Thank God for rape culture - God laughs at college rape victims

All rapes and sexual assaults on college campuses occur when the whore victim was drunk (forbidden by God), dressed like a whore (forbidden by God), and all of whom engage in whoredom (forbidden by God).

Rape is how God punishes slutty women who disobey God's commandments:

>I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you...For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them." - Proverbs 1

Your God doesn't exist

That is an incorrect statement. Not all rapes occur while the victim is drunk.

Also, rape is disgusting and those who rape are some of the worst scum on this planet. People like you make me glad that my self defense from sexual assault class taught fighting to the knockout.

b2reddit

How does it feel to be a virgin at 30?

1:26

how is brother dean doing these days?

I agree, we need to genocide niggers

>self defense from sexual assault class
Those are all fucking scams, every single one. Learn to run fast and carry a gun.
t. been practising different styles of fighting for the past 25 years.

That class focused on close combat fighting, throwing knees, using handpalms, how to escape multiple types of holds, how to talk someone out of attacking you, how to block strikes, and how to fight while experiencing adrenaline.

It's a scam.

An average sized trained woman going all-out has about 50/50 chance against a weak untrained man holding himself back.
An average sized trained woman going all-out has at best 10% chance against a weak untrained man that actually wants to overpower you.
I'll let you imagine what happens if the guy is bulky or has fighting experience.
And do note that by "trained" I mean years of experience, not "I went to a few classes five years ago".

Women's self defense classes are not only scams, but actively damaging, because now you're convinced you can fight off an attacker. Trust me, statistically, you can't.
Learn to run fast, and carry a gun.

How about a woman with several years of MMA experience? What are my chances then?

>How about a woman with several years of MMA experience?
Several years experience, and you can't tell your """self defence""" class was bullshit?
How's the McDojo treating you?
>What are my chances then?
I literally said I in my previous post.

>All rapes and sexual assaults on college campuses occur when the whore victim was drunk (forbidden by God), dressed like a whore (forbidden by God), and all of whom engage in whoredom (forbidden by God).
>Rape is how God punishes slutty women who disobey God's commandments:
>I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you...For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof. Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them." - Proverbs 1
that's jesus the fake kike god you dirty hebrews

tip tip

Shhhhhh. Go back now redditcuck

So this guy is basically saying he wants women to get raped by niggers.

What a cuck. The women who are really raped are snatched up by niggers and then raped and or murdered.