youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finally some serious shit.

That sounds great, but I hope he won't get eaten alive by a lion or some nigs tribe.

he's been to Ferguson, so how bad could it be?

Hope he is careful... in South Africa if they capture you they won't just kill you. They will turn you into one of those torture webms. Read about crime in SA, when they rob houses they torture the people before taking whatever they want, which is why rich people live in gated communities and the ones in the rural areas are armed to the teeth.

This might be a little over his pay grade, as he's not the most street smart person I've ever seen, he has this "nothing can hurt me attitude" never sensing danger until it's upon him, which is how people get hurt.

>baldlet

Shouldn't it be hairlet?

This needs to happen.

Also, fuck those faggots who messed with Tim. I know it's just for kicks and giggles, but lay it off niggers.

Depends where he is going to go. If he is going to a poor black area he will need either black security or respected members of the community to vouch for him.

He wont get shit if walks into a black community with two ex rekkie boer protecting him.

Justice for Seth

He can pay for himself, fuck Patreon.

Betsy is about to meet his match.

Kek at all the dumb american twitter replies

>Concealed carry bro, best option

>Get american security bro, much better

KEK

ye thats why he's asking for money for security. He says it could cost tens of thousands..

hopefully he covers the white genocide happening out there

tim's alright

Nah dude pussied out in Sweden

one less mexican

I hope this faggot gets raped by a pack of niggers on live stream. Enough with the E-celebs already.

He intends to hire security as far as I'm aware. Guess having the whole country of Venezuela after him taught him that much.

fuck off nig

Tim will probally get tire necklaced by some niggers.
Africa is too dangerous.

What would be the exact point, like what would be good to spotlight, im not too familiar with the current situation, politically or otherwise, there atm

she got black dick and she liked it

Chasing what story?
>White Genocide¿
Bring your kevlar beanie Timpaitachibandesu

he's not exactly /ourguy/, but I appreciate the, at least somewhat, impartial reporting by this slaphead

The South African president is advocating for Black citizens to take the land of the White South Africans. Also generally huge amount of crime.

ikr

*rubbing hands*

Bump

RIP

>gibs me moneyz for security and plane tickets and foods and cannabis and sheeeeeit
>lol altroight!

First Lauren Southern pretending to be Rambo and chase migrant boats while asking for 50k, now this faggot?

You kikes are predictable.

Who was in the wrong here?

pls leave shill

there is no way this pussy is going to SA

no one is giving you gibs.

Tim overreacted, but it really wasnt the place or time for a prank, right there in the midst of violent Antifa shouting obscenities and threats..

I'm in .... when we leaving????

>shilling for this fucking anti-trump jew
He's not even remotely close to agreeing with our general views on 1488, etc.

Why the fuck would you want to support him? He doesn't even come here unless it's to rally attention for his shitty streams and Lauren Southern blows his ass out of the water when it comes to arguments and having the best boipucci.

Fuck off, Tim.

"human"

Good for him. See i told you guys the Alt Lite isn't completely useless.

REPORT AND SAGE BEGGING / ECELEB THREADS

So how dangerous can a trip to South Africa be?, is Tim RIP for sure?

Ewww, not surprised, tho.

If tim is scarred of antifa he will be terrified of EFF commie niggers

right? why else would he go to SA?

>tfw you have the exact same phone

Tim is going to get himself killed,half the south african whites on pol are retarded some are jews the other half has black staff maids and gardeners in their house while posting on Sup Forums

Press F for the soon to be kill baldlet

do you have any more cool webms like this

Tim likes to ask the easy questions too often

That's what i like about Tim. He puts himself in dangerous situations. Maybe he'll get red pilled someday.

is this actually the case? i always am amazed when i see people posting on Sup Forums from shit teir countries. really makes you think.

life is totally just a virtual simulation

>is this actually the case? i always am amazed when i see people posting on Sup Forums from shit teir countries. really makes you think.
>life is totally just a virtual simulation

this is the post i originally meant to reply to. sry i'm at high levels of stress rn due to degeneracy in my life

>doomtheme.wav

i hope he gets sodomized and burned alive for being such a huge faggot

>gibs me da moneyz!

Sup Forums does it for free.
report and sage beggining threads.

Fuck off he just started a thread, that took balls to come here after we took the piss so much. It was the mod added the verified crap.

I like this flag better

We asked him to do it

oh, top-right is a sideways head - I missed that, thought it was a liver or stomach or something.

The fuck is your problem, Bilal?

he's bald, why would i listen to him? literally nothing he has to say is relevant because he's fucking bald.

(((we)))

fuck off trs. if that nigger cant afford his activism he should work on his career, not beg a bunch of neets on an Indonesian rice cooking forum. You realize Wrath is coming, dont you? Fix yourselves.

Thats an actual series called special task force, I am sure you can watch it on youtube.

That task force does not exist anymore.

Why is Venezuela after him?

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/

>So how dangerous can a trip to South Africa be?

About the same as a trip to the bad parts of Chicago or Baltimore.

Suggest more videos and news articles for my lists.

tims downfall will be his "muh discussion", and i will probably laugh so hard i might die when the 56 IQ negroid eats him alive for a webm

Reminder that this faggot deliberately avoided recording nogs chimping out in ferguson so people wouldn't see what the ''protesters'' were up to. Don't be fooled by any claims that he has objectivity.

security? mustache matt is the only man for the job

He gonna die?

also I kinda hope he get ebola for choosing Africa over Korea ...fgt

"Don't touch my hair. That's racist"
said no white woman ever

Really?. I have watched some South African groups armed with AK's and other types of artillery, I don't think Chicago or Baltimore are that bad in comparison, but you might be right.

That guy looks so familiar. Was he trolling the HWNDU stream?