FULL SCALE WAR

We are in full scale fucking war right now, boys. Shareblue/CTR/DNC interns are clearly raiding the board.

It's TRUTH
>SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC/HRC FOR LEAKING EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS

vs LIES
>TRUMP IS BREAKING LAWS OR SOMETHING HERE AND HERE AND HERE BUT NO EVIDENCE ANYWHERE

These motherfuckers are ramping up for an effort to overthrow him without any evidence whatsoever. Are you ready for what happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/
batr.org/view/050111.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

i think they're desperate now, somethings about to drop

Next is full scale civil war

Just sit back, grab beer and popcorn and enjoy it.

If I was Trump I would let Bannon do a presser right now, just to throw dynamite on the fire.

Pay attention to threads sourcing MSM articles, which makes the shill thread pretty fucking obvious.

Also they are hitting us heavy with the divide tactic. People ripping on redditors (though annoying) are using known shareblue tactics to create animosity and divide among Sup Forums

If you are here from TD, dont post in obvious shill threads, its a different mechanic over here, all you are doing by posting anything in their thread is helping their thread stay on top and relevant. Also stop double spacing every line.

Sup Forums created TD, there isnt animosity other than mild annoyances and repeated asking to be redpilled on things they could learn by lurking more.

Shill threads and posts will have:
>Drumpf, not sure the mental condition needed to love that word
>sources MSM sites we all should mock
>repeated questioning on e-celebs
>using hatred for jews against us by labeling everyone alt-right a jew
>constant insults to nupol, redditors, and being russian
>calling anyone a russian shill, our russians are russians not operatives its a global board retards
>posting from eastern european flags but typing like a deranged liberal

Keep an eye out for these types of threads and posts, shareblue has thousands of paid operatives here right now.

Reminder Trump has all of this under control

>Meme War II

Fake news. Fox news correspondent and Trump supporter Rod Wheeler hired by a third party on behalf of the family to do investigation comes up with story while the death knell for Trump is coming to light. Trump impeachment on the way.

This is very bad for Trump. Best thing he can do is prove he was lying about the tapes.

I fully believe he does but what happens if all of Washington turns on him together? They could conceivably walk right into the WH, arrest him, execute him, and half the country would cheer because of these motherfuckers in the media. If it comes down to it, we all need to be fully ready to get our asses to DC because Civil War is starting to look increasingly realistic. The least we could do is kill the traitors.

I like this idea but it won't change anything.

Yes. Yes indeed. I'm not natsoc but I would 100% answer the call to arms if a coup starts to really take form.

JUSTCIIIIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEE

Seth Rich was a hero that saved our nation.

The least we can do for him is bring his killers to justice. (John Podesta, Hillary Clinton)

This man might have saved us all from WW3. One brave young man.

We must bring him justice. His spirit demands it. God demands it.

We must be the sword of God's justice in this world.

Quite. A little autism sent the way of the normies would keep a pleasing energy.

You're goddamned right. My jaw hurts from clenching my teeth so much this past week. Trump better have a plan ready to smash all of these bastards. If it involves a literal military coup (of Congress, the judicial branch, media, etc), I would support it at this point. This is not a free country anymore. We'd be doing a disservice to just let this all go. Justice needs to be served.

>we all need to be fully ready to get our asses to DC because Civil War is starting to look increasingly realistic
I've been ready since Obama was elected 8 years ago, friend

>defending reddit

Bump

The only thing I wish in this meme war is that the jew would have put together a worthy opponent.

I want to see both the GOP and the DNC burn.

I am pretty sure that was the whole point of the meme war.

Please, guys, keep posting about Seth Rich.
With the "spokesperson" that definately wasn't a dnc plant they effectively smothered the story a bit.

Don't you think it's strange?
"Seth Rich has contact with Wikileaks prior to his death"
Liberal media: absolute silence, an hour later some random debunked russia story for the gorillianth time, coincidentally 1hour after the Seth Rich news.

"That news about Seth Rich was untrue, says spokesperson"
Liberal media: SEE ITS NOTHING HERES 100 ARTICLES SAYING ITS NOTHING

Why did they ignore the news at first, but posted about it when it was "debunked"? We've already found out that the "spokesperson" is a dnc plant. They're obviously trying to make this news irrelevant and are hoping it's forgotten by tomorrow.

So I'll say it again, keep the Seth Rich news relevant. Keep posting.
This is as close as we're probably going to get to see these degenerates pay for their crimes. We can't let this slide.

Good. We're going to need a few hundred thousand competent, combat-ready people at least which I am certain we've got. Reminder to everyone that you won't know that shit hit the fan until after it's already happened so be ready for anything. You won't wake up to the world totally on fire as your signal that it's begun. It's be much more subtle bu tit'll be clear when we've crossed a point of no return. If we do, don't pussy out and crawl back into bed. Defend your country at any cost.

It was, 100%. Trump has tried hard to get everyone on his side but it's his ego being too big for reality. Maybe he knew all along that this wouldn't work but I believe he's realized at this point that he can't win against these people as it stands and the best he can do is reach a lot of shitty compromises. This election WAS a compromise, after all. If we're denied even the modest portion of our demands, then the country couldn't have been saved anyways.

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>If I was Trump I would let Bannon do a presser right now, just to throw dynamite on the fire.

this.

>Seth Rich is the leaker that was murdered by DNC
>Trump is a clown cucked by Israel
Pick two

They still don't grasp the fundamental truth: the flood of paid shills doesn't cover up their crimes, IT CONFIRMS THEM.

Every paid shill helps bankrupt our enemies. If they stay long enough they get redpilled. Win-win fellas

bump the Patriots

Reminder if the deep state wants Trump out then you should want him to remain in power. The deep state is the enemy of the people

Justice for Seth

So it's ok to fully believe a claim about Seth's death but ALL of this shit on trump is completely absolutely false with nothing to see?

Who is the real shills?

The following are all true:

>Bernie Sanders was sabotaged, robbed, assaulted, and threatened by the DNC.
>Seth Rich leaked DNC emails to Wikileaks.
>Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.
>Trump colluded with Russia
>Trump broke federal law by impeding an investigation.
>The Clinton Foundation is a front for human and child sex trafficking.
>Neocons are run by the Jews and their banks.
>The DNC is run by the Jews and their banks.
>The Jews killed Seth Rich.
>The Jews rape our white women.
>The Jews want to turn America into a hobby farm for lining Israeli coffers.

Imagine being such a dumb loser you have to take few bucks to shill for Brock and become a traitor to your land country.

How desperate you have to be to get paid to shill for Shareblue. Thats lower than being a nigger on welfare.

And best thing is they come to Sup Forums, lose every argument, dont convince anyone of anything, just make people hate DNC more and more and the cycly continues every day.

Sisyphean task.

>Are you ready for what happens next?

I'll bite, what happens next? Liberal faggots get tendies, stop over to Sup Forums to jack off to tranny thread, then go to bed.

I can assure you, impeachment isn't something that happens when enough butthurt pussies throw tantrums.

>Shareblue/CTR/DNC interns
Do we know where they are physically located?

The war is in the WH and Trump better realize it, this is a battle to the death

Guy gets murdered, called a robbery, dies with phone, wallet, watch. All of his computers are seized. Come on I know you're paid to slide but even you must have standards on morality

Obama is pulling the stings behind the scenes, he's the only one who has fanatical followers willing to go to these lengths

Not one thing so far has even hinted that Trump broke a law or did anything questionable ethically. It's all been fabricated media spin, you dumb animal. Once again, they're trying to make a lot of smoke wherever they possibly can and tell you it's because there's a fire. It's all a lie.

He can't win if he continues to pay by their rules. He has done nothing but accommodate the GOP and they stabbed him in the back.

Concern shills get shot. We gotta unite the Right.

If Bannon turned up to a press conference I would cry with joy

I'm out of fucking Xanax. The shills invasion is triggering me.
I'm literally shaking right now

Post this in all slide threads and they magically stop bumping. It will weed out those slide threads started by those faggots.

On another note see anyone familiar ?

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

I would kill myself, but many of the shills are dirty, soulless kikes so this is what they live for.
>Obama is pulling the stings behind the scenes, he's the only one who has fanatical followers willing to go to these lengths
His disciples act like they are jealous of North Korea. The day that nigger is arrested will be the day I die of happiness.

Put Hillary in jail and we'll talk about Trump

SAGEBLUE

Agreed

>I can assure you, impeachment isn't something that happens when enough butthurt pussies throw tantrums.

This. I think its funny how similar is the situation to the one before election whene every single day they came with some dirt on Trump and said he is finished, yet he easily won.

Now every single day he will get impeached - 100% guaranteed. And every time when they realized he isnt they thow tantrums.

Go shoot up some more H, hick.

Got your back

for fucks sake, look at all this shilling. I haven't seen it this bad here since the election lead-up.
it definitely means we're on to something huge here.

I'm CTR. This all so tiresome. Going to bed now.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Agreed. I was praising him for taking the high road and actually getting things done but it's become clear that they are only going to do more to block any and all plans of his. I think he needs to shut the government down in September and stop playing nice with the GOP. Actively campaign against these cucks and the Democrats in 2018; get some real patriots in office instead.

If they try to overturn the will of the people, there is GOING to be a war. I don't observe to say that lightly.

Without question

Bump

this

Weird how none of them seem to post when there's no big media story and then suddenly we're overrun with obvious shills. Not even close to believable. It doesn't matter if you personally are one or not: they are here and you're supporting them like a good little "Remain" fag.

Check the wikipedia page on Operation Mockingbird they completely changed it

Is he taking a vietshart?

>Are you ready for what happens next?
I just turned 18 about 6 months ago. Am I going to get drafted?

I would gladly throw Trump to the wolves to see #JusticeForSeth

>Drumpf btfo classified intel blah blah blah
>Seth Rich: Whistleblower; outed and fucking murdered.

Non sequitur. We are anons. We are all about the cloak and dagger shit. Seth Rich is /ourguy/. His death had nothing to do with Trump.

Shareblue faggots need to fuck off and die for sliding the Seth Rich bombshell. Hate on Trump all you want. But don't stand in the way of Justice for Seth.

Are T R U M P F A G S mentally ill and not really retarded?

yeah, and it just so happens that exponentially more people come here and start "larping" as CTR shills and making 1-post slide threads when there is major news events that we can have an impact in terms of spreading the message.

That's what we capitalize on.

The real enemy are evil mind control experts in high places who are also prominent occultists. They use electro magnetics weaponized to affect your brainstem and all of the political games are just massive sleight of hand for the real agenda going on.

Take the final red pill and see who the wizard is on the other side of the curtain!

forbiddenknowledgetv.net/MindWar-Paper-by-NSA-Lt-Col-Michael-Aquino/

batr.org/view/050111.html

>It's a "Newfags think that since they support Trump they will be apart of a bunch of seekrit club raids"
I would bet good money that an actual CTR poster hasn't been on since the election and it's just false flagging that everyone falls for

this

hwndu

Wow that means we have been under attack for more than a week but yesterday it escalated quickly

I knew something was wrong about the division between pol and T_D and Kek

Mass shilling right at the onset of summer.
Are they trying to corrupt our summerfags before we can?

Stay strong amerifats. Shills are obviusly getting desperate,

Start digging and you fall from the sky. As above, so below; the hydra will never die.

>I've read through your post and sadly there is nothing of substance there. Time for bed. Nighty-night.

digits confirm we rise up if they try to impeach. You got your gear ready anons?

I was born ready

Smelly poo.

Pistol-shotty-hunting knife here. I also know several people with much more fascinating goods who would stand up for their country if asked to do so, by Trump himself or simply by the situation presented.

The War on Memes has begun.

>long-term and endless war

Yes?

His name was Seth Rich

How could you even know that? Any evidence?

on it

What if we scare the shills out?

What if we find a way to identificate them using a bitly link and a redirection to some random article to collect their IPs?

I can do the collecting part but we need a plan

if you cant meme war start bumping seth post and stop responding to other shit.

If they subvert our democracy and overthrow our duly elected government we will be in a tyranny. War will be our only recourse. I am ready.

Doing God's work boys
youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c

now isn't the time

bump

Ignore all shills

Ignore those who push the nu/pol/ meme especially, that is their plan

I met a meme war vet recently
At the wounded meme war warrior gathering
I've never seen such horror
One had a blister on his index finger from mouse clicking another guy had carpal tunnel in his wrist
I got through it but it definitely changed my perspective

I know right? Let it all come down, at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

What about Stargate? I think there's more then DNC shills here.
>Shareblue/CTR/DNC try to kill Seth discussion
>CIA/FBI here to kill any Stargate/Ay Lmao discussion

The thing is it would also attract non-shills, how to differentiate them, maybe the best way is actually infiltration!