Did she really take the red pill Sup Forums ?

Did she really take the red pill Sup Forums ?

Plz stop making this thread.

Thx

kek

yes user. there is a giant fucking pill and once you swallow it you are an immediately changed person. and she said she took it so I believe her.

le shitty YT celeb thread

kys burgerfat

women don't have real convictions. they go with what is popular. she is simply following the winds for attention.

No, she's a pole-smoking whore. She'll never be "red pilled" she already took Jamal's "white pill".

Sage

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: nEf6sPMx) 05/16/17(Tue)18:32:46 No.125805972▶
> (OP)
>women don't have real convictions. they go with what is popular. she is simply following the winds for attention.

the only redpills she takes are dicks.

Why does she look so sexy? She has literally the best face for a sex buddy. I don't know how to describe it. If I could have 1 girl to just have no strings attached sex with, it would be her. Her entire face just screams "I am made for cock". Rarely seen this to this extend on a woman.

Of course she is human garbage and shouldn't be treated as anything but sex robot, but still.

I didn't buy it till I talked to the people who have been hanging out with her. She even watched the red pill documentary with them last night. I don't believe she's full anti sjw, but she's more of a moderate now and I'm fine with that

BASED LACI

PRAISE KEK

This. Also, jewtube personalities are irrelevant anyway.

No. She took the red suppository.

By red, I mean black.
By suppository, I mean cock.

saged

p.s. fuck you

>red pill
Only if she painted her STD pills or anti-psychotic psychiatric Disneyland dope red

She realized the real money in the e-whore industry right now comes from being slightly right of center on YouTube. As soon as she makes her first anti feminism video betas will send her thousands of dollars and call her based for making fun of low hanging SJW fruit while still being basically a liberal in every other sense of the word

Cap this

WOMEN DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS. They only parrot whatever opinion her man or the dominating majority of men have. Lacy just realized the right has started winning and they will win. So she picked the winning side before the battles end

exactly. all of the /pol /ourgirls/, roaming, rage, southern, etc. would be on the other side if it were more fashionable.

Who's this pig?

Just another talking head desperately attempting to maintain whatever speck of relevance they had

See also: Milo Yiannopopadomalinglangopidis or whatever that dickhead twat's name is

Who is this based man?

T H I C C

> she

not at all

she just hates infighting on the commie left.

shes a bolshevik anti European jew.

and thats all she is.

if she had B cups she'd be working at a used bookstore and living with a pair of cats

This.

Lacy, is that you?

Rockwell, I think

I'm sure she's taken the BBC pill

Stop making this motherfuckin thread you inbred fuckin autistic waste of biological matter.

I want to take her red pill with my tongue, if you catch my drift

She's a fat Riley Reid. I'd hit it.

She may have taken a pill (or two) but it sure as fuck wasnt the red pill.

Well, that looks convincing. Is this real? Why would someone even film this?

idfk

Because she's a subversive Iranian degenerate.

>Laci with a whip
What a joke. Laci would be a sub. This is not even arguable.

Mmm

agreed. She kept the cuffs and collar on the entire time.

Oh look mom another

>is lacy /ourgirl/ thread

>Ugly women ever taking the red pill

>eye color is green
>dont know if its her
fucking mongoloid

What are contacts for 500

also:
>knowing her fucking eye color
user, I am dissapoint.