WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So? There is literally nothing wrong with BASED Islam

The fuck happened to this board

Is he going to tell them to return to the Light of Christ and accept Him as their savior?

The ocean of piss is more full than ever, it just has to settle back down

Check the flag.

What? It's part of his $100 billion weapons deal with them, its 3D chess don't worry :^)

Make up your mind Shareblue, do you like Muslims or not?

It might be interesting if he gets someone like the grand mufti of saudi arabia to speak out against ISIS and al-Qaeda. All that could be needed is him branding them as traitors to the faith.

Don't know if you wants to take a risk giving a speech about Shi'a Islam.

What is happening???? Those are fucking real, what the fuck is happening??!?

>i love Islam yuge fan of the Koran

Watch people try to justify this. Watch Sup Forums try to justify why Islam is good. Sup Forums.

>inb4 "arms deal needs ass kissing too"
>inb4 "islam isn't that bad"
>inb4 "means justify the ends"

Trump is just an old man with dementia.

65,536D Backgammon?

It's some dipshit CTR shill pretending to be from the_donald, nevermind that they hate mudslimes at least half as much as we do.

They will totes against something they fund.

That piece of shit

Disgusting.

Even if the speech isn't offensive to them, is it even possible to translate Trump's speech patterns into Arabic accurately?

If he does this I will stop shilling for this filthy zionist kike.

Ok that's it guys, I've had enough. We have to take a stand against this deranged old man.

>sell 100 billion in weapons to Saudi Arabia
>those weapons are used on other Muslims

Win win

MOAB on the Kaaba NOW.

Will Putin pull away the funds?

I see nothing wrong, he wants peaceful islam in their lands, not Europe or America

the eternal election season

It got colonized by r/The_Donald. This is what we get for trying to spread the le redpill bullshit to other sites. They just fall for that shit and come back and ruin us.

AMERICA YES!

Fpbp

I don't see a problem with him speaking. Yes, a lot of Islam is bad, and so are its teachings, but it doesn't mean that we can't communicate with the people.

He's a Jewish puppet. He has Kushner's arm up his ass at this point. Why would this surprise you?

Islam's main prophet was a degenerate that was always covered in semen and his child bride had to scrub it off.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

He's dead to me now

Trump to introduce the concept of WHITE SHARIA

peaceful version of islam = dropping MOABs on them

Hes trying to change the Muslim vote because the only reason Muslims vote blue is because they feel like they will protect them.