Well , lordy lordy

Well , lordy lordy

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1510
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking cuck

what memo?

oh no he's doing his job! how horrible!

Glad he's doing this nonsense instead of looking into the Seth Rich case. Finally showed his true colors.

Soooooo let's see the memo

sigh... he should have included the "tapes" as well from last week

Comey has proof Trump pressured him to drop the investigation and fired him for continuing it.
Thats referred to as Obstruction of Justice and is the charge that got Nixon

So what's wrong with that?

Based fucking Chaffetz.

Gowdy/Chaffetz 2020, motherfuckers

That's right, get Comey under oath on his lie.

Then let the Trump recorded tapes slip out "accidentally"

This my brothers is called a Honey Pot.

5F Chess

Tfw it turns out there never was a memo and the anonymous source was a LARPer from this pus crater.

So...
What specifically qualifies as "pressure" in this situation?

The memo doesn't exist.

This is the end of Drumpf sweetie pie

Says who?

I can write a memo too. i have a memo right here that says Drumpfie told me if I didn't stop flashing my boobies he was gonna grab me by them. It happened. I have the memo to prove it.

go for a walk fatty

Common sense says.

Hopin

...?
the fuck did he mean by this?
guys?
jason GTFI here and explain yourself RIGHT NOW

Can you get this common sense to testify as to the non-existance of the memo in question?

James Comey confirms it exists. Why would comey lie?

Can this memo testify to it's existence?
No it can't.

Comey is now claiming Trump asked him to end the Flynn investigation. Instead of reporting it to the deputy AG or to congress, he decided to go along with it and write memos instead... only to later leak it after getting fired.

Why does every time we hear news of something that could get Trump impeached it's never presented immediately, always according to sources or it's on this piece of paper but no we can't show you this paper but trust us.

Why did it take him so long to mention this memo? Why didn't he mention it much earlier?

How does a memo prove anyone did anything?

But it will, see the problem?

Pay debnts

Cause he wanted to sink q dagger into Trump fo lr the humiliatong way Trump fired him. Cmey fully understands he has to produce it and he is going to next tues when he has a public hearing

doesn't matter or not. in fact, even if it doesn't exist now it can exist in the next 5 minutes. he can always write the memo tomorrow if he needs to also.

what kind of evidence is a fucking memo? he can write a memo saying trump admitted to murder next? this is a fucking hoax.

they are going ALL in to get trump. something really big is happening

You can't expect him to copy Trump's handwriting that quickly, user. He needed a little time.

Exactly. This is ridiculous.

>something really big is happening

Probably a market crash.

Post titties

lol comey calling their bluff

Kek agrees and so do i
Trump did say he had dirt on Comey, or at least implied it

So maybe (((they))) do want him to oust it and see what happens

The memo proves nothing. Tapes are what matters. If the tapes exist, they can be subpoenad.

does he ever actually subpoena anything?
or just constantly threaten

Because he was told not to in a memo.

Dude's like a Jewish Michael Jackson LARPing as a Mormon. His words mean nothing.

Market is about to crash and they are covering with Trump.

Soros just moved all his money to digital companies stocks, mainly Facebook.

And this guy is important how?

That was my point here Although the entire establishment and media will side with Comey.

It's his job.

It's your job too Swede

Too late, faget. Bankruptcy hearings start tomorrow.

Wall St. jews gonna get fucked in the ass.

The pattern so far is
>the_donald denies it
>the White House denies it
>it's a liberal conspiracy
>trump admits it
>the_donald fags here say "well at least he didn't do XYZ"
>next week, he's accused of XYZ
Repeat

He doesn't though

No, Comey has been blackmailing Trump this whole time. Trump caught him talking about it on tape and then fired him.

And now you know his investigations of Clinton went nowhere...

Sure thing Eric. Go tell Daddy he is going to be forced to resign in disgrace. Better hope the people he mocked offer him a deal.

Maybe something along the lines of his job being at risk if he continues the investigation, I mean, I dunno; that'd be crazy though, right?

I dont get it.
This makes no sense why would a memo have value or prove anithing?
I can write memos to, without recorded material they are wothless

Lobbyists will always win. If Trump couldn't stop them, no one can.

>why would a memo have value or prove anithing?
Why would anything prove anything ever?

I can make [thing] too.

show the memo
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1510
18 U.S. Code § 1510(D)(2)
> As used in paragraph (1), the term “subpoena for records” means a Federal grand jury subpoena for records that has been served relating to a violation of, or a conspiracy to violate, section 1033 of this title.

release his secret service deferral letter

>Only doing your job when people don't call you racist
Cuck

sauce?

comey was running the investigation the same as the ceo of wells fargo managed my IRA

>being this new
I'm in a good mood, so I'll spoonfeed you this one time.

Kamehasutra

Why would he make up bullshit about "intent" mattering when it comes to breaking the law via classified document mishandling? There's nothing like that anywhere in the law.

?

what are you trying to prove in that statment?
If i have a tape with someone telling that you are a retard it would have more value than showing a piece of paper telling the same.

I can make up months of memos with setup parts and then claim they are real.

Sure it does gook, sure it does.

SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC

You can make a taped conversation of Trump saying the thing you are accusing him of saying? Can you fuck off and let the whites (with IQ over 80) discuss this? Cheers.

Is he talking about this one?

It's literally an impeachable offense
If the memo is proven to exist then Trump is well and truly fucked and the neocons in Congress won't save him.

god bless you

This. /nu/Pol can't come to grips with the fact they got duped by an incompetent, failed billionaire.

>muh tapes
You are aware that voice synthesizers are things that exist, right?

Anything can be forged, anything can be faked. All evidence must initially be taken at face value. What determines whether said evidence is legit or forged is testimony and other evidence that corroborates the item in question, in this case a memo.

Comey possibily writing a memo is a impeachable offense? If lindsay Graham is calling bullshit then you have nothing. Keep deluding yourself

A memo that he wrote on a post-it note and stuck to the top of his desktop screen?

Memo: Your mum got fucked by a gigantic nigger-cock 12 years ago and then that made you.

Pretty amazing how that works. You thought you were a fat 31-year-old male-feminist wizard. Yet it turns out, by the proof of my memo above, that you are actually an 11-year old half-nig with a whore mother. Golly jeepers, I bet you're surprised!

bb-b--b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b--b-b-bbubut FAKE NEWS SHAREBLUE MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA TWO SCOOPS REEEEEEE

I know you are a shill but you still made me laugh

>Comey has proof that Trump ordered him to stop Russia investigation and then fired him for it
>if Comey can produce the memo then this is solid evidence that Trump committed Obstruction of Justice, which is an impeachable offense
>Nixon was impeached under that very same charge during Watergate

this

>a memo is more determinable than a tape
>because a tape can be forged
Holy shit you filthy creatures are dumb. Amazing how white-winters were so necessary for the development of any type of thought process.

chaffetz is being vetted to run fbi fyi famm

Honestly it is just fun fuckng with trump supporters. Pol is for trolling and PTG is basically SJW at this point. Very easy to fuck with
You should try it, its a lot of fun.

When did I say one is more determinable than the other?

Your reading comprehension is lacking, Kiwi.

If the memo has Trump's signature on it then it must be taken at face value that it was from Trump, otherwise any sort of evidence against him could be countered with
>b-but what if it's fake

>What determines whether said evidence is legit or forged is testimony and other evidence that corroborates the item in question, in this case a memo.
The memo is the only piece of evidence... you do realize this?

Seth Rich was one of you.

>shitthatneverhappenedthe.txt
I'll see you in a week with your next drumpf BTFO horse shit

why is everyone overreacting to this shit?

so comey wrote a memo to himself and claimed something.

so fucking what? how does that prove anything?

Seth Rich was murdered. There was no Russian hacking. Leftist fairy tale blown away, and the Democrat party about to become an outlaw entity. Hillary, Obama, Lynch, Rice, JArrett, and Comey will be executed. Some others, too, like Reid, Schumer, and Pelosi.

post them titties then you slut so I can slober my cock all over them pics

No? Then get the fuck out you shill cunt

That's exactly what Comey is saying, and I doubt that he would say that without any proof to back it up. I wouldn't be surprised if Comey dies tomorrow by shooting himself in the back of the head like Seth Rich

It's rather evident that Russia had Rich killed to cover the fact they hacked the DNC and Podestas emails and cover there trail.

Some low level, no one will miss intern is killed because he "leaked" emails. Yeah, sure Drumpftards. Stop distracting from Russia investigation and treasonous Drumpf giving them classified information.

>The memo is the only piece of evidence
That we know of at this time. I believe this is what 'investigations' are for, to search for further evidence when something of intrigue arises.

Seriously, nigga, you need to get your shit together.

if you hate trump yet read the_donald you are one fucked person

I support Trump fully (his campaign ideas at least) and even I never step foot in there

But it's not "at least he didn't do XYZ", it's "that's fine but btw your alternative is someone guilty of ABCDEFGHIJ..etc"

Well much thx Sempai for showing me how the word works

From now i will write memos and combat flase acusations, when ever a pol/ack accuses me of somthing i will show them the last memo that i wrote and btfo them to the infinite.

Because Trump sent the memo.

>failed billionaire

So does that mean similar charges are coming down soon for Bill & Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, and Barack Obama?

Too bad only Drumpfykins is president

A memo isn't solid evidence though