The shill raid today is pre-election levels...

The shill raid today is pre-election levels. How fucking big is this revelation that it's causing them to really work their asses off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=Klsv_gFA7sY
youtube.com/watch?v=j3aP-WV19pg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Jewish whip is on fire right now

his

justice for seth

confirmed what we already knew. But the chance that the new FBI Director could blow this shit up is exciting, and scary to the left.

The shill raid today is pre-election levels. How fucking big is this revelation that it's causing them to really work their asses off?

bump

Yet people keep filling shill threads to they stay afloat.

have you faggots learned nothing?

2 incredible stories of wild accusations have materialized in less than a day to distract from it

It's the biggest political story since Nov 9

This is hitting normies hard but there can be no letup

Podesta and Hillary will literally be executed for treason if this actually gains traction. It's all hands on deck. I personally can't wait for the punishment to be doled out. Shareblue itself will be forced to shut down immediately.

L O C K H E R U P
O
C
K

H
E
R

U
P

i dunno, what do you think the penalties would be for assassinating a supreme court justice? seth rich, that's a little happening. scalia on the other hand -- that's the big happening.

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

we are not shills.. damn you! we are just fighting the blind hatred and intolerance that is infested into this hate site known as Sup Forums. You can't stop us because we are the righteous voice against the incessant hatred that permates this evil place. We are eternally motivated against all of you.

The shills are coming the likes i Havent seen before with election type reeing trying to bury this with digging as much dirt on trump on possible. They dont stand a a chance when bundo orchestrates the very strings they hang on. all according to plan

Seth's murder obviously has legs.

It's big enough to sink them.

Basically the entire upper leadership of the Democratic Party is going to prison if they don't stop shilling to suppress the news.

The record must be corrected
youtube.com/watch?v=Klsv_gFA7sY

It's because you kids are breaking Global Rule #10 No spamming or flooding.

There are already 15 threads and 4-5 have over 100+ replies. Mods will (hopefully) start banning you moron redditors for flooding. Calm your tits, we dont need the whole fucking catalog filled with the same thread.

Disagree? Get cancer and fucking off yourself.

obviously not.

i refuse to believe you're an authentic leaf

(((They))) are scared. Their house is crumbling and they're flinging everything they have at Trump. Who else ready to march on D.C.?

jesus christ reddit's bait is worse than the shills'

One murder at a time friend.

no you

i'm actually an american expat.

bump

>how big
It's going to take down the entire DNC

you're the shill, listening to a fucking retarded black detective who probably can't do puzzles for ages 10-12

go back to t_d

>if this entire forum isnt full of seth rich troll threads then its being invaded by shills

hurrrrr

Gee I don't know, you'll have to wait for the next season of House of Cards.

Are you daft? If the DNC can be implicated in the murder of seth rich, and in the process discover and uncover about two dozen other capital offences, it will make Watergate look like an example of a better time.

This.

Its also proof Trump isn't with the establishment. They wouldnt assault their own this way.

If Seth Rich is the leak, the whole Russian narrative collapses.

100% agree. Funny how the seth rich story drops, then this right after.. I wonder which one the shills will cover.

Came here to see if there was a thread up. Fuck it, I'll make another one anyway.

We can just smell it
(quality thothget)

The Seth sorry is scaring the shit out of them. Same old shill OPs shifting gears into yet another bullshit Comey fake news story.

April was strange because it looked as if he'd become a part of the establishment. This month has been absolute proof that he is not.

I've been bumping up threads for 13 hours now, this is unprecedented shillery, we really got 'em riled up, can't imagine why...

Pedosta and Brock must be paying their unpaid intern nerd virgin basement dwellers overtime in tendies

doing my duty as an american citizen by bumping this shit

The problem is that the whole thing falls apart if you allow even the minions to be exposed. For example, notice how Huma and Weiner had "life insurance"... they were supposed to take the fall but saved their ass by keeping tabs.

SO, HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU PATHETIC BABYDICKS GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SETH RICHARDS A THING?

IT GOT BLOWN OUT MONTHS AGO BY THE MSM.

BUZZFEED, WAPO, AND COUNTLESS HONEST SOURCES ARE TAKING VALUABLE TIME AWAY FROM THE ORANGE SHITGIBBON AND HIS ILLEGAL BROMANCE WITH PUTIN TO BEAT A DEAD FUCKING HORSE AND TELL YOU FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME THERE'S NOTHING HERE.

SO, AGAIN: HOW MANY TIMES?

HOW MANY TIMES?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES???

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP SCREAMING BUT HER EMAILS WHEN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY HAS MOVED THE FUCK ON?

MAYBE YOU HAVEN'T HEARD: THEY'RE WORRIED ABOUT REPUBLICANS KILLING THEM BECAUSE THEIR FUCKING HEALTH INSURANCE IS ABOUT TO BE COMPLETELY GUTTED, NOT A FEW MISSING FUCKING YOGA EMAILS, FUCKSTICKS!

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE DONALD DUMBFUCK'S HIDEOUS, IRREFUTABLE, AND DOWNRIGHT TREASONOUS DEBT TO PUTIN?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU LOOK AWAY FROM THE HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN SIZED PROOF BUILDING EVERY GODDAMNED DAY THAT WILL LEAD DIRECTLY TO HIS IMPEACHMENT, REMOVAL, AND ETERNAL HUMILIATION FOR THE CONSCIOUSLY EVIL ALT PANTSHITTER RIGHT?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL YOU LAUGH WHEN YOU'RE PRESENTED BULLETPROOF EVIDENCE SHOWING, YES, RUSSIA HACKED OUR FUCKING ELECTION?

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU GET TRAUMATIZED WATCHING YOUR RACIST, BUD-GUZZLING DADDY BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER WHEN YOU WERE GROWING UP?

HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DOES IT TAKE TO CREATE A LITERAL ARMY OF AMORAL, SHUT-IN COWARDS WHO - NO BULLSHIT! - ACTUALLY BELIEVE ELECTING DUMBFUCK WAS GOOD FOR THIS WORLD BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T STAND THE THOUGHT OF A SMART VAGINA IN THE WHITE HOUSE?

JUST ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION: HOW MANY TIMES?

NOW, I DON'T WANT YOUR MEMES, YOUR BULLSHIT, OR TO GET CALLED A KEK OR A SHILL FOR THE TEN BILLIONTH TIME BY UNDERDEVELOPED LITTLE BOYS WHO STILL THINK IT'S 2015 AND THOSE INSULTS MAKE SANE PEOPLE CLAM UP AND CRY.

ANSWER ME, GODDAMMIT!

Start posting gore in the Seth Evan's threads. The 23 year old white girls with english degrees who work at ShareBlue will want to quit their jobs.

H I S N A M E W A S S E T H R I C H

And he was found conscious the night he was shot. Pretty stupid of Hillary not to fucking kill him! This conspiracy is pathetic.

About tree-fiddy.

>BUZZFEED, WAPO, AND COUNTLESS HONEST SOURCES
7/10, made me kek

Well..
what a (((coincodence))) that Trump saying words to Russia was leaked this week.
They must have known it was coming out soon.

huge. they started the same time last night too with some other non-story that I already forgot about

>2 shekels ect ect

Justice for Seth

today and maybe tomorrow i don't have a set schedule

Looks like this is what happens when you use the #setrich hashtag and tweet @LouisMensch telling here she is a disgrace to the human race.

Neck yourself princess

>mfw people get paid 10 cents a post to defend murderers

This is a major happening and until there's a sticky these threads will keep coming up. Fuck I hate Canadians

How embarrassing is it to be a liberal shill that everybody knows is completely retarded? Civil war comes, and people like you will be tortured before being killed.

Makes me wonder what other distractions they have up their sleeves. Are aliums next? Tune in to CNN and find out.

Bingo.

Jesus Christ just stop talking about him and go to sleep. How hard is that for you social rejects to understand? I hate this place! GO TO SLEEP!

Obviously they'd be trying to slide it. If this gets out, Hillary, Podesta, and others could get prison without bail AT LEAST. They'd all lose their positions and credibility, and the DNC would collapse.

69 give or take

i'm not so sure. when they say, "it was her turn" "she was supposed to win" and so on, they really do mean it in the sense that the one who ordered these killings was a shoe-in for the presidency.

now of course it's all fucked up.

If Seth Rich is proven to normies then

— Russia is not hacker
— Election is legitimate
— Trump is not Russia plant / traitor
— Bonus: Hillary is murderer and Podesta kills people

This is literally the foundation of every lie they've told in the past year. Obama, Clinton, Wasserman-Schultz, etc. The whole lot of them will come crashing down if this one little detail - the fact that Russia DID NOT leak the DNC emails - gets into public view.

We will we bombarded for at least a good month for this.

I will do gif related on you until you die for the sake of irony when the DOTR comes, you're one of the more annoying shills.

Yeah but how many people would actually have real hard evidence on things like murder? These guys are smart enough to maintain plausible deniability, no?

this isnt shopped is it? looks like they got their thumbs up each others asses for this photo.

Pretty fucking big. They're base doesn't give a damn about money or security, but organizing and covering up a murder hits them in the feels.

>deflecting this hard
They are afraid of the truth getting out. Fake news flood after rich investigation story breaks.

They won't. I bet the murderer was gotten rid off already in a way that won't lead anyway. They surely covered their tracks.

We care because this is conspiracy and murder. We care because it's the most severe symptom we've seen of the greater issue- corruption in the government. We care because this may be our best chance to restore some basic fucking human decency to the political system.
But you don't care about that, do you?

can you faggots please start lurking and learn how to write on this board without bringing your goddamn MLA formatting with you

This. It leading to the Scalia case could be much bigger afterwards too.
Our media has PURPOSELY been trying to frame a foreign nuclear power to cover up their own crimes!

Remember Seth Rich. We will not forget his sacrifice. The truth cannot be shilled, and it cannot be drowned out with words.

We will not forget. Wake up, friend, and join us against the corporate cabal. Wake up and fight the globalist fiends.

They didn't cover them well enough. We can fill in the blanks.
But you're right, they won't be executed. They know too many people.

youtube.com/watch?v=j3aP-WV19pg

I'd declare attempting to start war with a nuclear power over false information is an act of war against the American people. All people involved should be punished. All dumb enough to buy it should kill themselves.

Quite big it seems. They're fighting hard to push their dumbass Russia lies.

You fucking retard, if I was reddit then the em dash items would be double spaced in order to get a linebreak. Don't fucking hope on the "reddit spacing" bandwagon without understanding what the fuck you're talking about or you're retarded. Does it hurt your feelings that I didn't use bullets instead?

Fucking shill trying to slide the fact that Seth Rich being leaker proves that your shit Russia narrative falls apart on top of everything else it does.

well, it implicates some of the biggest politicos including podesta and clinton in murder as well as some of the biggest corporations the america and (((msm)))
they will never ever stop covering this up because it's enough to sink their whole ship.
i think they are going to lie themselves into oblivion until even the most brainwashed, resistant, beta INFJs are forced to accept this harsh reality.

They're afraid.

Afraid of a man who was named SETH RICH.

>I'm not autistic mom!

BUMP FOR SETH!

that's the $100,000 question.

i've said this before but i bet the real reason comey got fired was that the fbi is probably in possession of seth rich's laptop. why do you think comey was shitcanned away from dc, without warning? IT'S BECAUSE TRUMP DIDN'T WANT HIM DESTROYING EVIDENCE!

His name was Seth Rich!

Bump

Is that what you say while you screech to your mom about reddit bogeymen? Single linebreaks, faggit. There's a difference.

So to fight 'intolerance', you are good with covering up the murder of innocent people and trying to start wars that would kill millions rather than lose your favored politicians?
No, you're an evil piece of shit.
You're just desperate to shut down any words that might reveal to you how you've shat on any sense of morality you've claimed to carry because you're too prideful to bear owning up to a mistake.

Why are you attempting to reason with someone who has literal brain damage?
Waste of time m8

This info is big enough to bring about the day of the rake. Enjoy your time while it lasts.

They have a taco bell receipt from 2003 where trump never paid sales tax.

Fuck I want off this ride.

I searched the catalog so I could bump any shill awareness threads.

It's like defcon 2-3 out there. Really crazy.

There's one "black" shill in particular who goes into race threads and starts linking wikipedia shit trying to convince you that Africa would be rich if not for slavery and colonization. He's got some pepes and he thinks he looks like an oldfag because he calls people "white nigger".

It's looking like they don't like it whenever Seth Rich is brought up. This shit is the real deal.

What if the Seth story is a false flag though? Trump's fucked then..

At least over 9000 times faggot.

the kikes are afraid, but also retarded

when they bring up muh impeach, it brings up muh russia, which is just cover for the seth rich murder

but only a lying kike is nuts enough to try a float "hacking an election"