America is for white Christians only

America is for white Christians only.

Everyone else needs to go back.

White atheists and agnostics can stay but are barred from culturally important positions within society.

Unless you're Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine, Benjamin Franklin, and all the other deists.

why did you bring in blacks and give them citizenship whilst converting them to christianity? hmmm

We can just add that to the umbrella list of tolerated but not promoted within the nation

No one is going to force you to go to church but as a self professed deist or whatever you shouldn't be able to hold sway

Im not a lazy southerner with an ebony fetish

Freedom of religion was a mistake

Important caveat: papists are not welcome either.

>Latvia
Literally Who?

Wrong

Catholics should absolutely be permitted

Additionally, I would also extend an olive branch to Mormons.

When you start splitting hairs its going to end up with millions of dead white people for nothing

America is big enough for all white Christians

Some of the Founding Fathers were a bunch of degenerate freemasons

If they had any balls they would have permitted all forms of Christianity

Black people weren't even considered humans when the constitution was written

There is no way in hell our ancestors would have permitted America to become a godless race of mulattos

Oh wonderful, another orthodox fetishist.

Quick question, who where the principle agents behind the 1965 immigration act?

The freemasons wan't Jewish when they were alive. It was a Kek occult group then.

No Im a traditional Latin Catholic

Let me ask you this? Why are the Jews so powerful in the United States?

The fucking Protestants boot lick Israel so hard its disgusting. Every Protestant minister swallows at least a gallon of kike cum every year. Thats a snapple fact

Regardless, we can both agree that both Protestants and Catholics are currently far left in terms of their beliefs this century

Fighting against one another isn't going to solve the problems

I don't have a problem with you going to your church and you shouldn't have a problem with mine...because when it comes down to it...we both believe in Jesus

I think thats enough where we can leave each other alone in peace

Especially if we are both white

good post

Why are we permitting the godless whites to stay? Ideology is the basis of society.

False, America is for all men, women, and children of different races and backgrounds.

>Black people weren't even considered humans when the constitution was written

Not true to the founding fathers. There was hardly ever any black people, so they completely ignored the whole race bullshit.

Let in those Catholic mexoindians, they'll be handy when it's time for counterreformation.

Some of the founding fathers OWNED SLAVES, you raging retard

>tfw to intelly gent not to be zoroastrian

America is for Americans. "American" is a nationality, not a race. It's that simple. Being White or Christian isn't a necessity to becoming an American.

If you think America is only for white christians, then you don't value freedom, therefore, are in opposition to the fundamental values America, thus, America is not for you.

literally all the founding fathers would have disagreed with you, kike

Only white people value freedom

They owned slaves, but they disregarded it. They didn't expect for slavery to grow to as big as it did in the 19th century. They thought slavery would just disappear.

The >THEY OWNED SLAVES MAYNE sentiment is mainly brought up by the left to show that our founding fathers were "racist".

Why do you think they didn't believe in the values of slavery? I have a hard time believing you can own a person and at the same time consider them your equal.

>Only white people value freedom

Oh. So is that why our founding fathers we those of one of the first revolutions of their time? Is that why all other countries prior to the creation of the U.S.A. didn't value freedom?

I'm sure our founding fathers knew a lot about who valued freedom and who didn't, and they sure as hell knew it wasn't, "ONLY WHITEY GUISS"

Stop with your fucking bullshit. It's sad.

Even Africans had slaves. You can make someone who is superior to you your slave in the right conditions. Owning a slave doesn't make you superior to them.

I'm an agnostic and I'd honestly be ok with this 100%

Oh. So that's why our founding fathers were those that were part of one of the first revolutions of their time?***