Is he the greatest intellectual of our time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

START SMOKING WEED

No. He is Groot.

Kys

he is bald, surely /b material
>dont even know wtf he is

He is very good at doing research and preparing for discussions, but his perspective isn't anything astoundingly thought-provoking. He is astute and observant; when he commentates on UFC he notices things others don't and is the first to react to any action. He tries to be impartial in both UFC and his podcast, but usually his opinion and perspective is clear. 7/10

>man weed is just like, man... i think everyone just needs to chill out and smoke a bowl man... what even is terrorism man? like chill out you're cramping my style here, man just smoke a blunt man

no, he isn't

He's like Einstein in 7D.
His contribution to the advancement of humankind is unparalleled.

He's not even the greatest intellectual on his own show

fixed it
>is he intellectual

>Man do you remember what it was like to be young and figure out you had a dick, shit was crazy!

>Being a comic in Boston is such a hard gig, you gotta come up with allt hese different bits without btiing anyone elses work and on top of that you gottta stay fresh, it really is an artform

>Dude drugs lmao

these are the three topics he covers.

Eddie Bravo on Infowars was pretty funny

God help us if he is

youtube.com/watch?v=2fBVlmZzh6c

They have movies in croatia?

> It is all a grand illusion, but it all seems so real because you, my friend, are the universe. And with that, you and I, and all of us, have the power to change it all.

No.

He's the greatest BJJ intellectual of our time, yes

Moon landing never happened. Smoke weed everday

No, but he has a great podcast that arguably some of greatest minds of today come to.