My carrier just added unlimited mobile data with unlimited tethering for 20$ a month im totally shutting down my home...

My carrier just added unlimited mobile data with unlimited tethering for 20$ a month im totally shutting down my home internet

are you jelous amerisharts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But muh net neutrality protects me from that!

We get similar mobile speeds

Nah, I prefer my desktop with wired internet. Keeps any non-government fags from trying to intercept or break into my wireless network.

Im going to visit your country and steal some of your women

>Keeps any non-government fags from trying to intercept or break into my wireless network.
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

read vault 7 retard.

I said non-government, as in idiots who try to do drive-by and brute force wireless passwords or packet sniff.

at this point i'm no match for a well funded spy organization.

have fun once you hit ~25gb data usage and get throttled down to 200kbps

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in
>use democratic shill to push "it's literally nothing goyim"
>use power of mass corruption to shut down the actual parents from speaking up
[we are here now]
>people start finding youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
>it's all falling apart
>shill harder than you've ever shilled before
(posting in a Seth Rich slide thread)

no fair use policy

Yes.

>I said non-government
read vault 7 retard.

all the tools they used, have been leaked you fucking idiot, even I have them

A little bit.

Ausfag here. You guys get 100mps on mobile network?

Thats like our fastest home internet plan and its like $120 a month.

Why is our internet so garbage.

Good for you. Just an advice, if you can get that same plan on a dedicated mobile router, use that instead, keeping your phone connected to the charger will harm your battery and the phone warms up when it has to process a lot of data so that harms it too. So your'r battery will be dead in around two years of less depending your usage.

I have a similar setup.

I have prepaid 4g unlimited internet for 30€ ($32) nobody knows who owns the connection, and if you try to IP trace me, it goes to completely different location. In addition to that I have a VPN that I use when torrenting and sometimes browsing if necessary. This is pretty fucking secure setup for a penny.

yes i usually get 150/50 worst it got was around 40/15

I read through it a little bit. I didn't realize they actually released the tools, just a generic overview of what exploits the tools used.

No, because you're letting the EU force refugees into your already small homeland.

the tools were later released by some underground hackers who used to sell it at first.

they released it for free because Trump fucked with net neutrality and other shit

no we dont

>doxxing yourself
>in 2017

no because germany is going to force you to take refugees in. given your location you will be a major dumping ground for kebabs

it also doesnt help that all of the baltics was promised to the saudis. they got greedy and sent niggers into the rest of europe which wasnt part of the deal

3 years you will probably be dead and your female family members enriched

>Ive had the same plan since 2011

Why is Hungary such a pathetic nation?

>you have my ip address which changes every time i restart my data connection and a city of 300.000 people

We do too, but not unlimited and for 20 bucks

I have unlimited from Verizon, I tether too

is it truly unlimited with no fair use?

are you jealous that DNC KILLED SETH RICH

lil bit
>he doesnt understand what net neutrality is

Good Point.
So far it pointed to "Öregtó Club, Étterem Pusztavacs" in Miskolc

thats where my grandma was born ayyy

I've thought about it. Really, its the next logical step.

but damn our 4G LTE is not THAT fast

we had the same speed in Moscow in 2011. For the same price. Since our currency collapsed twice, now we have it for 10$

I-I feel violated.

I have a 100 megabit fibre connection out in the country and I don't even have to live in some gypsy country.

Shel?