It's over

It's over.

Trump will be impeached this week or next.

Removed from office by July. Sorry, but your little "alt-right" experiment failed and now it's time to let the adults in the room run the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

BLUMFSPFJEPWIOJPSODKJF BTFO!!!!!!!

Trump: why won't you reveal that you have found absolutely no evidence regarding me and the Russians?
Comey: REEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP IS TRYING TO SHUT DOWN THE INVESTIGATION

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

TRUMPICIDE IN 3...2...

THIS IS IT
THIS IS THE END FOR TRUMP
DRUMPFKINS BTFO NO MORE SCOOPS FOR YOU BIGOTS

>Democrats and neocons don't know what obstruction of justice is

Disappointing, but not surprising

That's alright. I liked pence better anyways. Much more conservative

have they even SEEN this memo? has anyone actually seen it other than the unknown source? its a Schrodingers Memo? it exists but doesnt exist?

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I don't think asking someone to end an investigation is considered obstruction of justice unless there is force or intimidation involved. Pleading with someone the way Trump did as described in the memo doesn't seem to be covered.

BUT

HER

EMAILS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEE

EEE

[defecates externally]

FUCKING

I can't wait until the memo is released and shown to be another nothingburger. Do you faggots really not see the pattern?

He has threatened comey several times and "asked" for him to shut down investigations and then fired him when he didn't comply (he even admitted he fired him over russia), there's a clear pattern of intimidation here.

This is what he gets for not doubling down on his promised agenda.

>"h-h-h-h-he'll g-get impeached s-s-s-soon"
>said increasingly nervous shill for the #8732568143 time

Justice for Seth

kys faggot

Typical responses:

>But her emails
>Supposed "red pill" copypasta using david duke as source
>Muh Seth (even though noone's points about this can be interfered from most posts- who's really shilling?)
>Shareblue / Shariablue

just fuck off

No, this is what he gets for beating Hillary.

They were never going to accept Trump. And frankly, he gave them all the weapons they needed.

Nice shill thread liberal scum. But you aren't fooling anyone. Sage

LEAf

LEAF

Barron Trump's tiny asshole is delicious on my thick tongue.

Would hiding Seth rich's computer showing the evidence that it was him who downloaded and sent the DNC emails to Wikileaks and then falsifying an investigation claiming Russia did it be considered ;obstruction of Justice" Mr. Comey? Brennan? Clapper? Rodgers? Collusion to fabricate evidence to cover up murder?

Ooo a pepe. He's one of us.

Sick fuck

Post this in all slide threads and the bumps stop.

On another note see anyone familiar faggot

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

Said the little Jew and smugly smiled, not knowing we have already won and literally preparing our furnaces.

Admit it, you thought the image was erotic and scintillating.

Hello ShareBlue

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

Trump is the only reason the alt-right hasn't started an all out lynching contest against commie scum. Your time is coming though. One day at a time, the death grip of the rope inches towards your waiting neck. We're going to kill you for what you've done to our countries.

Screen cap for future keks.

CHINK

Libtards have been saying this since Election Day. In reality, if he's removed, it will start civil war 2.0 and the libtards will be wiped out in a few short days. So by all means, fast track the inevitable for the rest of us.

Impeached for what?
He didn't do anything illegal.

A bunch of unnamed sources saying random things with no substance.

Hot, right? I know you're jerking off thinking about that tight spasming autistic bumhole.

>>Supposed "red pill" copypasta using david duke as source
lolololololololololololol
david duke the creepy ghoul looking scammer motherfucker

THIS IS THE END FOR BRUMPF'S CAMPAIGN
IT'S FINISHED FOR HIM

Seth Rich was murdered for leaking documents damaging to the DNC
Not the Russians

So why the McCarthyism, ShareBlue?

let's all slurp down barron's jizz together

They just keep overlapping nothing with nothing, so you that forget about the last nothing when it is revealed to be nothing.

OH MY GOD! COMEY WAS FIRED!
>Turns out to be nothing, D's asked for it
Err, uh.. OH MY GOD! CLASSIFIED INFO!
>Explained ISIS is building laptop bombs, which is probably why he pushed for the electronics ban, to Russia. Not a threat. Also, not illegal.
Once this calms down, they'll make up something else.

any discussion of #seditiousconspiracy or #fakenews?

I don't understand. Why would Democrats want Trump impeached when opposing Trump is all the party stands for anymore. Without trump, Dems die off too.

It's always like this. Every week the news focuses on Blumpf and some stupid issue that will "definitely get him impeached." It's all a diversion tactic to get people to ignore what's really going on. The best thing is to ignore this shit and move on with your life.

You're clay belongs to Palestine

Good. Ive been wanting to kill you white niggers for a few years now

i don't get it. so comey wrote a memo to himself and claimed something.

how the fuck does that prove anything? can someone explain this to me

user has a damn good point.

the majority of Trump supporters are too fat and old to ever win a war lol

There's a rumor floating around that everyone who supported Trump during the election is being tracked and the long term goal is to expose them to hormones to induce homosexuality and transgender tendencies. So if any of you start feeling gay, you should really take a look at the foods, water, and anything else you consume. Even water in the shower.

That's because the goal is not to achieve anything in particular, it's to make noise to drown out the Seth Rich story.

>shills are literally trying to put this man into office

Z A P
A
P

i am not clay and i don't use clay i use porcelain

Palestine is a fake country

>The left wants to impeach a guy so a guy so far right he want's to shock the gays straight

Actually it because a president can not stop an on going investigation. Fire the head sure, but it can be picked up again if there is undeniable proof by other parts of the FBI or shared investigative branches. Only true morons think that getting rid of Comey would wipe away an investigation.

>Antifa do not know how Judiciary Branch works.

You have to go back Mohammed

Comey figured a sternly worded memo was the right response to the President obstructing justice?

Duly noted.

HI SHAREBLUE! DIDN'T REMEMBER TO CHANGE YOUR DOCUMENT NAME? Fucking idiot.

I'd like to see em try when I have this!

Over 2/3 of our military votes trump you fucking retard. That there is enough to take out all of the gun fearing libtards.

>hurr durr I'm a retard who has no idea how impeachment works

They need to impeach Trump first to bring charges against Trump, Pence, and the rest of the GOP and bring them all down together

I really wanna rape Ivanka. Who's with me?

How to spot a shill: Normie

The FBI, CIA, NSA, etc are all on our side. Good luck getting access to weapons. No one gives a shit about some no name drones.

Let's get a bunch of black men to gangbang Ivanka

I cannot be the only one that saw OP's filename. It's time for you to leave, SHAREBLUE LEAF

If nothing happens to Trump this time, will shariablue leave Sup Forums in peace?

Lelno

>these replies
I'm glad only 1/3 of America is retarded enough to believe anything coming from the Trump WH. Will make for an easy victory in Civil War 2

Can't tell if joking or not

look at this faggot lel

Pence isn't going anywhere, pal.

What? Do you think if Trump gets impeached there is going to be an impromptu runoff? Do you think Bernie can still win?

The story will not change.

ur a faggot but yeah the david duke stuff isn't winning over any one.

She's too cute. The crying and screaming would get to me. Whorish bitch types are the best rape material.

They're too much fun though

You know even if he gets impeached Pence will take the presidency as per our laws?

I see the pattern. They coordinate these stories. Its rather obvious. Its rather disturbing on how much power the media has.

Wow scary shit man

I guess you'll just have to wait and see then

Go back to plebbit where they artificially make it look like 10x the number of people agree with you than actually do.

Libtard shill can't read.

Over 2/3 of the military voted trump. That includes high ranking officials. We already have control of the military arsenal lmao. That's not to mention that white Americans are already the most well armed group of people in this world and there are organized militias positioned all over the country.

Fug I see the shill raid is in full force tonight.

>comey memo says
An anonymous source claiming to have seen the memo says...

A sternly worded memo to himself at that.

Every news story is the same.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a memo that U.S. President Donald Trump had asked him to shut down an FBI investigation into ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The person had seen the memo but was not authorized to discuss it by name and spoke on condition of anonymity. The existence of the memo was first reported Tuesday by the New York Times.

The White House denied the report.

OK? So an unnamed source said some stuff with no evidence?

The more the media posts a story with no evidence, the more I hate the media. It's like they just think everyone eats up all the bullshit they put it and never thinks critically. They are wrong so much, that even if they had a good story, I wouldn't believe it anymore.

>but her emails
Is this is the new ironic cry of the cuck?

I would bet money that most of those women could shoot a gun better than 95% of antifa.

Assuming this is bait. If not, let me explain something.

You need 2/3 of the Senate to vote for the removal of the President. With a 52-48 majority, that will not happen.