Give me one reason my Britain should not have sided with Germany in WW2

Give me one reason my Britain should not have sided with Germany in WW2.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov-Ribbentrop_Pact
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, it pretty much did as far as I understand, but Hitler was taking a little too many amphetamines or something and wouldn't come to a mutually reasonable redrawing of the borders diplomatically.

Because the Nazis were rural and suburban retards.

Because the Treaty of Versailles bound Britain to guarantee Polish independence, especially from a German offensive. So, Britain had to uphold their side of the Treaty by joining on the Polish side in WW2.

We made a promise to the Poles, and we keep our fucking promises because we aren't slimy bastards

Because anglos always ruin a good thing

>nazi Germany
>white South Africa
>their own empire

The list goes on and on

If Britain had sided with Germany in 1939, it would also side with USSR. So you would defend commies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov-Ribbentrop_Pact

But if Britain sided with Germany after June 1941, it would be OK.

Word is you were wiling to bend the rules provided Poland was left with a reasonable partition of itself, including especially access to the Baltic Sea.

Treaties have a way of not being upheld entirely when it's not sufficiently in the mutual interests of those involved. I doubt, for instance, that NATO would be terribly eager to go to war over some bullshit stunt in Turkey.

kind of forced

>and we keep our fucking promises because we aren't slimy bastards
You didn't deliver us the Spitfires we ordered in time for the Soviet occupation (before June 1940). We could have at least tried to defended ourselves instead of folding.

Britain only got involved to defend Poland. We would have either been against Germany or not involved at all.

you're asking this on Sup Forums

Dude, they kinda had bigger threats.
Also, comparing a random promise to an International Treaty is just plain delusional.

Seth Rich

If Japan attacked Russia with Germany, Spain entered the war & Britain surrendered Marxism would be a figment of history and our cultures would not have declined to such sorry states.

because churchill wanted war

>we keep our fucking promises
>give Poland to the soviets instead
kek

churchill wasn't even in charge back then.
neville chamberlain was the guy at the time.

Churchill was the one that refused peace offers

Because he had to liberate Poland according to the Treaty of Versailles, and the German side refused to do that in the peace offers. So, the war had to go on until German capitulation.

>liberate Poland
>soviet communists occupy Poland
kek

Because the Nazis were statist retards who wanted to throw every facet of the economy under the Fuhrer's control, whereas the British were capitalist enterprising freemen who believed in the values of a global laissez-faire market.

Furthermore, the expansion of German power presented a huge threat to Britain's hegemony over Europe and abroad.

Ultimately, it was better off for the British to just team up with their Anglo cousins in North America and Austrailia, and wipe out the Nazi threat.

The British lost the infrastructure of their empire, but their cultural dominion has become absolute. It was a fair trade.

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

The Nazis bombed London?

Why would you side with someone who is bombing you?

I think it is understandable that for the Allied nations to avoid going to war with another superpower while fighting one.

This.

/thread

Britain bombed cities first. Hitler called it barbaric. Finally in the 7th time Hitler retaliated.

After London bombed whatever capital Germany has.