Hey user, Why don't you dress like a white man?

Hey user, Why don't you dress like a white man?

Dude takes it up the arse.

¿Qué?

What do you mean?

Those shoes though .

isnt that called metro style?
inspired by queers, having pants that squeeze out your balls, and make you a huge bulge for the fags to salivate on?
also having masculine makeup, with body creams and stuff...

feminization of men.

real men wear whatev the fuck they find comfy, and dont bother with style color or whatev, we just wear whatev the fuck is close

¿Por qué no te ves como un hombre blanco?

They're called boots George, try and have some culture.

he dresses like a homosexual would. faggots are unhonorary non-whites by virtue that their dicks are all brown.

that looks gay as shit

Looks sharp man.

MFW monkeys can wear suits too.

>
Fitted clothes are feminine..... okay

He looks like a retarded faggot. Fitting given he's Irish.

Cuz I'm not white

100% Aztec blood

designated alt-right death squad uniform for civilian daytime

x

i dont know this man but i assume he's gay

>tight anything
In a suit jacket maybe. Speaking of which. Shitty round shaped shoes. Those pants. Those fucking chalk pants. Also. Because this will automatically happen in here and alreadt has, more than the number of posts: gay gay gay gay gay gay fag fag fag faggot faggoty fag fag queer

slide thread
seth rich

He fights like a ferocious beast ,yet dresses like a ferocious homosexual

If he actually wore normal leather shoes with his trousers falling neatly over them it would look good. As is he looks like a raging homosexual.

All males?

his shoes suck. he should kill himself.

> your invitation to the white raec has been revoked

Ffs. Linens dont make you a queer. Lol i was in a certain jewtube section last night and it had straights try bottoming for first time. Dude was like lol me likey im kinda getting hard a little bit. Post random fashy pics I will critique

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

The face of evil has a bowl haircut.

I prefer overalls

Now I wouldn't wear that shit but I'm not a millionaire celebrity so who knows. Also for everyone talking shit I dare you to call him a fag to his face and see what happens. Maybe that's why he wears that shit because he knows you fags are gonna choke on your sippy cups about it

>rolls around in spandax for a living
What an epiphany

He is not dressed like a white man, nor is he a white man.

You're on to something!

Post whites well dressed. Go on

Goin on 30 years with such, breh

That guy looks subhuman as hell, he lacks the norteño look as well, I can picture him going out of a deadbeat cantina for low class scum

>t. Sinaloa

Little Man Syndrome

It looks like he has newspapers on his feet.

Why does "dress like a white man" always mean "dress like your father sucked dick to get you into a country club"?

>Mexican matrix
>tfw Nèo

Hey user, Why don't you dress like an original white man?

i rekon hes got about 60k draped on his body including the watch, thats why.

>Sinaloa
>North

All my LMAOs
You have no word here.

12/10
Ive always liked the late 1800s. I once saw an african dandy with like a string for his "clasp" on his collar? Like; going acrosst it and underneath his tie. I like the numerous pieces. I would have went gray and blue or gray and dark red but here we are

I like

lmao

Not only he is not white, his beard genetics are fucking garbage and the makeup that adds scars looks terrible as well.

Longer pants and better shoes is basically my summer style. Looks fucking good if you work out.

Beards are gross

Dress like THE original white man.

Why did socks die?

He never wore fuck all until his help meet became his wife. The snake wasn't the cuck in that situation btw