He thought he was hot shit

ITT we predict the method of execution for John Podesta over Seth Rich's murder.

cross the clintons and die

botched child blood transfusion in the year 2074 on a secluded island bunker

HANGING UNTIL DEATH

Death by lions.

John Podesta should be gutted like a fish and be hung from his entrails on the steps of the capitol

Pour diesel down his throat, drill a small hole into his intestines, strike match, insert match into hole.

Yeah, that's a nice one
Personally, I'm in favour of tying him to a flat-bed truck and driving him through the streets
Trestle tables loaded with putridity would be conveniently located all along the route
Keep at it until the flesh is scoured from his bones
Inject him with pig blood and put a cage around his heart and brain to prevent damage and prolong his terror and suffering
Send his bones wrapped in mouldy bacon to Tel Aviv
I'm still working on it

Then bring him back to life and do it again. And again. And again.

FREE HELICOPTER RIDE

love it

How do you think the Justice Department is going to decide who is the person lucky enough to be John Podesta's executioner?

Do you think that they would auction it off for charity?

Plungered to death

I win! Haha!

I'd pay so much money to watch this live on PPV

I say give all his surviving victims surgical scalpels and leave them alone in the room with him for an hour

Digits demand it

I'm a simple man with simple desires

I want three things:

-Podesta chained to an anvil
-A ball peen hammer
-pic related

Ill help you rinse it out when you're done friendo

Throw him in solitary confinement for the rest of his years. Zero contact, no hour out in the yard. Let his mind rot and fester until theres nothing left of it and his body withers.

he needs to suffer far beyond isolation for his crimes. we need to bring back medieval punishments for this sick fuck.

public flaying.

hey, fuck you. don't post disinfo, you kike.

He won't die in any of the ways you guys are hoping for.

But it will be good all the same.

I want Podesta burned alive.

I want this fucker dead.

just put him in genpop and let the ab handle him

*leans into mic*
WRONG!

>2s = hanging
>3s = bullet
>4s = by the hand of Hillary

Raped for 2 hours up his anus with a barb wire covered baseball bat, followed by chopped off his nuts and dick and making him eat them, cutting off all his fingers, his toes, his ears, his nose, lips, and then forced to apologize for all the children he raped and ate, and for killing Seth Rich, while the faggot bleeds to death.

He will turn S.E. and sing like a bird
>suicided in a cell 2020

Seth is now a god among Kek...

fuckin confirmed

1 million paper cuts all over his body then toss him into shark infested water

Death by pushbroom

S C A P H I S M
C
A
P
H
I
S
M

this, Weiner has already turned. Theses sick fucks have no moral backbone and will all turn on each other.

It's going to take a while, but if indicted sometimes this summer, probably by summer or fall of next year. Christmas at latest. Z D u b s will confirm.

death by hot shit

aids

Let's get an island, a very tiny one and let him there, with one computer and cameras everywhere, the computer can access the internet but only one page.

Digits say blood loss through castration

kek

I say death by beltsander. Start at the feet, work your way up until death from shock or vitals hit. Keep some quickclot around to make sure you can keep going

Drown in a pool of cheese

Pulling his entire intestinal tract out through his asshole.

Most likely he dies of some disease and his guilt is only proven after his death.

>77
pretty solid contender, pizza cheese?

I like you.

Hang them so high every kike can see them

He will go to a meeting with the Clinton mob bosses wearing a suicide vest and blow himself up

The media will say he's innocent, he will blame Russia in public, get rewarded with 9 year old girls.

Diesel isn't flammable

Slow death by impalement

kek

stahp im gunna cum

> Pinhole stab wounds across his body
> Throw salt over wounds, and allow him to infuse
> Rinse with fire hose
> Repeat with salting/rinsing 10x
> Drown him in mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, honey, and garlic. Let him marinate for 3 hrs
> Cook him until tender, but not falling off the bone
> Feed to Hilary in prison

So wait is this actually hitting normies or what just happened today where all of the sudden Seth Rich is relevant again.

it's just hitting normies and the Shareblue propaganda apparatus is having a collective stroke. it's shocking how much of what's common knowledge here is entirely dismissed by the drooling liberal echo chamber.

just drag him behind a truck and take a tour around DC.

Simple, painful, and serves as a good warning for the rest of them.

Probably boiled to death.

this is an underrated post. I mean you probably need help but I'd definitely have a 6 pack with you.