Can Sup Forums get horseback riding banned?

Is nothing beyond our reach?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/sign-stop-horrific-dog-spinning-ritual?recruiter=721404713&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-custom_msg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the petition in case you're curious.

change.org/p/sign-stop-horrific-dog-spinning-ritual?recruiter=721404713&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=mob-xs-share_petition-custom_msg

>Millions of people from the internet tell a Bulgarian village to stop spinning a dog
>They say "No."
The End.

Fuck off, American Samoa. Nobody asked you.

>"You have to respect everyone's culture, just because Islam is the distillation of everything we're against doesn't mean you can hate on it"
>"Ban this random eastern European country from performing some dumbass ritual"

God I hate liberals

dude they live in shitty ass bulgaria let them spin some dumbass dogs around. OP better be vegan, because guess your money is supporting the TORTURE and MURDER of animals for taste! If you don't support dog spinning you better be vegan! Yeah, see how stupid this "petition" is now?

>He thinks Bulgaria is in Eastern Europe

Conservacucks really are this stupid.

FUCK OFF CAR INSURANCE JEWS

Just proves how insignificant it is. Come back with a real argument next time :^)

No. I see nothing. You just went full Dylan Roof and lost everybody.

But my cousin Ezekiel can save you 30 percent in just 15 minutes, goy.

why do they spin dogs?

i guarantee you OP eats meat, yet doesn't support "dog spinning". it's virtue signaling at its finest

make it 60% and well talk

Wew lad

gay idea
sage

Well, Sven ... they believe ... and I'm not making this up ... they believe it prevents rabies in the village for one year.

Crazy Slavs, right?! Now go jack off onto some mistletoe so Freida will prevent gum disease in your prefacture.

sage goes in all field you newfag piece of dook.