Seth Rich is the STORY

Pedo-Podesta is using the Washington Post to put out fake news again to try and bury the murder of Seth and his connection with Wikileaks. Remember 'muh russia' and now this 'comey/flynn' crap is just a distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtSM_xhNu0M&t=0s
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/family-slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-blasts-detective-over-report-wikileaks-link.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551
fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=qtSM_xhNu0M&t=0s
but didn't the comey story break first? there's also speculation the the new investigator is being paid by a fox contributor

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Wrong.

we all know that here, you just need to tell it to the normies, not to us.

Yeah, my question is how do we signal amplify this to the goddamn stratosphere and *force* coverage? It will not be discussed or disclosed otherwise.

We have to force their hand, either lie and cover it, or spill the fucking beans, let us get you now, or get your later.

The kid fucking *died* for this, and I know, the Clinton's body count is already in the hundreds, I know, we bomb people daily in the middle east, all of which is horrid, but we can't let this be in vain.

Maybe some kind of counter-op to get them to report a fake-alibi for them, to show how desperate they are to counter the truth with their narrative?

Something has to give. Podesta, Hillary, Soros, they have to pay. College leftists, idiots on Twitter, I'll give them a pass, they don't know any better. But this shit cannot go by unpunished.

>s-seth r-rich amirite megapedes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was found CONSCIOUS and ALIVE after he was shot. Why would Hillary's fucking ASSASSINS leave him a chance to reveal that he was behind the leaks???

Literally a gremlin with fangs.

BUMPO

Such a creepy guy.

FUCKING GAS THEM ALL

This is noteworthy.

Although Bauman said Wheeler was paid by a third party, the family is named as clients of Wheeler's Capitol Investigations on a contract
>signed by Rich's father, Joel Rich.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/family-slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-blasts-detective-over-report-wikileaks-link.html

>Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich blasts detective
Fake news. The "spokesman" is a literal DNC shill. The family supports the investigation and wants justice:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

Was going to ask for a source, but decided to just go look for it myself.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/dnc-employee-shot-dead-dc-weekend/story?id=40498551

That's a very good point, which has completely demolished any credibility of conspiracy in my eyes. Unless evidence surfaces that the police and hospital reports were falsified, it doesn't seem likely that the man's murder was premeditated.

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

The investigator IS a fox contributor. This story is bullshit.

Seth Rich was found conscious the night he died. Why would Hillary's fucking ASSASSINS have left him alive? If he was the leaker, why would the CONTRACT KILLERS have given him a chance to reveal what he had done?

>sees the shit tier campaign they ran
>assumes they don't deal in massive fucking incompetence

They literally got beat, badly, by a human cheeto TV/Real estate guy snapping off populist talking points. With like a quarter of their funding (well, spending), with the entire political machine and media shilling for them like crazy.

They are *monumentally* incompetent, what makes you think their hitmen are any different?

#ARRESTAPODESTA

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

>Assuming stupidity when malice cannot be proven

Literally an inverse Hanlon's razor. I don't buy it. Keep digging, because maybe you're right; but it sure doesn't look like it.

I am assuming malicious stupidity, as they've established to be their MO throughout the past few years.

Are you familiar with the "make an example" email, sent very shortly before the death of Seth?

Are you aware that the police closed the case the same day?

Does it seem suspicious that the guy who called for the "example" to be made works for the place who put Trump on blast with literal treason accusations hours after this story was broken?

None of this rings of "massive fucking cover up" to you?

Don't forget about the leaked CTR chatlogs where they said
>what are we going to do to them?
>google seth rich and shut up about it

And don't forget about vince foster and the rest of the clinton kill list.

>Every time an American goes near Wikileaks with information and stays in America, they die wthin a year

Does that fucking alarm anyone right now?

I mean, fuck, apparently not. All I see is people on Twitter screaming about when we're gonna impeach Trump, not literal murders to silence people.

Used to think Michael Ian Black and Patton Oswalt were funny, but they can't shut the fuck up with unfunny shitposting about how done Trump is now, clogging up my fucking feed.

Reminding me why I didn't use that website for many years, and will probably resume not using it now.

Relevant, have a picture or direct link handy? Remember seeing that but I actually don't have it on hand. Also, is that information verified?

Seems like the opposite is happening and you are bringing Seth Rich conspiracy back just to ignore a huge Trump clusterfuck.

Who the fuck is dumping slack-chat?
Are you fucking serious?

Appreciate it, and, saved. Do we know this is legitimate information? I don't like posting shit that isn't verified.

Go smoke more muslim cock leaf, it's literally fucking fake news. People that were in the room all say its horseshit, and, even if it were true, guess what? The President can declassify shit on a fucking whim, so, worst, unlikely case, he ran his mouth.

Meanwhile, literally murderers. Fuck you, pedophile defender.

Quaddafi warned us about the Muslim invasion and the EU getting BLACKED, then Obama & co got him literally assraped to death with a bayonet.

RIP, you crazy fuck.

Not gonna lie, former 2 scoop pussy-grabber here. It's been fun watching Putin's puppet outsmart the Pedocrats, but in all seriousness we cant let him get the walnut sauce recipe.

Is ice cream the antithesis of pasta?

I can't say for certain. Here's another fuller transcript of the leak. Looks like sources might have been presented in the thread, but were deleted.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/

I will see this man burned at the stake

I see, and, saved regardless, once I can prove it I'll start dumping this shit too.

Thank you.

There's also this one.

>88
kek wills it so

WHAT WAS HIS NAME

Classic Hilldawg.