Chill Thread

The shill level right now is higher than I have ever seen it in my 6 years of Sup Forumsing

Lets have a chill thread. No harsh feelings or intense discussions. Lets just chill.

I will post a couple neat pictures and discuss polotics on a general level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6o03K_y54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thinly veiled Antarctica thread

Is it ayys or secret govt. space base?

The idea od a hot dog/ combined with a burger makes me smile on the inside. It's not very appetizing to me but the fact that someone made it makes me happy.

That's a photo from R F Scott's expedition to the South Pole.

Amazing shit. I'm actually quite passionate about the expedition.

everything is going to be alright

I dont have much to say about that place orher than it seems kinda funny that so many poloticians have been visiting. For some reason, all the explainations for this wind up with conspiracy theories that go pretty far down the worm hole.

things relating to antaritca
>hallow Earth
>alien bases underground
>flat Earth
>Nazi antigravity "UFO" base

all of them seem a bit far fetched but I always entertain the idea.

Thanks for the good vibes man.

Here is a pic of the engine for an SR-71. The USAF retired them all but NASA still has 2 operational. Very cool plane I took pics of out at Edwards AFB, CA. People there had stories for me about Groom Lake AKA Area 51. Area 51 is not too far away.

Why though? None of that shit is real. We don't need to imagine things to be amazed.

Just think about it for a second. Imagine embarking in a 2+ year Trip in Antarctica, with extremely difficult conditions and the resupply runs that take months and months..

Just imagine it.

I think that's even crazier and more breathtaking than a hollow earth desu.

The courage and diligence of men is by far the most marvelous thing we have in nature imo

No man, aliens!

Interesting, did you learn about his expedition in a cideo documentary? or a book? It certainly captures my sense of adventure to imagine going there even with the most modern equipment. There is a cool doccumentary on Netflix about research stations out there and what life is like. Most interstinf this about it to me is that there are hurricanes there, you can see all the stars, and you get to see some upper atmosphere ionization similar to the norther lights.

sup

white nationalists are retards

I totally get the appeal and share some amount of the interst you have expressed in that.
To be clear, this was never supposed to be an Antartica thread, but I'm cool with it. I do however believe im the possibility and even likelyhood of aliens visiting Earth. Although I feel as if they would view us as cattle and limit their interaction with us lower intelligence life forms.

I actually first read about it in an italian magazine about science, similar to Nat Geo, when I was very little, and just imagining that shit had me almost in disbelief. I then picked up the book: "The Worst Journey in the World" That's when my autism towards the whole ordeal started.

What's the documentary called?

Nice pic, I appreciate the camo partern shown here. I cant speak to its effectiveness but it certain is cooler than American camoz

There is a possibility, but not a likelihood. Modern civilization has been in existence for .001% of Earth history. The chance that another life form was created independently and became sentient and space faring at the exact same time that we are able to interact with it is 10 trillion squared to one.

I'll admit, Nazi base in Antarctica does sound plausible, but I get depressed when I sperg on things with very little evidence for

The more they fight means the more they are worried.

Sup Forums is on the right track if they're going this hard

keep pressing on, ignore the threads, and put the meme magick into full effect per usual

they can't stop what is here

It's called: Antartica: A year on Ice.

You will learn lots of things you dont expect about that place. Kinda funny at times too when they talk shit about penguins and how bad they smell. They also have an electiral engineer who says he left his job to move ther eans now he mostly removes frozen urine from pipes. They have a bit of a micro culture there too that is interesting and a small amout of comrodery between the different research bases there. For example they had a film festival where each station made their own terrible film. When you get dropped offthere and the plane leaves, there wont be another ride out for a year.

Also, definitely didn't mean to come across as jaded. It's just that saying that there is a hole in the South Pole (I believe that is a point in the Hollow Earth theory) would discredit the mountain of evidence and documentation from the various South Pole Expeditions.

Lol.

>They have a bit of a micro culture there too

I haven't looked into modern ops in Antarctica, this alone makes me regret it. That sounds amazing desu

>When you get dropped offthere and the plane leaves, there wont be another ride out for a year.

Fuck, just imagine the feels

I'll def check the documentary out

It's really world veiw changing to see these public optinion campaigns first hand user. CTR and now Shareblue? I dont understand what they think they have to gain here though, one you take the red pill you can be blue pilled back to the way you were.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yt6o03K_y54

fuck your slide thread

sage

nice song user

Fantastic-looking pic, I wish it was a more landscape style so I could use it as a desktop background, but I could use it for a phone background too

Anything Uriah Heep, especially Roger Dean's work makes for great backgrounds as well.

Not a slide thread, sorry you feel that way. Seth Rich was murdered.

I collect desktop dackgrounds, I have like 50 and i have it them change every 10 seconds.

u probs have this one already, but hey

I agree. Although if you explore the possibility of aliens, i would make sense for them to land there, under the ice. Not saying i fully believe this though.

I had a desktop cycler on my old PC, never downloaded it again on my new one. I have a large HDTV as a secondary monitor though, so I need to find one that can accommodate that.

get /comfy. Shareblue is raing in the world outside this thread, but they wont come here. They are wasting their time while we are here comfy and sharing good vibes.

They're just stacking more wood onto their pyres right now.

Once all this turns out to be fake, even their die hard fans will see what they truly are.

Let the desperate MSM hang themselves with the rope being issued to them.

JFK told his Marylin Monroe about the program that doesn't exist. That's he and she got killed.

I swear it's the third time I post about this and the third time I get a palindrome.

Some part of me thinks that they can be this incompetent. Maybe they will win just by winning over the blue pilled masses? Thee seems to be less people out there that still believe their bullshit though.

that's why *

Thanks for the backgrounds anonos

I guess they decided to swarm in response to the wapo bullshit from yesterday.

Posting my favorite sammich.

I'm with you OP, I can't believe how many shills are still supporting Trump. How? Just because he pisses people off?

Looks tasty, I could go for one right now.

JFK was killed bc he went against the federal bank. This theory is openly spoken and accepted at my place of work. Also his "monolithic conspiracy" speech give me chills.

You're tired. It might be time to sleep for you. Sleeping feels good. I'd be sleepy if I were you.

only drawback is if its not home made and it ends up costing you 9 dollars.

t. Shitskin

Yeah but it's really easy to make at home anyway.

Did you know at there was a little tire-popping robot made to pop the wheels of the spce shuttle? I forgot what they neede to do this but it seems silly. So much pressure gets released that it can be deadly though so it was needed.

There are no shills, its just Sup Forums eating itself up at this point.

no shills
t. shill

the shilling will die down soon, i hope

And its hull is a model of the King Tiger, or Tiger B, made by Germany during WWII

Die in a fire faggot

This is exactly what i mean. People just call each other shill because they disagree with them. The actual amount of shills are very small.

I know right?
I bet you anything it was done as a secret nodd to Nazis. Lots of our smarter white engineers have some level of adimration for the Nazis

this is my fav fast food in Israel

It's a fried eggplant with mango chutney and tehini

Yep, once they inevitably btfo for the 100th time.

I didnt truely think you were a shill. I have seen evidence of shilling user. Don't tell me its not a big thing. It is, shill levels change with current events.

That looks very good. I've had nothing of the sort. Thanks for the infor Jew.

Rude.

Hi friends hope you are all having a great time. It's so nice to be able to talk with you guys, remember love trumps hate, peace and love peace and love.