Next step of our master plan: FOIA requests

We all know that the Deep State is coming after Trump. They want to bury this Seth Rich story and meme an impeachment into happening. We cannot let the Seth Rich story get buried.

Since the FBI has files on Seth Rich, we can make Freedom of Information Act requests to get their records. This will prove that Seth Rich was murdered in a Democratic cover-up.

You can make a request on the FBI website. All you will need is an email address: efoia.fbi.gov/#home

Do not let shills bury this! Even Shareblue bots should be willing to make an FOIA request! If Seth Rich wasn't murdered, why not prove it by examining the documents?

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

Other urls found in this thread:

efoia.fbi.gov/#home
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
twitter.com/bradbaumn
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/763887974232698880
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault
muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/seth-rich-fbi-30154/
nsarchive.gwu.edu/nsa/foia/foia_guide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping. this same thing worked well with the other requests.

Bumpity boo - heres a bump for you

bump

Bump

Don't ignore this. Please take the time to file an FOIA request, it only takes a few minutes:

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

efoia.fbi.gov/#home

We're being shilled off the front page. Spam this link everywhere. We have to get the FBI records: efoia.fbi.gov/#home

bump

Remember that FOIAs need to be specific in order to get results. Any obituaries, names, references to specific document titles and processes and laws are important in getting a positive response back.

Cool

im in what do i ask for? we can break up the requests into specific areas to cover more ground

bumpo

Bump

Wikileaks just retweeted themselves from Last August.

>Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.

Seth Rich was 100% the leaker and 100% killed because of it.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

bump

File a request on this guy too. Could provide insight on how he came to be the "family spokesman".

bump

Bump

WINNING

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

The FBI has investigative files on the murder of Seth Rich. These are the documents that prove he was Wikileaks' informant. Those are the documents we need to be requesting.

Bumping

His name was Seth Rich. If the thread is pulled the dnc and the deep state fall. if it is not then Trump will fall. This is it Sup Forums this is fucking WATERLOO time.

bumperino

Did my part, bumping

what just anything with the name Seth Rich?

I am stunned that it is really, actually Happening.

Everyone say it with me, "His name was Seth Rich."

Bump.

>It will be weeks before user will get anything, assuming he will

Yes, request all the documents on the Seth Rich murder. It helps to submit specific questions, but you can make multiple FOIA requests. The more the better, because that makes it more likely for the FBI to respond.

the case is probably pending review. you cant get files on any case that is pending review. it will probably be in this state for a decade

>efoia.fbi.gov/#home
BUMP

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Pls tell me he's dead fucking pedokike

What did he mean by this?

Should we also be browsing megaupload?

Sucks that our master plan is at the mercy of the FBI

His name was Seth Rich

Shameless bampf

WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON? LISTEN UP FAGGOTS BECAUSE IM ONLY GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE.
>Be Illuminati
>Horribly unpopular
>Only candidate you can beat is a sick old lady that can barely walk
>Rig the DNC so she wins the primary
>LIterally lose the popular vote but win presidency because of fraud
Damn its good to be Dolan Glumpf

Bumb

It's time to ask questions.

Who&Why

twitter.com/bradbaumn
new family spokesman answered that twet
twitter.com/bradbaumn/status/763887974232698880

what if i told this was the first non shill thread ive seen in three days

BUMP

Well first off, during Comey's last grilling in front of congress, a congresswoman was upset about how FOIA's were handled. This makes me think of this:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault

So they are scared shitless of that. Think of things they don't want you asking.

9/11
Seth Rich
Stargates
etc.

Need to accumulate ideas and evidence then ask questions in an appropriately formatted letter.

Bumperino

And if it costs a lot of money to do the request, certainly people want to bankroll it, if everything else is in order. So that can be crowdsourced (reddit, twitter).

Start a pastebin and make a list.

why would anyone willingly make themselves a target? you people stupid

Said before. Say it again.

We need the ballistic reports.

bump

This might help too. Pic related.

They already said no responsive documents:

muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/seth-rich-fbi-30154/

BUMP
KEEP SUBMITTING THEM

What is going on with all the shilling?

Post templates for lazy anons.

What's his date of birth?

jan 3 1989

Would you use the keys if you had them? And if so how? Would you use them to fix the world.....or end it?

He torrented some cool games.

FOIA Guide

nsarchive.gwu.edu/nsa/foia/foia_guide.html

NO
RESPONSIVE
DOCUMENTS
:(

plz dont clog up the FBI tubes for real requestors

See this post for template

Seth had good tastes.

Hey, FBI. Say shit that was legal was posted here.....that could end "all of this". Is it legal to repost it?

And FBIanon had tips.

Thanks

The public has a right to know things. We are filing real requests.

Well done user

Yes or No?

Of course.

desu
desu
desu
>Was Seth one of us?

Even the keys to end this all???

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not the FBI. If you have anything at all you should post it here. Use public wifi and 7 proxies if you're worried about posting something, but pol is literally the worst possible place to post anything.

Bump

Some vids were dropped back in october....they had the keys embedded in them vid wise. I snatched the vid......with the keys. Somebody go get pr00fs it's legal because im legit scared from dl'ing the vid. If it is ok....MAGA

Can someone explain to me this whole "deep state" thing? If something like that really existed, and if they had that much control, then why would Trump be elected?

They let their guard down, and their ego's were to big to realize they'd have to do a lot more then they did to get Hillary to win. Plus they couldn't go all out anyway, sooner or later Joe Schmuck would catch on and there'd be hell to pay when you got your peasantry refusing to serve you.

I'm no all too sure, but power is all the more powerful if it is unseen. Illusion of choice is a better tool than a rifle when elections come

Bump for Seth Rich.

they dont have 'that much' control. Voting still requires citizens, and even with voter fraud and illegals they lost. I mean they can't do it everywhere; they had pockets of key districts in key cities like Philadelphia and Miama, but they got outvoted by sheer numbers. And state police made raids and election monitors were watching. People KNOW now, so they have less control than they thought.
Even with the deep state controlled media lying about the polls, they lost. Not everyone is in on it. McCain and McMullin are in it, but there are good guys. Good FBI agents who help get the word out, some good CIA even. not everyone is bought or compromised, they don't have complete control yet. We found them out too soon. If Seth Rich didn't sacrifice himself to save us, if Julian Assange didn't sacrifice his freedom to spread the truth, I can't even IMAGINE where we'd be right now.