Why are prisoners given enough protein to be able to turn themselves into killing machines rather than just having a...

why are prisoners given enough protein to be able to turn themselves into killing machines rather than just having a RDA 60g a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

elplural.com/sociedad/2017/03/05/el-preso-mas-peligroso-de-espana-esta-en-una-carcel-gallega
youtu.be/002z5H7cqn8?t=119
texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/michael-paul-kunkel-jr/880131/
rapsheets.org/texas/newbraunfels-jail/KUNKEL_MICHAEL/331426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good point i never really thought about that. Here in north america im sure that even if the diet was restricted they would easily smuggle it in as they do booze, cigarettes, drugs, and even whores at one scandal

always wondered this myself. the answer is obviously liberals. who else would be against denying felon convicts their right to eat as much meat as possible to grow to 300lb muscle monsters

The reason is, they would starve other prisoners to death to keep themselves fed.

>inb4 thats exactly what we want.

Shut up children, a fucking guy with too many parking tickets shouldn't get a death sentence.

cause protein itself wouldn't turn you into killing machine, tho inhumane cattle like attitude will do that for sure.

but a prison full of 11 stone / 155 lb guys would be a lot easier to handle no?

Russian prison must suck so hard.

btw how's that one movie called where two undercover agents who look exactly like two criminals go to prison? want to find golden statue... break out of prison by diving inside cement truck...

Gentlmeni udachi / gentlemen of fortune

elplural.com/sociedad/2017/03/05/el-preso-mas-peligroso-de-espana-esta-en-una-carcel-gallega
>most dangerous "spanish" prisoner (of course is a nignog)
>120kg

actually you don't need a swole muscles to sharpen the spoon handle and slit guardsman's throat by these, right?
also full and lazy prisoners might be more obedient i guess
it was one agent and alexander the great's helmet, not golden statue, but yes - definetely gentlemens of luck. great comedy

Former San Quentin CO here. They don't. Their meals are actually carb rich. And almost everything in the commissary is starch as well

Well like that they wont fit through the bars!

that was it. thank you

the big guys usually steal food from anyone that wont fight back.

Saw a documentary about San Quentin. Did the ACLU give you any trouble?

the americans are so cucked they feed and train their niggers in gladiatorial games known as prison then release them on street to rape and killl whites all buffed up

americans really are the dumbest sharts on this planet

Because us law abiding citizens have ccws and dont need nothing but enough finger strength to squeeze the trigger.

Make seperate zones for offenses then.

lmao what do you think prison food is? greek yogurt and chicken?
it's fucking bread. pasta, rice, bread, some tomatoes, more bread, carton of milk maybe, more fucking bread, some beef&veg soup that has maybe 1g of beef in it's broth, and of course more fucking bread.
most of them aren't even strong really. biggest inmate I ever say only benched 3 plate. that ain't that much, and he was like a genetic freak amount the rest. the average inmate can do like 3 pullups before failing.

Yup. Had to toss a sweat lodge because they were using it to traffic black tar. Got grieffed BIG TIME for it.
Found the drugs though. So that worked in my favor.
Saw some truly unique shit in there. Applied to become a probation officer upstate. After a decade of law enforcement, I'm a teacher now

>Sven then goes to the next room and apologizes to the Somali refugee, who just raped and beheaded his 11 year old daughter, for being an intolerant racist who pees standing up

Because they are SUPPOSED to work, and man of which do but it's only a rarity to ever see a nigger on a road crew chain gang because they want the public to see ONLY eeeeeevil white males in stripes and think of niggers as forever victims being tortured and beat in prisons, despite then being the ones who usually cause the most problem. TRUST ME! I am IN that very line of work....which sucks. It's just another party to the coons and also all of their friends and family are already in there. Most of us working here think secretly or aloud that they need a be separate structure with harsher rules for longer amounts of time. 99.9% of the prisons problems are directly or indirectly cause by niggers. But you won't hear THAT on the jew fake news or even the 95% truth jew news either. Oh I could tell you some fucked up stories but I'm saving that for a rainy day.

they can be given mush

i assume they get cheap ass cafeteria food, bologna, hotdogs, etc and nobody gives a fuck about it beyond minimal nutritional requirements

Some get extra helpings of protein whether they want it or not by draining bull balls

prisons are training camps to harden the foot soldiers of the CIA drug smuggling operation m8

You've obviously never been to prison
The supplied meals are not very nutritious, and certainly won't bulk you up.
They get big like that from food they buy from commissary.

>cheap ass cafeteria food
yes
>bologna, hotdogs
lmao no. the only meat they ever get is a part of something else. like a soup or mush or "meatloaf" (that shit is 80% rice I swear, yet they love it). one time they got chicken tenders. they never get stand alone meat, never enough to really build that muscle. prisons aren't run by idiots, they know what they are doing. if an inmate is getting huge, we raid their cell for roids. they almost always have it if they get big. most just go ottermode at least, usually just built-ish fat.

Don't be gay.

I want to story.

>Saw some truly unique shit in there.

story time. /comfy4prisonstories/

>secret prison strategy: suck off the bull until you get big and strong, and then BECOME the bull, but only nut in asses so you don't get replaced

Still why are they allowed access weights and exercise equipment?

Wouldnt it be smarter to deny them anything to help them get stronger so they are less able to overpower guards?

I've never understood why they don't do that anyway
your average DUI rubbing shoulders with murderers and rapists, it just doesn't seem like a great idea

how many young white men get raped by the balcks in prison?

My stepdad said his buddy worked in food service at a prison and the food was pretty good but photos don't look so impressive

Sperm is full of protein

>2 servings of cornbread
>margarine
>cake

do they just trade all this diabeetus slop for more protein?

im actually britbong/gib here, immigrant scum spending money in La Linea etc. We do it ourselves and I dont understand why

>do they just trade all this diabeetus slop for more protein?
no. they eat that and deal with it because there is nothing else. they can get beef sticks from commissary but not all of them use their money on food. most use it on cigs or drugs.
that meal there is pretty much what we have at my prison, save the cake. lmao, ain't no fuckin way the prison is gunna buy them cake [spoiler]unless it has mood stabilizers in it[/spoiler]

>actually you don't need a swole muscles to sharpen the spoon handle and slit guardsman's throat by these, right?
true bur wouldnt it help to control them if they werent all tanks?

>a fucking guy with too many parking tickets shouldn't get a death sentence
Why not? Obviously too stupid to live.

fucking backbeards

Sage

So why in documentaries are they all big guys (for you)?

Jfc

>no Drugs allowed

Still get it into prison...

but why is that allowed?

it is a well known fact that the reason why there are drugs in prisons, is because the workers of the prison want them there.
you think making 40K a year is worth it when everyday a rabid nigger could kill you because he didn't get his foon call? So guards sell drugs to inmates. I knew a guy who did this, not a bad guy he just had bills to pay. He sold them coke, made 30K a year doing that. 30K from prisoners who make like 20 cents an hour/ obviously the inmates get their real money from other sources but still, it's a fucked up system

they should just give them playstations like brevik got in norway

privatized prisons want $$$

that'd still happen, but if every inmate only had the muscle of a 150lb man wouldnt that make their life easier? I'm not saying it would solve everything but the guards would have a big weight advantage compared to how it looks now... if shit kicked off that could be the difference between a guards life or not

I assume tattoo needles are prohibited inside a prison. But what if you get a new tattoo with some home made equipment and the guards take notice? wouldn't this mean insta solitary confinement for weeks? Why are they making their lives even harder?

The perception of prisoners lifting weight and getting /fit/ is something that only exists on television. Prison food IS designed to be incredibly greasy. It IS heavy in calories and fattening. Prisons ARE designed to give little to no opportunity to burn calories. Prisons intentionally try to turn their prisoners into fatasses and they succeed at it. The majority of prisoners are fat and out of shape.

Well they basically already do do everything to keep them small without violating their rights and such. If we didn't have to tend to their rights, jesus, I wouldn't want to see what kind of fucked up ideas they'd implement to keep prisoners down. Probably just strap them to a board, slap in a feeding/water tube, and shut the door til it's time to be released.
As it is now, them being muscular isn't a problem. It's them having weapons. A 150 manlet will fuck you up with one slice from a knife. That's all it takes.

Nobody needs more than 60 grams of protein a day to grown muscle

You're a retard aren't you?

Because in the US there were lawsuits, and now prisons have to follow very exacting requirements in regards to prison nutrition.
Prison food is a whole industry - companies spend millions developing ways to give prisoners their daily required levels in the cheapest way possible.

But, most of them aren't bulking up from the kitchen food - they're bulking up from commissary food. They can eat very well from the commissary, if they have the money, or can steal it or shake it down from weaker prisoners.

Carb rich, yes, but they have to serve a certain amount of protein daily.

Granted, the protein might suck really bad, but it's there.

And, commissary has PLENTY of protein. I think they can buy protein powder in a lot of prisons.

Lawsuits. Prisons tried to take them away, and there were bigger uprisings and complaints than when they banned smoking.

>I have no argument against this so I'm just going to toss out an easy insult.

Typical nigger.

>or can steal it or shake it down from weaker prisoners.
I get that, i just dont get why they're allowed to get to the size they are that guards (guess the sex) are like nothing to them... after their government issued RDA of this and that, let them buy fucking coke and sweets with their money, why are they allowed to be like wild animals in a cage rather than starving hyenas in dry season?

youtu.be/002z5H7cqn8?t=119

Because: lawsuits. Wake the fuck up. The US is the most litigious country in the world.

Our prison system is also geared towards rehabilitation, not just incarceration. That's why they offer courses and school and shit like that.

Letting prisoners exercise is part of staying healthy. If prisoners could prove the state or the Fed were starving them and keeping them from exercise, the lawsuits would bankrupt the entire country.

Why is this so hard to understand?

They dont dumbass. Seriously? Lets give the inmates iron frisbees!! And 45 lb clubs!! Are you fucking retarded? In max security prisons the inmates get to walk around outside for 30 minutes and thats it

Its a business, they want them to stay criminals

If they didn't want them to be criminals, they would give them low protein subduing food, not give them access to muscle building machines, keep them separated etc

Lmao youre talking out your ass

>Like, omg, for seriously?

No need to start speaking like a San Francisco cocksucker. Save that for your reddit account.

DYEL faggot detected. Wanna break your plateau? Eat more protein.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Look at the OP picture dipshit, it shows inmates exercising on pullup and dip bars. I've also seen documentaries where they have access to weight machines.

i saw once a doc. how they transport drugs in jail. and some also took steroids in it. he told the street price was 30$ and in jail is 90-100$

>I think they can buy protein powder in a lot of prisons

Can't. Too easy to weaponize.

Having spent time in prison as an inmate, there was a weight room in my medium security camp, but it was all bowflex type machines, no free weights to use as weapons.

The ones getting big are the ones with money to buy shit off commissary, if you only have the standard prison food, you could probably exercise, but I'd find it questionable if someone said there was enough to get huge off of.

Spoiler: The ones smuggling the drugs in are not inmates, it's the COs. There were some good guys watching the inmates, but at least half of them were sketchy as fuck (Ohio Medium Security camp, could be different elsewhere).

because by selling commissary items to almost every single prisoner daily at double their cost, private prisons make a lot of money.

This user knows. the only way i ever put on any mass locked up was eating swoles multiple times daily and eating anyone and everyones food that would let me have it. Most of the food in most prisons is atrocious and will not do much for you.

Because prisons aren't time out centers. They are labor camps. If your labor force isn't optimized to perform at a good enough level, you don't make profit. Hence gruel, public school lunch tier meals with more protein, and decent enough healthcare to guarantee they can keep moving day to day.

Look up "Prisoner Workout". It's a term that refers to a training regime that only uses body weight. There's a reason why this term exist, there's a reason why it's named like that. It's because the average prisoner doesn't actually have access to a gym. They don't even have weights. Shocking, I know.

They'll fill a fucking plastic bag with water and lift it if they have to, or use the shower rods for pullups. Though the guards look out for that so they gotta be careful.

This.

Where I spent my time, we had a meat packing plant, they'd have inmates working for something like a dollar an hour. The inmates would chop up cows for outside companies for a fraction of the price that they could have had a non inmate do the work for. The prison got to keep some shitty cuts to put into the inmate's food, the company made a killing on the profitable cuts. Presumably, somewhere along the line, a prison official got a new mercedes.

The amount of protein isn't as relevant as some might think. Your body makes protein. A fucking Brahman bull eats zero protein and becomes 1200 pounds of protein. It's caloric intake and would be difficult to adjust in the US without actually killing some people. A 380lbs Ameritard probably needs at least 1200 calories a day just to not die.

Should we shill veganism for prisons?

>mfw my number one fap material is real-life stories white prisoners getting their assholes demolished by Black thugs in interracial prison rape

shame.png

you eat 60g protein a day and I'll eat 200 and we'll see who's bigger in 4 months

>weaponized protein powder

Maybe niggers are the master race?

You really are a cocksucking faggot aren't you? Don't worry just hang onto my pocket leaf and I'll keep you safe from the other mean Americans who laugh at the state of your failed nation

Yes, we should.

DUI prisoners are scum of the fucking earth.

If they made it to prison, it wasn't because they got caught a single time. They were caught /multiple/ times. They also don't end up "with murderers and rapists", unless they do something really fucking stupid, or you count people who have been in the system for decades and worked their way down to lower security camps.

Irony of course is that the low security camps are where most of the petty fights and extortion happens. Stupid ass 18-21 year olds doing a few months (and not thinking of making their stay comfortable, viewing it more as a vacation).

There are vegan bodybuilders who are absolutely huge so it is possible.

wtf do you think they feed inmates? I don't know about how you do it in mexico but they're not feeding them whey protein shakes and metrx bars.

>trusting inmates with food production

hmmm

There is protein in some "vegan" things, shitty low quality protein, and you're missing some pretty important vitamins/minerals without a multi-vitamin, but the protein is there.

oh god I remember wearing those flats. Bad times thank god I was on a mostly white range

They can make guns out of it.

Also works as ersatz pocket sand.

>press ups
>literally standing in front of a big weight machine

The people volunteering to actually work at the 'jobs' that a camp offers are not usually the same ones with the foresight of a small insect. They are volunteering because it comes with privileges (meat plant workers ate first, which meant the cafeteria was never out of shit when they were coming through. The last dorm was almost always getting shorted components of the meal.

If you have five years of time left, would you throw always small comforts to fuck with food, and probably catch another charge?

shut up and let these gym goys drink their expensive shakes

Nice one, burger. I especially liked the part where you, without a shred of self-awareness, wrote yourself into a scenario where you willingly fuck and get fucked by men.

No wonder you people can't win a war anymore. Zero forethought.

This, guy from my high school who was a piece of shit during grade school.

texastribune.org/library/data/texas-prisons/inmates/michael-paul-kunkel-jr/880131/

He's done it multiple times. He deserves to rot in jail. I frankly hope he's been raped several times in prison. Guy was a complete and utter piece of shit white trash nigger.

I was thinking about giving them a high estrogen plant based diet

Cruel and unusual punishment.
>Moslems, jews, blacks, etc sue the prison system all the time for stupid crap. Problem is (((liberal))) judges like to look good to sjw/pc fags, so alot of the cases are won.
So states/federal government has to give special vegetarian food, kosher, halal, etc to inmates.
>We need to use them as slave labor, lifers get killed and used as fertilizer, massive manufacturing plants can be built where we work 3 shifts (or 2 12hr shifts) 24/7 365, producing cheap crap that chinese produce.
We let the states run it (not corporations)

Oh here's another one of his rap sheets. People who have multiple DUI's are generally niggerish and deserve to be thrown in prison.

rapsheets.org/texas/newbraunfels-jail/KUNKEL_MICHAEL/331426