trump is just naïve
>its all 4D chess
Can't you faggots stick to one narrative?

>Obama and Lynch asked Comey to drop the Hillary charges

Even if you suspect it, this is an unfounded claim. We've got no evidence of it.

numerous anonymous sources confirm

>be NYT
>source says they have a memo from Comey that Trump tried to kill the investigation
>'can we see it?'
>no
>'why not, is it classified?'
>no
>'thats ok we were gonna publish this anyways'
>???
>profit

All these cunts need to do to convince I'm in the wrong is to produce A SINGLE GODDAMN FUCKING PIECE OF TANGIBLE EVIDENCE TO BACK UP ANY OF THESE FUCKING CLAIMS. IS ONE PIECE SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK FOR SWEET LORD ALMIGHTY I'M TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIT

Comey was warned....

Game over.

Sources are good when they concern Seth Rich

Trump is bluffing retard, no one is stupid enough to record conversations like that anymore

Who the fuck says I'm buying that? His death and the way its been handled is suspicious and worth looking into but I would like someone better than that Wheeler fellow telling me they have evidence of Wikileaks contact

The White House is one giant bug you stupid fuck.

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

So asking the FBI director to stop an investigation because it is politically motivated is a crime? Fuck... You do not even know if he asked Comey to stop the investigation. Comey is as corrupt as Trump! He is a weasel, and he has an axe to grind against Trump. How do you know this is true? Anonymous sources? Is that really all?

Yeah okay faggot keep dreaming about trump releasing tapes. Never gonna happen.

Just trust me, they're (((confirmed)))

Subpoena.

If Trump doesn't release them, he's going down for obstruction of justice anyway.

Kek, just seen this and came here immediately. Can this fucking clown do anything right

Get fucked you Trump-loving retards.

Anyone with half of a brain could recognize he wasn't fit to be president, and we're being proven right a hundred times over at this point.

facts

Cry harder bitch, mongo is fucked and deep down you know, let it go, it will be easier that way.

.1 ruble has been deposited into your account

and now it's time to go back

>Comey
>Ever being /ourguy/

I love looking at the long list of "investigations" into the Trump campaign that Madcow loves to talk about, all while NEVER providing a shred of evidence.

Piglosi was at a townhall last night on CNN and she was asked if there was any evidence about collusion with Russia. She didn't say yes, and she all but said no. She said a very long winded answer about how that's why we need the investigations, to see if it's a rumor or something more, basically admitting there's NO evidence, and investigations aren't evidence.

It's all liberal hyperventilating. They know they have to throw anything at the wall that they can, because their ship is sinking fast and all this stuff is sinking it even faster the longer they pull this and find no evidence. Big wins coming in 2018. Best case if they win EVERY election is gaining like 2 seats, but they have way more dems up for reelection and if they Russia stuff is still going on they'll be digging their own graves politically.

>deflecting this hard
They are afraid of the truth getting out. Fake news flood after rich investigation story breaks.

Why should I care? I can't find a reason as to why this is important.

Family came out and killed the story. It's over.

Just one story quashing another which was quashing a third which

Need a scorecard

Fucking hell I've been missing a few months and now pol is invaded with schills, can the mod just delete this posts please

You mean if I don't put sage in the options field this thread will bump?

Is this what sliding feels like?

in other words, trump asked comey to stop the democrat witch hunt and get back to fucking doing his job

>1000 times more corrupted.

>Clapper: No evidence of collusion
>"Intelligence Leak": Literally nothing... a FUCKING LAPTOP
>Memo: where?

There isn't a shread... NOT A SHREAD OF SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT TRUMP DID ANYTHING ILLEGAL!

its obvious what they're doing, they see that the russia investigation is going no where so they're trying to get him some other way

They're literally grabbing every possible conversation that occurs in the whitehouse and leaking it.... this never happened with other presidents...

>NYT
>Allegations

>RUMP ASKED COMEY TO DROP FLYNN INVESTIGATION
we dont care share blue. lol share blue btfo again.

It's only a matter of time before Comey confirms or denies this.

Gtfo shill

FAKE NEWS UNTIL DADDY DRUMPF CONFIRMS IT! REE REEE

How does one sage?

i forgot all about wiener

i cant believe one man's dickpics kicked this shit off

That pizza thing was really odd.
Something strange was definetley going on.

You have to go back

LMAO TRUMP IS OVER, FUCK THE SETH RICH SHIT. THAT'S THE REAL SLIDE

Yeah, he was not a prince.

But you had Obama.
And before that you had Bush and Clinton.
Do you really think Hillary was fit?

You really need to take a fresh look at things.

I wonder was that in a deep discussion or was it just a hey just drop the Flynn thing already or you know there's nothing there just drop it?

Drumpf confirmed a traitor.
Denald Brumpf burnt the fuck out. How will brumpfkins recover?

impeach NOW. Stick a fork in this scoopy Brumphf, he is DONE.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton could speak in complete sentences.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton were knowledgeable about foreign and domestic policy.

Obama, Bush, and Clinton didn't constantly fuck up and send their press secretaries and representatives to clean up their messes.

Hillary was more fit than Trump.

Early in the campaign, Trump didn't know who the leaders of Al-Qaeda and ISIS were. Trump didn't know what the Nuclear Triad was. We're now finding out that he thought fixing healthcare and the China/North Korea relationship would be simple.

Donald Trump is a particularly stupid man.

>OH LOOK ANOTHER CONVENIENTLY ANONYMOUS SOURCE
You know what the anonymous part isn't the fishy part to me. I bet it's real. The fishy part to me is they are selectively leaking out only this part. Lets see the rest so the context is better.

trump is dangerous in that while he is president he can declassify anything he wants, i think eventually he'll be pushed out they'll threaten ivanka with jail