Redpilling gays. The ultimate strategy

Gays have their lobby and their networks. If we can convince them that (((marxists))) are bringing their natural enemy to kill them, which is islam, then they will organize themselves and fight back.

The Orlando Nightclub shooting can be an example of what the islamic future will bring them.

We need to focus on men (Gays) and not women (lesbians) because they have bigger brains, and with their testicles producing testosterone, maybe they can get the threat. Also because we need to use the Jewish trick of dividing their LGBT compact team, so if we force gays to see all other members fighting FOR their enemy, then the LGBT vote will be splitted so there won't be electoral profit of the (((gay propaganda))) on (((Media))).

What do you think lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/J2nNw
discord.gg/SQTn5
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They will say it's rightwing fear mongering and keep on getting their asses pounded before they eventually get stoned in 50 years

Also, Leviticus 20:13

They will say whatever they want. But c'mon... eventually another Orlando Nightclub shooting will happen, and guess what... we will be seen not as radicals but as visionaries... And again, i don't want to convince all of them, only a portion so if they are splitted, they will fight each other.

Divide and conquer.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/J2nNw

Why do you want to save the wicked?

bump

This is a great strategy.

Because if we allow the wicked to be purged by people who are also wicked, what good does it do us? And if we do nothing and allow their treachery to infect the minds of even more children, that is contrary to our purpose. We can't purge the wicked on their own, so our only options are to turn them into useful idiots or make them become like us.

We need to become the Jews.

That's it. We need to have a name for this operation and start creating a general. Then we redpill faggots and then we throw our new gay army to SJW blue haired lesbians.

"Becoming the Jew General?"

I think we would need something like that but much more subliminal (e.g. not mentioning the jews or homo stuff at all) to minimize normie lurkage

I'm Bisexual and I'm redpilled

fuck off with the (((Torah))) jew shit you kike

bump

What a stupid fucking shit.

If there is a jewish sex, it is the gays.

As you can see here it doesn't matter if its very evident. It is true that ISLAM is their enemy...

Gays are not really guys who take it in the ass.

They are the most subversive thing: They think all that is right and beautiful is wrong and ugly.

There is no compromise to be made with gays. They not need to be destroyed (they're pretty good at destroying themselves) but to live among us, they have to know their place and simply not bother us.

That means no "rights" for gays other than natural rights.

Read what you wrote. And think about it.

I'll help: It may be well intended, but it's stupid as fuck.

There's plenty of sane gay people who realize Islam is anything but their friend, but the SJWs and the stereotypical gay pride crowd drown out any opinions they might have on a larger scale.

I agree with this. But I believe that once they realize we just want them to do their shit wherever we cannot see them + the other option is being killed... then they will choose our option.

Great. If anons keep doing this shit then most normies in the West will be redpilled within 50 years (the damage is at least 70 years deep so we can't expect a sudden miracle)

So you mean we need someone like GayLubeOil (twitter)? You can't reverse the gay once they're accepted, if you then attack them after getting rid of muslims they're the oppressed ones again and the game starts over

I'll take faggotry over Islam any day (it happens whether we like it or not, but Islam can be prevented). Besides, religious revivalism is bound to come again within a century or so and then homo shit will be frowned upon again

What if your son decides to become a faggot one day and you can't do shit about it becuase he thinks it's normal? We don't need faggots to aid our cause, it's like fighting AIDS with Ebola, you get rid of AIDS, but you still got Ebola.

Jews will stop pushing for Gay propaganda, if gays are fighting jews. It is the way to dismantle them.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/SQTn5

The faggots are a fucking product of Marxist and jews. You would be retarded to think degenerates would turn against their masters

No they will not.
You probably are thinking about one gay you know or are somewhat friendly with.

Gays as a whole see hetero man in the same way we see them. EXCEPT, to us they are insignificant, to them we are a permanent menace.

They know we despise them but we can kill them whenever we want in a sane society. They simply cannot contradict us, we are supremely powerful compared to them.

Thus, they look at our enemies (Hetero Males who Run Things / European Civilisation) as a beacon of hope, "if they can stand up against them and stick to them, so can we", the gays think. It is irrational.

The gay parades are the greatest fuck yous to our cultures.

The gay - the "liberated" in your face gay - is the guy who will sell you out to your enemies, will try to butt fuck your son, and push your daughter into sexual degenerency until your blood line is no more.

Gays are poison. We must leave them be and not get to involved in them.

I may be preaching to the choir, however, the gays are subversive and see *muslims* as another oppressed minority.

A bit ironic

gays should be bro-tiered, and allowed to die out from lack of breeding within a couple generations

I say we exterminate both parties.

DESU most of my gay friends have become conservative already. The ones with their heads on straight realize they got pandered to then thrown under the bus for the next team in the oppression olympics.

I thought the whole reason gays were pro-Islam was their collective masochism? I'm pretty sure gays love men who hate gays.

I agree completely

That's almost like saying "redpill jews".

>son decides to become a faggot

What son?

Jews are on the ultimate redpill, though. How do you think they control the West?

In order to defeat the Jews we fight against, we each need to become Jew 2.0 and depose the original Jews.

see the pic at for the best example I can think of in picture form

>repilled
>homosexuals

literally impossible, faggots are the starts of marxism and hold it up highly, the right wing is called the right wing because those who are apart of it have the RIGHT mentality dont suck other mens dicks

Pretty sure that fags are already quite divided between the left and the right thanks to the influx of islam and secularization of the right.
The point is that their "networks" or whatever are constructed by the left and not by the faggots themselves so the right-leaning fags are not the ones who have much influence (which is why you get the impression that fags are so left-leaning in the first place).
Either way there's not much to gain.

bump