Murdered DNC Staffer Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks

>A federal investigator who reviewed an FBI forensic report -- generated within 96 hours after DNC staffer Seth Rich's murder -- detailing the contents Rich’s computer said he made contact with WikiLeaks through Gavin MacFadyen, a now-deceased American investigative reporter, documentary filmmaker, and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time.

Seth Rich Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks. Hmmmm

Source citing fox news--
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/05/16/fox-news-murdered-dnc-staffer-sent-44053-internal-emails-to-wikileaks/

continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280
twitter.com/JaredBeck/status/864474000650625024
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/family-slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-blasts-detective-over-report-wikileaks-link.html
efoia.fbi.gov/#home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

>WHO KILLED SETH RICH?
>ominous red giant hillary face in background
Subtle.

Didn't even notice.

bump

praise Kek

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

So the family hired a PR person? Are they paying for him. Did they receive death threats?

BUMP

HEY GRUMPY, IT'S TIME FOR IMPEACHY

Woah

>44,053
44,053 WHAT?
WHAT DID HE SEND?
FUCK YOU OP

Emails you fucking dumbass.

well im out of here

Hillary and Trump are both traitors.

SUCK MY DICK

bump

I will if you keep bumping the truth ;)

Are we working on this??

There's always someone autistic enough to work on it.

DELETE THIS!

twitter.com/JaredBeck/status/864474000650625024

ya. srry about that.

Dragon Dildo

Yes that includes me but I want to know how far we've gotten, which thread is the one with the people actually digging?

>Seth Rich Sent 44,053 to WikiLeaks. Hmmmm
I've just finished (re-) counting them all by myself. I'm very tired now. Gotta get some sleep. So sleepy.

If anybody could link that would be great.

Here you go.

Bump

cheers

deploy zyklon ben

they've killed before, they'll kill again unless they're stopped.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH.

cheers 2

its over drumpf 2 scoobs!

But there's a little tail from a letter in the space between 'Seth' and 'Rich' that didn't get marked out and doesn't fit in 'Seth Rich' at all.

Although Bauman said Wheeler was paid by a third party, the family is named as clients of Wheeler's Capitol Investigations on a contract
>signed by Rich's father, Joel Rich.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/family-slain-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-blasts-detective-over-report-wikileaks-link.html

what document is this?

i mean any ~9 character string would fit there so its not really foolproof

ah Andrew... that was one hell of a Jew there.

It's just a spec, it wouldn't fit in any character of that font, I thought the same thing but look at the rest of the page

Could just be a random artifact/dot , the page looks to be full of them

No, text width is letter dependent in most fonts

fonts
thyme
times
signs

thanks

Scoops

American Hero

this this this

>what document is this?
need dat sauce

Seth Rich isn't going to happen

trump's the only one going to jail

FBI Vault?

I wonder what she meant by this? Pic related.

Are we spreading this at all is this mainstream news yet? Is twitter shutting this down? Has it been called fake news yet?

He was obviously pissed off about Hillary fucking over Bernie Sanders, not trying to help Trump.
The same reason Tulsi Gabbard stepped down from her position in the DNC.
Rich has friends who need to do the right thing.
Bring this up to the shills.
They are closer to the source than any of us.

Fuck off with your tribal shit

I don't give a fuck if Trump goes to jail or not

Seth Rich was murdered for something other than robbery, and circumstantial evidence points to a political killing due to him leaking stuff about how people subverted democracy to get Hillary over Bernie

Actually, it's just an amazing coincidence that Hillary Clinton looks a lot like the Grim Reaper.

you're right but you could still make a lot of things fit

what i really wanted was a source, everybody freaks out over this shit before we even know what it is

kek

ah OP no need to worry about it, I seem to have checked it over and came back with absolutely nothing, shame really. Oh well time to get to bed, how bout some sleep user, how does that sound? comforting? well first you should head down to the drive thru and buy some really healthy MacDonald's, so so good for you, mmmmm

Now when you get home user, its time to roll over, count sheep, think about sports and videogames, and sleep sleep sleep reeeeeeee

that tail is halfway to the next line. no other letters drop that low. It's a spot like the other spots showing.

CNN has not posted a single thing about his death. Disgusting.

bump

cum bubble bump

This is the worst post I have seen in long time. If your a shill your fucking terrible at your job, if your not kill yourself

Seth Rich already happened, shithead.
He was one of you.

For?

sauce? hate shit like this without sauce. kill yourself

If you're doing shit on Twitter, use #ComeyMemo to take the hashtag back from them. Seth Rich must be avenged.

We knew it was seth rich and that he was murdered very very long ago, this is not a freak out its just rekindling the flame

DDRUUUUUUMPTTTTTHHHHHJHHHHHH SETHHHHH STOLE THE SCWOOOOOPSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss FOR YOUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

go look for it yourself. you have the internet. stop asking people to spoonfeed you. kill yourself.

Democrats on suicide watch.

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

We have to make FOIA requests to get what the FBI has on Seth Rich. The more we submit the faster they will comply. Send this link everywhere and make a request!

Like wikileaks?

Offenses are stacking up we'll see which one hits first

you posted the shit, I dont remember that email and followed things pretty close. post the source not just some bs meme you saved cunt.

Isn't sleep nice?

You've had a long day, go rest for a little bit.

I am so sleepy, we are so sleepy.

Dreaming is nice

S̸̡̜̘̠̋̇͋͌L̩̇͂͌̂ͯ͂É̢̹͕̰͋͛̋ͫͭE̷̙͎̣̻̙͍ͮ̃͛͘͟P̢͈̻̟̞͎̙̫̪͑ͭ̚͘͜

Hey there shill, can you provide some evidence of the Trump-Russia collusion? Been quite a long time and there hasn't been anything solid yet, despite being looked at by everyone and reminded of it constantly. On the otherhand, Hillary's investigation turned out boatloads of shit and it all gets swept under the rug because Comey goes beyond his jurisdiction as head investigator for the U.S and recommends no charges against Hillary. That's the job of the AG/prosecution. Not to mention that intent is not necessary nor in the statutes passed by Congress. Why is it that the investigation with copious evidence of wrong-doing that is barely politically justifiable is less important than a months long investigation into Trump that has next to no real evidence?

No one should be paying attention to or quoting anything Bauman has to say. They are Bauman's words and not the words of Seth Rich's family. The DNC made him the "spokesman" for the family but he doesn't speak for them. He is misrepresenting them in his own words. When he interacts with them he tells them what he wants them to say and then goes and says it by himself. He is not being honest, this guy is a pathological lying sociopath. There is an entire organized network of sociopaths/psychopaths at work here.

This Bauman guy already dismissed the emails by basically saying "I haven't heard of any emails but if emails come out, they are not evidence. They are just words that anybody can type". This is something a psychopath does when they don't have the answers. They make stuff up and dig further holes for themselves and then make some more stuff up. This doesn't work forever if they operate on their own but they are a giant network and they control the MSM so they can lie and spin and ignore then go on to the next subject. It's worked for them for decades

yiiissss!

dude that is way to much typing to that moronic post, take a deep breath... everyone knows the russian meme is bullshit. Relax

HOLY SHIT

i did not post it. check id, newfag.

So are they saying Seth Rich orginally leaked the emails about the DNC staffers and shit? Or were it different emails?

Silly questions, but where (exactly), when (time of day or night) and how did he die?

Was there any video feed showing his actions or the actions of his potential killers?

The DC area is filled with security cameras, I have to believe that something was caught on film. Cell phone records would also track his location.

I thought you faggots didn't trust the FBI?

Now you're using investigations undertaken by FBI agents as the backbone for some grand conspiracy that the DNC murdered one of their staffers?

This doesn't appear to be real. Certainly not part of the available leaked emails, and the only hits on google appear to be spam sites.

>So are they saying Seth Rich orginally leaked the emails about the DNC
yes. as in wikileaks didnt obtain the emails from russian hackers but that they got them from a dnc staffer.

But what if it's really secret Democrat worker Beth Dich?

No, look at the letter y close by, it wouldn't go down that low.

Okay, who wants to go down an autism-hole and research some DNC staffers? Also, what else can we realistically do to help this investigation, spread the word, etc??

This adventure in weaponized autism needs to happen. Ot'll prove very useful in the coming future when more dirt comes to the surface.

yes there was video. the police have not released it. he was also still alive when police arrived. they havent said whether or not he said anything. also they had body cams and that video has not been released.

Such confirmation bias.

>inb4 jew shill

Any combination of 9 letter-spaces, with any number of spaces, could fit in that redacted box. Chris Rock fits on that line. Don Trump would fit in that space.

Fucking retards. And that's not even a salacious paragraph of information. It looks like some conventional email about nothing chosen at random.

You all want so badly to believe that you'll take anything as evidence.

>I thought you faggots didn't trust the FBI?
FBI is a mixed organization. Many of them are /ourguys/....

In any case, we had figured most of this stuff out already on our own over the summer.